What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
I've started getting things in that I've ordered for the new space.. 2 really nice trays and domes for clones and seeds.. And 4 4x4 trays for the Flower Room I also have plenty of nutrients... Having got in today 6 gallons containers of Cutting Edge Solutions... All of them... Ouch that stuff isn't cheep at all...

LostTribe

Premium user
The Harvest is all done.. It took 6 days Dry Trimming.. Its really nice.. The Possum Ridge Paralizer 4 throws her weight around... Its crazy.. Ill let the buckets get stable at 62% rh before I get a final weight... Its the heaviest harvest I've had too bad I'm redoing the space... Really

Are you using 5 gallon buckets with those food seal tops paired with hygrometers? Do you use bovedas?

LT

Aspenou812

Veteran
Are you using 5 gallon buckets with those food seal tops paired with hygrometers? Do you use bovedas?

LT
Yes Sir I Do... 5 gallon buckets with Bama seal lids and a govee blurletooth Hygrometer... I try not to use moisture packs... I do have them and use them to maintain 62% rh... I have five buckets full to within about two inches below the top... Its a lot of pot

LostTribe

Premium user
Yes Sir I Do... 5 gallon buckets with Bama seal lids and a govee blurletooth Hygrometer... I try not to use moisture packs... I do have them and use them to maintain 62% rh... I have five buckets full to within about two inches below the top... Its a lot of pot

I see a govee w temp and humidity plus bluetooth for $14 on amazon that sounds like a steal. Wonder if you can use the app to monitor multiple units simultaneously? These are very useful.

Aspenou812

Veteran
I see a govee w temp and humidity plus bluetooth for $14 on amazon that sounds like a steal. Wonder if you can use the app to monitor multiple units simultaneously? These are very useful.

Yes you can... I monitor all 10 of mine at the same time in the app on my phone... You will need the check and calibrate the govee... They are not as accurate as a Calibur4 so I do a salt test and notate the difference between the meters with a sharpie on the side with + or minus this number... Just to keep everything accurate... The 5 gallon bucket holds 2 pounds of bud... And stays sealed and in my cooler at 39 degrees curing up a storm... I've been doing my bud this way for 5 years and haven't found a better method.... When all the bud is stable at 62% I seal it up a half pound in a bag with an oxigen absorber and a bodeva pack... Then back in the cooler to cure... Its always perfect... Every Single Nug...

Aspenou812

Veteran
I've got my hands full at the moment..
New veg space and the expanded flower room are currently eating days up... My new veg space has to be pretty involved to support my flower room... Its a little overwhelming

RB56

Veteran
Overwhelmed = time to step a way for a minute, hour or night. I'm amazed at how often not working on a problem is the best way to solve it. The other night I was doing brakes on one of our cars. Had the caliper brackets off on four wheels but couldn't get the second bolt on the right front. Impact wrench wouldn't budge it and there wasn't space, with the car on jack stands, to work a breaker bar. Worked on it for half an hour, gave up and went to bed. As soon as I came out in the morning I realized I only needed to turn the steering wheel for easy access. :yay:

gardener60

I have a question I am a novice just trying to learn. Your choice in the Pro Mix XP, is this because of your use of the Original 2 gallon air pots? Why not use the Pro Mix HP? Just trying to learn.

FRANKENBUDS

I've got my hands full at the moment..
New veg space and the expanded flower room are currently eating days up... My new veg space has to be pretty involved to support my flower room... Its a little overwhelming

I hate when growing crosses the threshold and becimes WORK.

It will be worth it!

Aspenou812

Veteran
I have a question I am a novice just trying to learn. Your choice in the Pro Mix XP, is this because of your use of the Original 2 gallon air pots? Why not use the Pro Mix HP? Just trying to learn.

I never really got to use the promix... My Mentor had me growing in coco because it simply out produces promix by 30% ...
I use coco and a coco perlight mixture for veg... Coco is really the way to DTW...
But back to your question.. It was because of the pots... I would recommend CoCo

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Have you found or been recommended any certain tissue culture kit. It is time for me and just need to decide what route to take. Happy new year!

Aspenou812

Veteran
I haven't done much yet... I've selected some of the things ill need... Stay away from Phylos I think its called... I have containers and agar but haven't started yet

Aspenou812

Veteran
RB56 thank you... I stepped away for a minute... I took 150 clones the other day and ordered my new trays... Its Coming together... Ill be running a lot more than I ever have 8 4x4 trays under 10 hlg led lights...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Here is a picture of that CBanana #4 I sent you. It is smaller buds because it did not get enough light in the first 4 weeks. But gives you a idea of what it should come out like.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
She's in the lineup for the next 6 trays I'm dropping in

You should like her. Most people do. She is a pretty good yielder. Not the heaviest but still she is on the heavier side. Here is a fuller cola. The screen behind is 2x3 inch holes for a idea of size. Might be 2x4. But the short side going up and down is 2 inches. And these will fill in some more in the next 2 weeks.

Aspenou812

Veteran
I have clones of C Bananas, Cherry Pie, Sour Dubb, Death Star, pre 98 bubba kush, FireStorm 7 and GMO Cookies I'm preparing 6 of each... Its going to be a big harvest and a tone of work between now and then... I'm looking forward to the work... Getting in there and making it happen every day is going to consume me until I figure out a system...
One thing y'all can count on is that the room will be bullet proof and all the systems both environmental and the feed systems are going to be on lockdown... Every time it gets better and bigger.. Just the way I roll I suppose... This is it for a while... Ill have 6 trays on a 12 week rotation... Harvesting one 4x4 every other week... Then ill have two 4x4 trays of seed and testers off to the side.. I'm so looking forward to this... I've got a shitload of work to do... Wow...

Aspenou812

Veteran
I don't know how y'all mix and measured your nutes but I will say that one ML weighs 1 gram that's of water... thick nutes may be different weights... I use Cutting Edge Solutions its very consistent and thin... I will zero a cup and using the nutrient calculator online at 80%... I weigh to the exact ML.. On my water supply once mixed up it sita at 6.3 then I add the plant amp and drop it to 4.5 for a day or so as it climbs all the way back up to 6.3... Works perfect for me and the ratios are perfect... Also if you need to bump up one of the elements that's easy knowing exactly how much is already in the mix... Weighing insures accurate mixing

Latest posts

Latest posts