What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Not trying to put you down AG1778, but that doesn't look like any GSC I have seen before. Where did you source the cut?

PNW_grown

Veteran

miscbrah3284

Veteran
the animal and forum are pretty hard to beat in bag appeal that's for sure...

if i could only smoke buds based strictly on bag appeal i would probably choose animal or forum 9 times outa 10

Danksmith

Veteran
That looks like shit compared to the forum cut...
If that's what cookies looked like, I more than likely would've let the hype train roll right on by.

This is a cookie cut.... And yes it looks leafy and wasn't that impressive to me either at first glance...Perhaps taken early?

I can tell u now tho this tastes like forum and looks like sflux's cuts structure it's def got a bigger bud size too...

Also the cookiefam has been doing bx work which would mean each bx they are popping seeds to find motherly like phenos.... Which would in theory create a few cuts that might not be kept, but not quite bad enough to toss..... Hmmmm... Ever wonder if they gift them?

I'll refrain from posting more good info if this thread is limited to fourum and platinum cuts... :biggrin:

****forgot I've talked with sflux and he's cool with me reporting some of his pics here so once I get a chance I will...... Assuming that's ok with y'all that is**** sounded likea dick sry:)

Last edited:

Danksmith

Veteran
the animal and forum are pretty hard to beat in bag appeal that's for sure...

if i could only smoke buds based strictly on bag appeal i would probably choose animal or forum 9 times outa 10

Tbh I usually can't distinguish between those two when they're in front of me(flowers).... Both amazing cuts imo

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
My Forum cut outdoor plants have reached the amended soil at the bottom of the containers and are looking better than I have ever seen her indoors.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370295535.023933.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370295556.604717.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370295572.372103.jpg

Danksmith

Veteran
That's very telling..... U think it's taken very early then? I'd say it's lacking flavor big time if forum.... But possible I'm sure cause it def had the cookie flavor.... Just not that extra doughy mint the forum throws on the end

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Anyone tried Burning Bush's version of gsc? They had a couple trays at Berkley patient group, grabbed 6 for my folks who requested I get um (even tho I told um they might not be legit).... guess we will see anyway..

Danksmith

Veteran
ok so we are clear here these are pictures taken by sfluxcapacitor from his garden.. these have been posted for a while now and i was sure to get permission before posting here;)

its easy to see the plant as well as the nug have a way diff look than what we are used to seeing here..

thin mint cookies:

and here is sflux's floridah which more commonly goes by kk or khalifa kush...

Attachments

• thin mint nug.JPG
    thin mint nug.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 11
  • thin mint plant.JPG
    thin mint plant.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 10
  • kk nug.JPG
    kk nug.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 12

OrganicBuds

Veteran
khalifa kush, what a terrible name. Does anybody know what Khalifa means? I would never buy, sell, smoke, acknowledge anything with the name Khalifa in it. I don't listen to Wiz's music for the same reason.

ElRubio

Veteran
khalifa kush, what a terrible name. Does anybody know what Khalifa means?

It could be a sort of expression for "caliph" (english) which is pronounced /kalifah/ in arab...i guess...
always thought it could also be a kind play on word game or something with the singer you mentioned.

Anyway enjoy your cookies everyone. i´d love to try that forum cut...sickish pics...

Danksmith

Veteran
Khalifa I believe is has it's roots in Africa and prob did originate in the early middle eastern languages....

But yea it's wiz's favorite smoke and that's really the namesake...

Personally I could see myself calling it that if one of the coolest rappers out(not to mention the biggest stoner since snoop;)) is all bout your flowers... All while being in a town with some of the best herb on the planet...

I would think more people would be more receptive to such obviously worthy strain.. Kinda funny to watch people become all about cookies only after they've blazed some legit...

aligee

Veteran
It could be a sort of expression for "caliph" (english) which is pronounced /kalifah/ in arab...i guess...
always thought it could also be a kind play on word game or something with the singer you mentioned.

Anyway enjoy your cookies everyone. i´d love to try that forum cut...sickish pics...

Khalifa I believe is has it's roots in Africa and prob did originate in the early middle eastern languages....

But yea it's wiz's favorite smoke and that's really the namesake...

Personally I could see myself calling it that if one of the coolest rappers out(not to mention the biggest stoner since snoop;)) is all bout your flowers... All while being in a town with some of the best herb on the planet...

I would think more people would be more receptive to such obviously worthy strain.. Kinda funny to watch people become all about cookies only after they've blazed some legit...

most likely coming from this slang..

miscbrah3284

Veteran
in my experience and based on each of the cuts ive smoked i say.....

forget this fuckin cookie fam, everybody loves the cookies so much yet they claim nobody has real cookies.....everybody really loves the cuts you see on here but they dont know that....which cookie cut won the cup again lol the forum cut seems to be the general top shelf cookie that find end up finding and love so much

animal is definitely the dankest of what i have tried so far

Latest posts

Latest posts