What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

packerfan79

Veteran
Everyone of my guest live somewhere beneath the poverty line.... and fuck the parents.... Ill feed them but they could do just like i do.... work 50 hours a week to wind up flat broke.... Damn Im missing that dive money i lost this year.... but i work my ass off and keep the lights on and good food on the table.... Its not the kids fault they live like they do.... I cant stand to see a kid go without on Christmas... and out of the 335 kids this year most would be fed but would never get the full christmas spread... And no chance of finding there name on a stocking full of stuff and 4 decent presents like they will go home with.... this started out 16 years ago for 3 kids.... and has consumed the holidays ever since... I partner with the local shelters and churches and get names from the food bank to be sure im doing for those in need.... and i normally run this off the kitchen table at my house.... I just got Back with Mine ME and we spent 2300 on food...All donated... It's time to fire up 12 local home Kitchens and 2 restaurant kitchens and get Down Doing some Home Cookin.... These people really put away the food when they come on Christmas Eve.... And i thought i was done... Washed my hands with all of this after last year.... Passed it on.... Yeah right... FML... but i'm glad Little Dove gets to see all of this... She has always helped me but not been in my back pocket the whole time... These Kids need a little hope in there lives... Some have seen and been in places that are truly scary.... Most have gone hungry at times... A Glimmer of hope goes a long way for these kids.... Im already kicking myself and i already know my grow will be pushed off another couple of weeks I just spent 460 bucks of the money i was saving for the grow to buy a wheelchair.... Mainly because i couldn't get any fucking one else to do it for a 7 year old little girl.... Little Doves Idea.... And i couldn't help myself when she brought me her 68.92 out of her Star Wars Piggy Bank... And talked to me about it....Someone Took it while she was at the shelter sleeping... I tried this morning but i was told it would take several weeks to get a new one so what the hell... Its just Money....Right... I knew i didn't have a choice at that point... Let me get busy in the kitchen...

You are very generous Aspen, you are setting a great example for mini you. Most people in this world would never give of themselves as you have. Merry Christmas to you Aspen, and mini you.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Thanks Packer... She's awesome... And so easy to be around... I'm trying to set a good example... But sometimes I wonder....

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your rooms look sealed .... is it ?

Yup, I'm going all out this time. Maybe a bit overkill but after this last year and having every problem a grower could have I need a few good runs to get back on track so I'm pulling out all the tricks.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Yup, I'm going all out this time. Maybe a bit overkill but after this last year and having every problem a grower could have I need a few good runs to get back on track so I'm pulling out all the tricks.

I just like the way you think Joe.... Looks amazing wish mine was that nice.... Are you running that bucket system DTW or F&D?... Makes me realise how far i have to go..... before i get that kinda big....:)

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words. It's just what we do when we get burnt out on the bullshit.
This is a f&d system. It amounts to a bottom feed coco set up with unlimited root space. The same results could probably be achieved in a tray full of hydrotron with the smart pots f&d.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Packer... She's awesome... And so easy to be around... I'm trying to set a good example... But sometimes I wonder....

Keep in mind we are human and come up short from time to time. All you can do is take the time to think things through before making decisions. The most important being how you handle punishment. And believe it or not those times will come. Ya gotta figure out how to get her to learn from it is the key otherwise it's just punishment.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep in mind we are human and come up short from time to time. All you can do is take the time to think things through before making decisions. The most important being how you handle punishment. And believe it or not those times will come. Ya gotta figure out how to get her to learn from it is the key otherwise it's just punishment.

key words from a grandpa !
its amazing how much we have learned over the years ! the way we deal with kids now is completely different than when we had kids . if we only knew then what we know now .........

~star~crash~

its amazing how much we have learned over the years ! the way we deal with kids now is completely different than when we had kids . if we only knew then what we know now .........

if only i had more peeps shouting some sense at me when i was younger..who knows what i'd be now? lofl

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Star it never helped me. If you tried to steer me in the right direction I took it as a weakness and would prey on it.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran

The difference is, then we thought we knew it all and now we realize we don't know shit lol

Aspenou812

Veteran
if only i had more peeps shouting some sense at me when i was younger..who knows what i'd be now? lofl

NOPE..... it wouldn't have helped..... Everyone has tried telling me what to do over the years.... normally i do the opposite.... sometimes just as a fuck you ill do this.... Ive paid the price of being hard headed.... and i still dont fukin listen half the time....

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NOPE..... it wouldn't have helped..... Everyone has tried telling me what to do over the years.... normally i do the opposite.... sometimes just as a fuck you ill do this.... Ive paid the price of being hard headed.... and i still dont fukin listen half the time....

Not sure what color they are today.... When Mini Me Gets home ill ask her... they change color... Normally Blue or Hazel... Grey when i'm pissed off

Are you sure your not the result of something I did a long time ago?

Aspenou812

Veteran
Are you sure your not the result of something I did a long time ago?

Who Knows Just a Crazy chick over here..... But they really do change color.... some people think i wear those contacts... but no...Sky Blue is the color when i'm Happy....lol LIL DOVE said they were a pretty color of blue today after i got my hug....

~star~crash~

LOL i lost my reading glass's ...and sure enough they were in the load of laundry i just washed .. they never been so clean! banged up and clean

Latest posts

Latest posts