What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same to ya hunny.
My day will be awesome as soon as the asshole brings my sample of distillate with terps added back. I have some clean cartridges and non flavored peg setting idle.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Same to ya hunny.
My day will be awesome as soon as the asshole brings my sample of distillate with terps added back. I have some clean cartridges and non flavored peg setting idle.

I was in the middle of giving you k but cut my message off short! I was saying it sounds like a hard life! Hahahaha

Aspenou812

Veteran
Well I have to pamper myself because no one else is gonna. Hell im easy just not cheap :D

OMG.... Your a trip.... But i know what's that's like... When it comes to the weed I gotta do the same.... and I'm going to Spoil Myself in a big way very soon....

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Fucking Dick... its not cool to be a dick... just cause ya can...lime I have a second for that BS in my day.... moving on....

God as soon as I read that I thought "these are not the drones you are looking for , you want to go home and rethink your life".

Not sure why I thought that though.

Drumskinz

GB BX4 patch at 52 days
picture.php
picture.php

Drumskinz

Thanks Aspen... been working at it,still got some tweaking to do but “Got to admit it’s getting better a little better all the time”. As John Lennon said, “Did I pass the audition” lol!!!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Itchy.... where ha e you Been? you doing ok?

I have been busy as hell. Got rooms to trim. About 110 to 120 square foot of scrog. I have finished half and am about 1/3 the way threw the second half.

Plus been trying to figure out what it takes to sell some of my LED strips on Amazon.. I have about 55 strips to get rid of. Enough to replace six 1000 watt lights. If that works out I might just get more and sell them.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
I have been busy as hell. Got rooms to trim. About 110 to 120 square foot of scrog. I have finished half and am about 1/3 the way threw the second half.

Plus been trying to figure out what it takes to sell some of my LED strips on Amazon.. I have about 55 strips to get rid of. Enough to replace six 1000 watt lights. If that works out I might just get more and sell them.

:peek:

Aspenou812

Veteran

itchy I want 3k worth of those lights tommorow