What's new

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one lamp is plenty for a personal use garden...growing for a living is a whole different thing,and should be seriously considered before getting into...like everything it has pluses and minuses,and some of the minuses are pretty big...

Aspenou812

Veteran
just set up what you had going before,not to be harsh but excuses dont grow pot,and to be honest,after only one successful grow the last thing you need to be worrying about is some massive expansion...i grew for years under one lamp before i actually knew enough to not fuck up every single grow,dont get ahead of yourself...

get some experience with what you have and actually learn the craft before you go poking around in electrical panels...you have plenty of gear to get growing,and good enough genes to work with,be content and get growing!

I'm content... Lol just want to have regular harvest...

onavelzy

Veteran
Hummm. Ok there not so pretty thik I'm going to flip them with the lights I have.... Fuck it time to run them.. One Gavita and one 630cmh

There's people in Exbekistan or equitorial nevrnevrland or wherever that only have candles or windmill driven light bulbs. Rejoice in your bounty. And like Unc says, just grow. Payback Biatch!! :biggrin:

Don't tell Zoe I said that, even when I said it in humor. I get the sense that she'd come after me with one of those $3000 hi-powered elephant killers of yours.

Zoey's favorite breakfast......so two more Pies this morning on the Grill.... Two Double Meat Triple Cheese Quiche... like this.... for one...

Six Eggs, One and Half cups Heavy Cream, Baby Spinach whole fresh leaves 2 packed cups, Package of applewood smoked bacon thick slice, one pound of Sausage maple in this case, nutmeg, heaping tablespoon of cinnamon, A big homemade pie crust... you tube... takes 5 minutes, Block of good pepper jack cheese, block of sharp cheddar cheese, Garlic salt, pepper.....

make the crust and lit sit..
Too the blender... Cracked eggs, heavy cream, Garlic salt, pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon.... PULSE... a few times to combine and lit it sit...
take Blender and basket with everything else out to the grill....
the grill is where i baked the pie crust i put a cast iron skillet in it to get hot then....
Separate the bacon and drop on the grill chop when cryspy...
cook the sausage out of the casing and break down and brown in the skillet then drain...
Now to the crust...
Layer the crust sausage, cheese, bacon, pepper Jack... PUlse the Blender a few times and pour some egg over that layer, Spinach.... in that order and repeat...
At the top mix a handful of each cheese and a handful of bacon with a handful of Panko and top it
Bake at 350 till colden test with a toothpick... to be sure its done....

Ugh, that's exactly what I want but exactly what I don't need to want.

Aspenou812

Veteran
I like plan ahead and work towards a goal... My route may have just changed but my goal has not... You all will see that room going off soon enough... Just not this round...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe not tonight... I have to trim them back again there 3 feet tall... FML... Asap for sure I'm done waiting around...

mine went in at 4ft & you said we have the same height in flower , so GETTER DONE !!! :bat:

Aspenou812

Veteran
My only question is why did ya wait so long to kick me UNC??? FML.... Flowers in 10 weeks to smoke... Nuff said... I'm a hardheaded... But I do listen.... Sometimes....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont like to interfere in other peoples threads since my nonsense has a way of taking over,i have my own thread for that so i stick to it...

im here to see some buds...

Aspenou812

Veteran
I think I will move them Saturday to the new area... My old room isn't big enough.... And I have to figure out a scrog... Maybe a simple wood frame will work for the next 9 weeks...

RockinRobot

I think I will move them Saturday to the new area... My old room isn't big enough.... And I have to figure out a scrog... Maybe a simple wood frame will work for the next 9 weeks...

Getting ready to restring my net so took a pic for you. Just a 2X2 frame with nylon twine and screws. Can make it what ever mesh size you prefer...

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Aspenou812

Veteran
I like the way I do the scrogs... The pvc is perfect but it ain't free... And I have to use what I have on hand for the time being