What's new

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
Definitely does. And idk if anyone else has had this problem. But anything I've received has been used to being in high humidity in transit.
Mine wilt out if I don't also put them under a dome for and ween em off

Stems cut, in cup of water. Under dome.
I almost lost a second package. Watched them start wilting away in cups of water. Quick threw a Rubbermaid tub over them and they completely stopped wilting.

Like I said. Might not be necessary for all. But for me it was the only way

That may have happened to me last time... Cuts didn't do good from the start... And watched some rooted cuts just wilt away... After transplanted I still haven't figured that one out... But what ever it takes I'm done losing plants....

Aspenou812

Veteran
Welcome back Aspen. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles but excited for you at the same time. Kids are something else. It's going to be an adventure.

Can't wait to see your show this time around. You're fucking crazy for receiving cuts in the mail like that. I'm way too chicken. Good luck, I'll be over here smoking on some glue.

Thanks Del... Had a few touchy days this week she knows we go to court on Thursday.... So she can tell her story to the judge... She's ready to face all of that... Don't ask me how... she's one strong little girl...

Budley Doright

Veteran
Can't wait to see your show this time around. You're fucking crazy for receiving cuts in the mail like that. I'm way too chicken. Good luck, I'll be over here smoking on some glue.

Cuts are a funny thing..... they arent plants....and it isnt weed.....

The fact is if they start busting you for cuts.....then stoners will start sending cuts to ....um..... unfriendly peeps.....

IN the past Ive sent cuts in a bit of tubing filled with wet vermiculite....

Good luck aspen with all your new girls.....

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
yeah if vegged to big , you can always trim them back a week before flower . i've done that more times than i can count because i veg for at least a month & sometimes more regardless , so they need to be trimmed back before flower most times .

I like to trim a lot of the plant back when I go into flower. By doing this I get it to grow flowers where I want them to grow. It also sets the roots to foliage ratio off balance and causes the foliage to grow more to balance itself back out. Again putting that growth where I want it.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the dome is a good way of bringing them back to life if they do start to wilt . the cups of water & an overnight soak load the stems & tops with water to keep them turgid while your cutting & sticking them in the cloner or root plugs , but sometimes they can get dry again from lack of humidity or other reasons & will start to wilt . thats when you stick a dome over them to help bring them back .
you shouldn't have to many problems though , they're some nice woody cuts & should stay pretty turgid after a soaking . i have much better luck with woodier cuts than soft stemmed ones . they last longer in shipping too .

Zapadra

Wait till you try transatlantic clones. Lol. Add our heat, pretty much excludes us from clone shipping.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Ive been doing some research on plant nutrition and i like the spoon feeding Idea has anyone seen the NPK industries videos and classes? some good info there and not a hard sale for the RAW products... good information though... has anyone used the raw products?

Aspenou812

Veteran
Itchy that's a great idea I never looked at it that way.... Root are the key.... And I want to blow it up.... I will let them veg full term with four tops then cut them back... At week five of veg.... Sound like a plan?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Itchy that's a great idea I never looked at it that way.... Root are the key.... And I want to blow it up.... I will let them veg full term with four tops then cut them back... At week five of veg.... Sound like a plan?

What I like to do is grow them up full. Then strip the plant back to the best growth tips. That will focus the growth at the best bud locations.

If it does not have a good solid stem I dont like to save it. I will take just the lower growth tips leaving the fan next to it and leave just the growth tip I want to grow.

It is similar to what Jungle Boyz do on Instagram. They strip the fans I leave is the only difference. Go on Instagram and check out their grow to see what I mean.

Aspenou812

Veteran
So here we go let's GROW....

My dome is a little yellow but it works.....
I have Gorilla Berry Diesel... Arcata Trainwreck and GBBX#6
I;m loading the Cloner now and starting the rest of them in rapid rooters and coco in cups.....
I am dedicating the Grow to my Little Dove... So let's get started shall we.....

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

some body say roots?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Copperfield

So here we go let's GROW....
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74469&pictureid=1779944&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
My dome is a little yellow but it works.....
I have Gorilla Berry Diesel... Arcata Trainwreck and GBBX#6
I;m loading the Cloner now and starting the rest of them in rapid rooters and coco in cups.....
I am dedicating the Grow to my Little Dove... So let's get started shall we.....

All of those sound delicioso!! Can't wait to see u kill it w them

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I had a tub like that but the water kept coming outta the top around the lid?? How's it working for u?? U get low pressure pump??

The water sprays down, not up in two of them. So I don't have issues with the the water dripping out around the top of those two when they run. The other one that does spray up, sits with in another tub and the inner tub has holes in the bottom to allow the water to flow between the two tubs as the water leaks around the top of the inner tub.

Trich_Tyson

What I like to do is grow them up full. Then strip the plant back to the best growth tips. That will focus the growth at the best bud locations.

If it does not have a good solid stem I dont like to save it. I will take just the lower growth tips leaving the fan next to it and leave just the growth tip I want to grow.

It is similar to what Jungle Boyz do on Instagram. They strip the fans I leave is the only difference. Go on Instagram and check out their grow to see what I mean.

If I understand corectly I do the same basically. Take the lower suckers. But I leave the fans at the node. They will die off on their own when they are ready. When I pull fans it's really only a handful from the top and mostly those that block light from the center of the plant.
I like to think that those big lower fans soak up a lot of light for me. So I keep em around

Having said that. I did what aspen plans to do bout 5 days ago I took several inches off the top of my veggers that were getting away. All new growth is quite even and it took no time to rebound

I also supercrop right thru stretch as branches try to take he lead.

I'm a terrible over vegger. Due to timing.. always

Aspenou812

Veteran
They have moved our court day up twice already... Me and Little Dove were in court all morning about her former grandad... I'm so glad that's over... Just relieved now we can move on and put all of that stress in the rearview..... A good joint would be so nice to celebrate with....this shit weed isn't worth the butaine it takes to light a bowl.... FML... A corona will have to do because we have a party to plan.... Going to throw a party...Friday night... A a Welcome Home party.... Just trying to figure out how to keep it a surprise for my Little Dove....

Latest posts

Latest posts