What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
I just got back home from working the hurricane in eastern tx. That wasn’t as bad as I’ve seen but bad enough
Hey everyone... So it’s been a while... hope everyone is doing alright and keeping safe from covid... My mother passed in December and to add insult to that my Doberman Ziva was bitten by a Cotton mouth snake and died Days after my mom... it’s been that kind of year... The past six months has been a mess with the country closed down... Been fighting Depression off... It’s hard and still hurts loosing my Mom and Ziva left a big hole in my family... I spent so much time wound up in my mother’s heart issues the past 5 years back and fourth to doctors every week several times and it’s honestly taken a lot of getting use to... I just didn’t know what to do with myself I mean no diving no teaching diving and way way too much time on my hands all of a sudden... If wasn’t for my Mini me I probably would have lost my shit... I’m m starting to figure it out I mean we’ve been alright but it’s taken 7 or 8 months... I’m still trying to grow... it’s ugly at the moment but I’ll fix that if I don’t go broke first...

LostTribe

Premium user
Sorry to hear of both of your losses. Losses take time but with that things slowly start to get better. Also hope things start to open back up soon so we can all get back some of the parts of our lives that have been put on hold. Take good care!

Blessings,
LT

Old Toker

Welcome back!
Condolences on your mom and Ziva passing. Rainy days make the sunny days seem so much better. Hang in there ....God has a plan for you:huggy:

Aspenou812

Veteran
Sorry to hear of both of your losses. Losses take time but with that things slowly start to get better. Also hope things start to open back up soon so we can all get back some of the parts of our lives that have been put on hold. Take good care!

Blessings,
LT

Welcome back!
Condolences on your mom and Ziva passing. Rainy days make the sunny days seem so much better. Hang in there ....God has a plan for you:huggy:

Thank you guys... I’ve started cleaning up the grow this seasons tourist didn’t show up and Uncle Sam stopped my dive program due to covid... been running fishing charters out of Venice Louisiana so we’re making it but wow I’m already ready for next year....:thank you:

Aspenou812

Veteran
Ordered two packs of Hammers beans off glg and I just flipped 12 huge plants time to get my focus back where it needs to be... Back in the garden... I’m also popping Hammers- Cory x DMT x fpog and sex head by gogi and last some Mr nice Shark stock.. the last 3 are old so we’ll just have to see if I’m worth a fuck poppin beans... the last three are from the seed vault..

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Time is what helps most. Thats a tough year for sure and i hope it gets better for you and yours. Take care of that little and she will take care of you. Memories will carry you forever.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
keep your chin up ms lady 2020 is just not the best year for anyone but the 1%
glad you made it back and my sympathy for your moms and doggo - lost my big puppers a few weeks ago - can relate

packerfan79

Veteran
My condolences Aspen,

Grief is a desert that must be crossed on foot. It's certainly been a terribly hard year, all around. We have kept you in our prayers.

Glad to see you around again

Packerfan79

Stizo

Veteran
Sharkshock is a cool plant. Pretty uniform and the ones I had, had red pistils. I hope they turn out for you.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Condolences Aspen,
I think 2020 has been bad for so many of us.
I truly feel for you. It's been a hellish time for me too, and I know that its far from over for me.
My grandfather fell and fractured his neck. Took off work and I've been taking care of him at home, and I know I'm just slowly watching the end.
My heart goes out to you.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Condolences Aspen,
I think 2020 has been bad for so many of us.
I truly feel for you. It's been a hellish time for me too, and I know that its far from over for me.
My grandfather fell and fractured his neck. Took off work and I've been taking care of him at home, and I know I'm just slowly watching the end.
My heart goes out to you.

Yeah I know that’s hard... but remember when you care for someone you matter too... you keep up with life and try not to make that care your whole world and concern.... as impossible as that sounds keep up with your life your friends and close ones will see you through... stay strong and know it’s gonna be ok... we are all headed for the end and all that really matters is having a good life along the way... The most Beautiful Sky I have ever seen was in the Eye of a Cat 5 Hurricane.. Always a little light around sometimes we just have to look for it through the Dark..... Peace

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Yeah I know that’s hard... but remember when you care for someone you matter too... you keep up with life and try not to make that care your whole world and concern.... as impossible as that sounds keep up with your life your friends and close ones will see you through... stay strong and know it’s gonna be ok... we are all headed for the end and all that really matters is having a good life along the way... The most Beautiful Sky I have ever seen was in the Eye of a Cat 5 Hurricane.. Always a little light around sometimes we just have to look for it through the Dark..... Peace

Thanks for the encouraging words. I will try to do that.
I ordered some books, and I think I have a nurse that will come by and teach me a few things about helping him into and out of the bed.

Aspenou812

Veteran
I have a few seed popping already And dropped 9 Cherry Pie and 3 pre 98 bubba kush into flower so things are looking up.. I’m about half way done cleaning up the grow.. I’m restarting the moms I have and doing a reboot... the Chinese Virus hit home and my Dive business has been slow.. slow so this run needs to be good..

Aspenou812

Veteran
It’s positive My family and boat crew have tested positive for covid... after months of being carful... We worked in hospitals in South Fl and New Orleans and managed to stay safe... kinda messed up that we got it working a hurricane relief..... FML always something

RockinRobot

It’s positive My family and boat crew have tested positive for covid... after months of being carful... We worked in hospitals in South Fl and New Orleans and managed to stay safe... kinda messed up that we got it working a hurricane relief..... FML always something

Just goes to show.. No good deed goes unpunished...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran

that sux to here, i hope the best for all of yaw

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Best of luck, i hope you all can shake it fairly fast. Stay hydrated and try to get outside if you can. Shit sucks

Latest posts

Latest posts