What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
How about this..... A day in the Life of Aspen...

How about this..... A day in the Life of Aspen...

I thought this would be fun today.... Something a little Different and lots of gardening inside and out... Inside will have pictures later bunches of them..... so here we go.... Ill edit this as i go...

5:00 AM
woke up, started the espresso machine, woke Zoe up the first time,Flipped the stereo on my morning Playlist and cranked it, Let the dogs out for there first patrol of the property they have routes they each take, waited on the porch and hit a cone of shit weed a couple of times, in the pool for some breath hold practice and a 15 minute swim with the endless pool on the max setting, wokke Zoe up, got her ready,Espresso 2 shots, dropped her off At M&M's for school and Ate breakfast 2 pieces of rye toast two slices of Bacon and a pear and two handfuls of raspberries... On the Bike to the Beach
6:00
Standing on the beach looking at the BUOY one mile out... waiting for that moment to happen... the sun breaks out and hits the water just right and i look forward to this every morning of my life... i love it and live for this moment... dont know if its the knowledge that the nighttime predators are still on the prowl or the fact thats it's MAJESTIC watching it come to life.... But there is the right moment to dive in and go for that BUOY... when i slap the side of it ill head right back... Mask Fins Snorkel Knife... Double Knots on both sides and the back.... Check... lets go...

7:15
Race home for brunch... Check on the dogs, feed them, Stereo Blasting, get cleaned up, Ate a 2/3 cup of Granola cereal w/ whole milk, ate Peach and some Blueberries Glass of oj and two more shots of espresso and 3 classes of water, made the dogs go through there fun tricks for a treat, Back on the bike to the Office... GRRR

8:30
Some shit weed in the parking lot....
WORK BULSHIT

10:30
More Shit weed sitting on the bike in the parking lot fixing my makeup...

11:30
FREEDOM
lunch, Hot sub and a Coke extra pickle slice... Rush to Yoga... hot yoga an hour in the furnace being tortured lol....

12:30
Rush home, more Shit weed' check the cloner... YAY some roots.... Moms are fine for now, Login to work from home for a while

2:00 pm
Ride over to M&M's, hop in the truck and go to the Dive shop to call clients and sell gear.... I generally hate the public... But Zoey could sell Snow Cones to Eskimoes so can Mia.... And they both know a tone of shit about high end Dive Gear at 8 years old.... FML... Having them run around in the shop is fun... I have Ziva watching Zoe very closely yeah she's a pretty dog but she's also looking for threats.. In public Ziva is always on Duty... And if she dont like something concerning our safety everyone around knows...

3:00
Some shit weed in the gear room and guess what i just remembered... or kinda found.... A cone of gg4 in a dive light where the batteries go... took the bottom off to put batteries in and Boom.... Stunk up the whole shop..... FML... About 10 people in the store looking around.... oops....

4:30
Went to the marina had the boat hauled so the yard could clean the bottom, Rode home and started dinner, threw Zoey and Ziva in the truck and went to the gym for an aerobics classes and made my way through the weight circuit, stopped by the store and headed home...

6:00
Home... Zoe is doing her homework, Im making dinner and working the dogs for an hour... they dont play they train thats there play time.... checked the ph in the pool water, Skimmed it off and run the auto pool cleaner, Ill shock it later tonight...

7:30
about got dinner done... but I had a couple of tacos off thefood truck at the dive shop... dinner is about done... dogs playing with Zoe and Mia... and the lights came on so I watered the girls after checking ec and ph... M&M has a hot date with the hubby so we have company...wish she was going to help me with the plants tonight... but I'm flying solo...

8:00
Hit the gg4 cone a few times... im high as fuck... Damn i wish i had a bucket of this left.... I really killed it on the quality... time to eat....

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you weren't kidding when you said your non-stop !!! you do more in a day then i do in a week lol

congrats on the glue cone find ! i bet that was welcome surprise !!!

Aspenou812

Veteran
you weren't kidding when you said your non-stop !!! you do more in a day then i do in a week lol

congrats on the glue cone find ! i bet that was welcome surprise !!!

I'm not done just yet... Dan I got a message saying I'm a lazy dumb bitch... I'm not lazy nor am I a lazy grower... I have to update the rest of the night but I'm in the garden...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not done just yet... Dan I got a message saying I'm a lazy dumb bitch... I'm not lazy nor am I a lazy grower... I have to update the rest of the night but I'm in the garden...

from who ???? they're cleary a jealous hater & have no freakin clue !!!! don't be swayed by these haters ! they're just jealous your getting all the attention .

Aspenou812

Veteran
from who ???? they're cleary a jealous hater & have no freakin clue !!!! don't be swayed by these haters ! they're just jealous your getting all the attention .

Just another good reason to keep it all at the Lab... close this down... maybe

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just another good reason to keep it all at the Lab... close this down... maybe

Yeah it's fucked up. If ya complain to management about it too much hear you end up on the radar with the mods because the only way they can deal with it is to keep an eye on you.
What you need is a friend that is a hacker. Track them fucktards down and give their computer the bubonic plague. Thats how ya deal with internet problems.
Where's seafour when ya need him lol

~star~crash~

3 kinds of haters on ICMAG as far as i can tell

1 ... trolls

2 ... sneaky haters that pretend to be friends

3 ... the silent haters

it's easy to distinguish them

Aspenou812

Veteran
its not imporant... who... just deleted it and moved on... I keep the mods busy enough... no room in my life for that negativity..... just a hater...

~star~crash~

picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran

Yall all will know if they post a single comment in a thread where I post... Ill blow them up... Better not mess with my friends here... Fucking Dick... its not cool to be a dick... just cause ya can...lime I have a second for that BS in my day.... moving on....

Aspenou812

Veteran
I have about 12 of my GBBX6 rooted... not quiet enough for a full run of 15.... so they are staying in the cloner... for a while...