What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

gtgio

A stupid question that I think I already know the answer to -
I'm assuming Cali Connect's seed release of the cookies is complete bullshit?

Animal and gsc a week in, first pic is animal second gsc third group shot 4th animal check out my thread for detailed updates....

Cookie_monster

Attachments

• 2013-05-28 15.45.41-1.jpg
    2013-05-28 15.45.41-1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 2013-05-29 17.50.08.jpg
    2013-05-29 17.50.08.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 2013-05-29 17.49.50.jpg
    2013-05-29 17.49.50.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 2013-05-28 15.47.39.jpg
    2013-05-28 15.47.39.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 12
Why would anyone do that.. you would be wasting the entire grow doing that . If your at amber there is no reason to take it farther...Im sure plants will do all kinds of weird shit when there dieing of old age. Anything more then 50% amber is a waste. thats even to high for me. I have never gone past 15% amber. 100% amber I wouldnt even want to use it.

100% amber is the end of life/maturity of the plant after that go 2-6 more weeks to make seeds naturally

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
100% amber is the end of life/maturity of the plant after that go 2-6 more weeks to make seeds naturally

I will stick with the way I always make seeds. I will have seeds done by the time your waiting. I see no need to make seeds like that. I will stick with male/female pollination.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has anyone notice a big improvement in yield with long veg? I have 1 that got 9 weeks she is pushing 6' now. Topped 2x she is still not very bushy..She did stretch allot more then the plants that had a shorter veg.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as light goes down, yield goes up. this plant really does not like a lot of light. less light an a slight PK boost around week 4-5 and she will reward ya. i like to place two plants into one container to get a bush in less time.

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Yes less light is a major factor....Double and probably tripple the yield with half the light as apposed to a 1000 watt just blasting them.. Thats the Forum cut...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im using 1k's .. GSCFCUT doesnt like allot of light. I need to test ea distance to find the sweet spot. The more people that try diferant distances the better. Im trying 3' but not from beginning flower. I will try that next time.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never done that. I take cuts from plants that are going into flower put them in my cloner. I dont think she will be difficult. She clones easy ...

dro510

Here some pics of the SCM GSC,
solid yielder
not the forum

Doesnt really smell like GSC (the strain) either imo.
I also think its an S1.
Going to run it one more time cuz thats what i got jus about ready to go along with a couple other strains but after that she is goin bye bye along with the dhn gsc. Gonna get my forums veggin in the mean time for my first run with her.

dro510

here is a few of the dhn. for the hell of it.

Also going to give her one more go for the same reason. hoping i can get a better yield with bigger buds. was a really low yield for me smdmfh

YaaMon

Not much side branching or what? She definitely grows vertical but I've been able to get the lower branches to grow out with topping/pinching and by foliar feeding with Primordial Solutions True Blooms (that product definitely seems to help encourage the side branches to grow quickly)

Latest posts

Latest posts