What's new

**GL** Gonzo#2, Strawberry D, NYCD & Sage x Deep Chunk Grow Show......

G

nycdfan042 said:
SHIT YEA!!! wicked work man!! cant wait to see them in person!!!!

yea they look way better in person... man this has to be one of my best grows yet. cant remember the last time i had so many green leaves so late into flowering.... :))

techattack said:
good stuff :) keep it green!

thanks for coming by for the show techattack....

an man o man do they all smell so dam good.......

KEEP IT GREEN
**GL**

i have not viewed all the thread but i can already say tha the strains and the pics are nice...
those deepchunk crosses are ....dunno the word but im envious

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Green Label pulled a Mongrat, and wont be finishing what he started....hes a quitter aside from a two face liar. This is the second time hes pulled something like this on me so i shouldnt be surprised let this serve as a lesson to everyone who thinks they know someone no matter how long or how kind you might think they seem GREED will always prevail....ill be taking over the final flower shots of these strains as soon i put them in flower!

Z

zoolander

What a shame to see this go down such a bad path with what seemed like great Bro's. :badday:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
This is the second time tho, basically this kid got greeedy as fuck and i had to say something. I mean the level of greed was so bad it left a bad taste in my mouth and reaked of the last stunt he pulled...This kids a carbon copy poser....everything he has was from me LOL from the lights to his genetics and growing style.
Zoo yea sad to see it go this way too man i was just hoping this kid could redeem himself..but look at him now..

Samuel.h256

Those look so great. and huge! How long did you veg them beasts for? Did you do some serious LST on em or what? Im enamored by the way these plants flourished? And sorry to hear about the personal issues guys. best of luck.

Samuel