What's new

**GL** Gonzo#2, Strawberry D, NYCD & Sage x Deep Chunk Grow Show......

snowman06

So how long you leave your lights off for before you chop your gurls down 24 or 48 hours? alot ppl have different views it seems.

G

snowman06 said:
So how long you leave your lights off for before you chop your gurls down 24 or 48 hours? alot ppl have different views it seems.

thanks for swing by.... to ur question, i dont leave them in the dark for any time period b/c all ladies wont be done at the same time.... dont have xtra space.

got 3 that are on the flush diet. then 3 more that need more time, so theyll still get feed tll i can feed anymore.....

**GL**

G

nycdfan042 said:
that shit should be purple soon :L

Ordered a water farm :D drip system:D should be here next week!!!! gonna throw a sage x DC clone in her...she how she does in hydro!

yea theres some pruple, but nothing like urs let.... but they still have a couple weeks. so the purple can still pop soon.....

Cool about trying out Hydro. Good luck... wonder what kind of difference ull get from soil to hydro?

**GL**

Blazindown

your grow looks good job on it seems like you got it on lock awsome strains how is there yeild on strawberry d and s x dc

G

Blazindown said:
your grow looks good job on it seems like you got it on lock awsome strains how is there yeild on strawberry d and s x dc

cant say this is my first time growing out all the strains i got going...

thanks for coming by tho.....

Blazindown

for sure will cant wait to see how harvest turns out kinda late in the grow but ill pull up a chair and the rest of the grow

G

thanks for stopping by everybody. also thanks for all the kind words about my ladies....

i will say this is probly the first grow, where late into flowering im not getting to much yellowing. loving the sea of green.....

ill try updating in the next couple days.........

**GL**

G

nycdfan042 said:
Yea dude its the genetics(also your green thumb) but you got very expensive genetics going on there! youd expect no less from Reservoir seed!
rez seed and soma seed are consistently the healthiest and happy-est plants ive ever had! great work GL cant wait to see mroe pics!~

yea bro for sure all but the sage x deep chunk are super healthy... an even the sage x deep chunk is healthy besides rust spots... that monster bloom did a good job on blowing them budz up.....

the NYCD isnt filling in as much as i hoped. the Gonzo's are off Da chain crazy big.... just wish i knew which ones i missed labeled......

im almost sure the one that i have label gonzo is SD & the one i have label SD is gonzo, just b/c of the way they look... plus the gonzo's are more like a 70-75dayer. an the SD is more like a 60-65dayer right?

thanks Keep it Green
**GL**

G

nice looking kids nycdfan...

happy days coming up..... flushing my 2 sage x deep chunk, NYCD & its either gonzo or SD, but im pretty sure its an SD. lastnite was there first flushing. give them like 2 or 3 more flushing with 2 gallons, an chop chop time... :)

G

nycdfan042 said:
?wow its almost 70 days already?? damn sweeetness cant wait to taste!

naw bro coming up on day 60ish....

but the sage, NYCD & "Gonzo or SD", but im pretty sure its an SD are so close to being done....... str8 D-water for now on. want them nice an clean come H-day....

Monster Gonzo still needs time. an the one label "SD which i thing is a gonzo maybe" still needs mad time....

pic's up 2morrow...

**GL**

G

nycdfan042 said:
yea that straw D should be a 70 dayer :D that nycd also needs 70 days it pops pistils late

bro thats not what my ladies are telling me..... pic's tomorrow...... well the gonzo and SD are all missed labeled.... so i really dont know which is which....

so done....... label gonzo, but it looks nothing like the other gonzo.

this one is label SD....... more time, but looks like the gonzo more

Monster Gonzo still more time.....

Z

zoolander

Nice GL :wave: Looks like Gonzo will be hittin some coco tomorrow thanx to your pix :headbange

G

thanks zoolander...... dam right nycdfan... got da SLR so some pic's later today....

G

ok updates like i promised..... May have gone a little SLR crazy, but all the pic's come out so good i couldn't delete them..

Hope you all enjoy Da show

G

ok last set of pic's. if u want to know whos who, just ask me by photo number. ill be glad to let u know.... :wave:

G

wooow post all these awesome pic's, but nobody comes to say anything?????? suxs