What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

girl takes pics of bubbles :-)

hammalamma

Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=8950&pictureid=634051&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] Just wanted to post some legitimate BHO. It was made with near zero impurity Colibri butane. Notice there isn't one bubble in this stuff. It is an amber color so you can see right through it when you hold it to the light. I know high quality BHO will do this because I only have seen it with BHO made with Master Kush kif and BHO made with high potency buds. Shake makes it a little waxy. I dont smoke it for at least 3 months, even with using pure butane. This was made with a half pound of Purple Afghani X ECSD buds. Very delicious BHO!

Nice pics!

Half a pound of buds? You need to step your game up, way up. I would smoke that in one sesh.

hammalamma

Veteran
Bubbles in BHO scare me. It is a good sign of impurity. Most butane is cut with plenty of chemicals. Even the 5x refined. If you want good BHO, stay clear of waxy stuff and look for the amber stuff with no bubbles.

:woohoo:I can make all that waxy stuff clear again with some heat and a vacuum. You don't purge properly.:woohoo:

hammalamma

Veteran
Hi :tiphat:

sneaked behind the hubby when he was doing the gas thingy! (not farting..hihihi)

lovely little bubbles it makes :blowbubbles:

View Image

View Image

View Image

This stuff is somewhat more narcotic than the previous wash he did... and this one doesent make the ear wax thingy (eeeeww, little creepy i always think). Very good for evening use.... lots of zzzz´s!

love and karma

Mrs.Icetoker

Pics 2 and 3 are nice, good color!

hammalamma

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
There are none of those gases in vector, why dont yall just read MSDS sheets cmon..

Vector comprises of

60%-Butane
29%- Iso Butane
11% - Propane

Colibri

78% - Butane
22% - Propane

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Guys!!!!! The wife just got stunned and hasent been online since this thread!!!!!

She only wanted to show her pics of me purging some bho!!! and such nice pics imho!!!!

I have been trying to get her online since but she hates this kinda karma, and if ppl doesent know that purging bho makes beutiful bubbles they should stay out!!!! Thanks for the support gray wolf and the others, lets hope the mrs gets hear heart together and comes back online!!!!! She´s got a lot to offer this fine community!!!!

So c´mon mrs,,,,,,, we sometime bark but we dont bite!!!!!

love and good karma

icetoker

hi guys....I done need much encurragement to get on the horse again but ,,,I´m so happy for those POSSITIVE comments i got but for the other ones,,,,,,I think you´all should be ashamed for picking on a little MOMMA like ME....But all forgiven and forgotten ....I would like to SHARE not FIGHT...(i´m also good at that but not here:) ) lOVE AND EASTER-KARMA TO YOU ALL....Mrs.Icetoker

P.S. check out MY OWN strain......Hash Virus:http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=2&b=66732

Latest posts

Latest posts