What's new

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Refer to my above previous post :wave: :D Hell I can't even come close to keeping the pot heads around here in supply. They get all pissy when I tell em no after I smoke some with em lol.

yep , i know that feeling all to well !!! my kid comes in last night & asks .... when you going to have bud , i said about 2 weeks ..... he says to me you gotta step up your game ..... i just looked at him & shook my head :noway:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
man some of the cuts look beat up , i hope they pull through for ya !!!
atw roots fast &easy , the GBD should root fairly easy , the BX 6 can take a few days more , but you've rooted them before so ....

Trich_Tyson

Looking good aspen. Fingers crossed for em all

Dans my gb bx2 is also a slow rooter particularly my keeper pheno. Reeeaal slow. I almost lost her when I went to back her up a few weeks back

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah some of the GB crosses can be finicky rooters ...... but so can SB & GG4 . so its not surprising . thats how i lost my GB4 .

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Hope you guys down south do ok threw the storm.

I went threw a typhoon once in a troop ship. After 3 days I went to the battalion aid station for sea sickness medicine. The guy says to me "did you use up it already". I told him I didnt get any yet. He was like how the fuck did you get this far and told me they were out.

He told me to go to the main deck and look at the horizon. So I did and held on like hell. Looking out I could see a LST. They are 175 foot long flat bottom. That ship would go up a wave and I could see about 3/4 of the bottom. Then it would fall and hit the water and all I could see was the back 5 to 10 feet and the very tips of the radio antennas.

I felt real bad for those guys. You see I was on a 660 foot round bottom that cut the waves. Much better than smacking the water in a flat bottom.

But hope you guys ride it out down there safely.

Drumskinz

Hey, Aspen newbie here just wanted you to know I've had my chair pulled up closely since this past April with pen and paper in hand to go along with writers cramp. So much stuff to be consumed on your thread and I'm still gathering info. Because of you I am stepping up my indoor game. I am glad you are back with your next grow. Looks like it will be killer and I won't leave my chair except maybe for a dirty socks and kerosene (scotch and water) and a vape.
My question, I have looked all over to find an anti siphon deal for my 55 gal. rez. What do you or Dan's use in your setup. I just want something simple. I'm a retired 65 year old fart with plenty of outdoor experience and hardly any indoor.

Aspenou812

Veteran
aspen i want to grow you!! lol .... jus kiddin'

got any pics of your spear fishing haul???

Yea but the pictures on here dont have any way to have an imbedded location like cell pictures....

yep , i know that feeling all to well !!! my kid comes in last night & asks .... when you going to have bud , i said about 2 weeks ..... he says to me you gotta step up your game ..... i just looked at him & shook my head :noway:

Thats funny as hell....

man some of the cuts look beat up , i hope they pull through for ya !!!
atw roots fast &easy , the GBD should root fairly easy , the BX 6 can take a few days more , but you've rooted them before so ....

The gbbx6 are a little beat up the rest were fine, I need 20 to grow and three for moms so maybe ill have those numbers covered... 24 in the cloner the rest are butter..... Failure is not an option and there is safety in numbers.... so i rooted everything.... 53 total so maybe......

Hey, Aspen newbie here just wanted you to know I've had my chair pulled up closely since this past April with pen and paper in hand to go along with writers cramp. So much stuff to be consumed on your thread and I'm still gathering info. Because of you I am stepping up my indoor game. I am glad you are back with your next grow. Looks like it will be killer and I won't leave my chair except maybe for a dirty socks and kerosene (scotch and water) and a vape.
My question, I have looked all over to find an anti siphon deal for my 55 gal. rez. What do you or Dan's use in your setup. I just want something simple. I'm a retired 65 year old fart with plenty of outdoor experience and hardly any indoor.

Absloutly.... i use a 1/4 inch piece of tubing with a ball valve on it so i can close it when i mix a res.... here ya go....

Aspenou812

Veteran

Drumskinz.... stick around im going to document the shit out of this grow... My friends here are all really good growers and always help and have great advice... In a few weeks you'll see me step this this grow way up..... We can learn and grow at the same time....

Budley Doright

Veteran

One thing I can say.....the kid has a better sense of humor than his old man.....:biggrin:

Aspenou812

Veteran
Take no prisoners sounded like a good strategy here.... No holding back.... Im doing a few things differently one of the major changes is with the feeding of the plants.... I'll be spoon feeding and using V+B as my base And raw minerals to steer the plants.... My system is all new and has 3k in lights alone.... And a passive drain system....High time i stepped up my game two Dan....

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea but the pictures on here dont have any way to have an imbedded location like cell pictures....

Thats funny as hell....

The gbbx6 are a little beat up the rest were fine, I need 20 to grow and three for moms so maybe ill have those numbers covered... 24 in the cloner the rest are butter..... Failure is not an option and there is safety in numbers.... so i rooted everything.... 53 total so maybe......

Absloutly.... i use a 1/4 inch piece of tubing with a ball valve on it so i can close it when i mix a res.... here ya go....

View Image View Image

:good:

the ones in the cloner look alot better than the others too .

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Since Ive been on probation (january)........ not even a little puff.....and hes in a bad mood....

(75 more days till doobie time):woohoo:

Excellent, enjoy that doobie Budley.

Aspen, awesome about your little Dove-congrats! And ya'll are crazy going out fishing last night!

Drumskinz

Thats funny as hell....

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70660&pictureid=1698813&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70660&pictureid=1699273&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I guess I'm a little confused. What I've seen on dansbuds 55gal. rez is a barbed deal going thru the top of it with some sort of ball floating on top of the water. Yours looks like it goes down to the bottom of the rez. I just don't want my auto feed when the timer stops the feeding, to drain the water out of my rez and flood my plants when I get to that point

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess I'm a little confused. What I've seen on dansbuds 55gal. rez is a barbed deal going thru the top of it with some sort of ball floating on top of the water. Yours looks like it goes down to the bottom of the rez. I just don't want my auto feed when the timer stops the feeding, to drain the water out of my rez and flood my plants when I get to that point

thats an auto shut off valve for my RO feed to the barrel . the black hose coming out has a 1/4" smaller hose coming off it at the top of the barrel , thats my anti siphon hose .

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts