What's new

**GL** Gonzo#2, Strawberry D, NYCD & Sage x Deep Chunk Grow Show......

G

nycdfan042 said:
yo its sunday..hardly anyone is on! ..give it time mang..give it time

Nice shots btw

tru yea but i posted pic's yesterday in the day time. owell no biggy...

thanks for the comment on my pic's. still trying to figure out how to use that SLR.

but if i take ladies out an take some pic's im sure i could get so nicer shots.....

Blazindown

damm plants still look amazing nice and frosty keep up the good work how much more time they got till chopping time?

G

Blazindown said:
damm plants still look amazing nice and frosty keep up the good work how much more time they got till chopping time?

thanks for coming to see the show. well i have 2 Sage x Deep Chunk (clones) that are being flushed & 1 other but im not sure if its a Gonzo or strawberry D (from seed). its label gonzo, but looks some much different then my other gonzo.....

so close to 2 weeks then ill be cutting some down. unless they tell me or show me that there not ready....

G

techattack said:
it looks great bro!! keep on good work.

thanks bro, yea i going to try snapping some more pic's today. since ill be pulling them out for feeding.....

Z

zoolander

Great job GL :wave: Harvest is gonna be tastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :headbange :friends:

G

man that Sage x Deep Chunk is getting so hvy....... there looking like ill yeild some pretty good numbers off the 2 i have flowering.....

Blazindown

damm so forsty every time i look at your page your pics blow me away ganna b so yummy cant wait for a final smoke report

G

thanks Blazindown.... cant wait tll i harvest them tasty fruity ladies.....

working on day 60

kb5178

rock on gl I am waiting for a smoke report on that gonzo, looks killer,great job man .keep em coming..peace kb

G

kb5178 said:
rock on gl I am waiting for a smoke report on that gonzo, looks killer,great job man .keep em coming..peace kb

thanks for swing thru for the show & all the kind words... man i cant wait to blaze some of this fire......

only time will tell..

**GL**

G

updates tonite.....

which is day 62 :)

last flush on 3 ladies then they come down after soil drys up.....

Samuel.h256

Fantastic looking ladies GreenLabel! Do you run the 400MH at the same time during flower or do you swap? Great work.

Samuel

G

Samuel.h256 said:
Fantastic looking ladies GreenLabel! Do you run the 400MH at the same time during flower or do you swap? Great work.

Samuel

hey thanks for swing thru..

yea i run both 600w HPS & 400w MH the whole way thru flowering... great results so far... i did one grow where i only had 400w MH on for half of the 12/12 cycle, an that didnt seem to work so good. so i figured more Watts flowering the better..

pic's up tonite starting to get some deep purple on the sage x deep chunk & NYCD clones...

**GL**

Latest posts

Latest posts