What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah hit the My IC button & what do you see ???? should be subscribed threads if you have any & then your reps below that .

Aspenou812

Veteran
yuppers...Awesome.... So i have 30 pecan pies done.... had to cut one of them because i cant keep my MINI ME or Mia out of it so i just gave in.... There good helpers in the kitchen but damn Messy...... i think it would be way easier to move and just let the new owners clean up the kitchen..... Time to Dig into the huge box i got from Key West.... yup now i have to make 35 Key Lime Pies.... its a toss up but i'm leaning towards the Key Lime Pies to be my FAV..... at least this year...... now time to enjoy a slice of warm Pecan Pie with a scoop of Ice Cream...

onavelzy

Veteran
yuppers...Awesome.... So i have 30 pecan pies done.... had to cut one of them because i cant keep my MINI ME or Mia out of it so i just gave in.... There good helpers in the kitchen but damn Messy...... i think it would be way easier to move and just let the new owners clean up the kitchen..... Time to Dig into the huge box i got from Key West.... yup now i have to make 35 Key Lime Pies.... its a toss up but i'm leaning towards the Key Lime Pies to be my FAV..... at least this year...... now time to enjoy a slice of warm Pecan Pie with a scoop of Ice Cream...

We have two automatic pies every family holiday meal, both are mom's recipes OC: French Silk chocolate pie and Key Lime Pie. I tend to favor the Key Lime but others in the fam aren't as strong on it because it's too tart for them.

Both of them are ice box pies, meaning no baking or cooking. Well, the graham cracker crust gets baked I guess but not the filling. That's a plus (less fricking work!) but for some a potential minus since both pies contain eggs.

Love to trade recipes one of these days

Aspenou812

Veteran
We have two automatic pies every family holiday meal, both are mom's recipes OC: French Silk chocolate pie and Key Lime Pie. I tend to favor the Key Lime but others in the fam aren't as strong on it because it's too tart for them.

Both of them are ice box pies, meaning no baking or cooking. Well, the graham cracker crust gets baked I guess but not the filling. That's a plus (less fricking work!) but for some a potential minus since both pies contain eggs.

Love to trade recipes one of these days

Ona that box i got today from Key West.... Its a box of fresh KEY LIMES.... the only place in the world they grow.... with the real thing the pies are never too sweet nor are they too tangy... you get that sweet kiss then a tangy pop on your tongue and they blend together just right.... I gotta get busy....:)

Aspenou812

Veteran
FML... Now 35 Apple Pies... Got the apples cut up and soaking now... I need a joint and a swim... May just take that swim....

~star~crash~

Here you go Lady ...wrap your hands around this :sasmokin:
picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
about 11 weeks & i'll finally be smokin some myself !!! :dance013:
been to long !

Aspenou812

Veteran
Finally all done with the pies.... Time to smoke down on some rosin and get in the garden... Maybe 4 big dabs....

Aspenou812

Veteran
I'm not done yet.... I have to make a few more things in with our dinner to serve at the event so I'm back in the kitchen in the morning... I have 4 large hams in the oven now.... Ill fry 4 18 pound turkeys in the morning....

Aspenou812

Veteran
how can you possibly get all this cooking done? what kind of kitchen you got? how many peeps you feeding?

Its not just my kitchen... I have a local charity event every Christmas... I will feed 362 kids and there parents this year... each kid gets 4 gifts and a full stocking... its for the kids that truly need help... I work with social workers and Churches in 3 counties.... Its all of my own doing though i started with 3 homeless kids 16 years ago and i get very little help... The event is funded for the most part by people with deep pockets.... Ill have about 600 in the event this year personally... Im flat Broke and making my Plants wait trying to show these kids there is hope in the world....A home cooked Christmas Dinner and 4 good presents and a stocking full of candy and junk.... Spreads alot of smiles around..... I have a normal Kitchen with Double Ovens.... lol My Ovens have been hot for 52 hours straight.... Ive Napped here and there but im worn Slap Out....

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its not just my kitchen... I have a local charity event every Christmas... I will feed 362 kids and there parents this year... each kid gets 4 gifts and a full stocking... its for the kids that truly need help... I work with social workers and Churches in 3 counties.... Its all of my own doing though i started with 3 homeless kids 16 years ago and i get very little help... The event is funded for the most part by people with deep pockets.... Ill have about 600 in the event this year personally... Im flat Broke and making my Plants wait trying to show these kids there is hope in the world....A home cooked Christmas Dinner and 4 good presents and a stocking full of candy and junk.... Spreads alot of smiles around..... I have a normal Kitchen with Double Ovens.... lol My Ovens have been hot for 52 hours straight.... Ive Napped here and there but im worn Slap Out....

your a good woman with a heart of gold Aspen !!!! & don't let anyone tell ya different ! :huggg: