What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

miscbrah3284

Veteran
nice grown!

@ Sour---interesting...........i would not doubt whatsoever that theyre tryin to cover their tracks, they know anything they come out with will sell now.

according to the cookiefam nobody has the real deal cookies.....everybody is smoking the forum cut and animal and platinum......but according to cookiefam the real deal is only in a few places and those cuts everybody is smoking are fookies, meaning the majority of the community is getting mostly forum cut when theyve come across a "real cut". so the buds that the community is mostly getting and what everybody is loving not even their cookies........cuts originating here are getting a lot of hype.....the forum cut and animal look 1000x better than their cuts imo too, maybe they arent as strong i dunno for sure, but they sure as hell win bag appeal......

shit the stuff posted on IG from them doesnt look like anything super fire, they gotta dump 10 different types of hash in 1 joint so when ppl try it theyre blown away by potency

si3ns3

This is what I discovered

945383_458452374243905_679834523_n.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Now I know you know this Prop, but is this is what most people still think Nuwave is...lol? For the record one more time in attempt to clear that up...Nuwave is not related to the GSC tree in any way. It was made w/ a variation of 3X crossed w/ Fire OG. It is nothing like GSC at all...it grows, looks, smells, & smokes completely different. The smoke is what really puts itself in it's own lane- constant flavor explosion w/ sweet/earthy tones & leaves a heavy fresh (almost soapy) aftertaste...it's really like no other.
I think the confusion about the Wave being "fake cookies" is that people maybe think because it was created by the same person as the Animal Cookies, that it must have just been another cookie cut, when in FACT the Wave was a completely different project going on around the same time.
Just wanted to try & clear that up again, as I know you already have plenty of times Prop....rite on man!

wanted to clear it up because some of my descriptions might have been off a bit.

the main reason people were calling "nuwave" fake cookies is because a clone was circulated last year amongst ICmag labeled "GS Cookies"....mostly down in san diego and some other places...when i saw the nug i realized it was new wave, triple threat, or threexkrazy...alot of folks grew this clone out and then wrongly thought they had cookies.

according to the breeder of nuwave, his version is different than the triple threat and other related cuts, i did not know this at first i thought it was all the same cut, but he just told me its different.

so sorry for confusion...

so to clear it up

current nuwave - hybrid made by animal cookies breeder
truth - nuwave x reversed animal
triple threat - bay area clone hybrid that might have been falsely sold as "cookies"

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there was another pic from pieguy of GSC that looked like Endurs outdoor.. Huge fat cola's mybe even bigger then Endurs.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Sorry for the link, it wasn't meant as spam... more so proof of the claims I was about to post but I understand, it's the rules... At this point Idc, I know I'm never getting real deal GSC so there's no point in getting into it, but I just like to know the lineage's I think it is cool knowing it... but this is one we might never really know...

As far as that male... I would deff breed around with it... hit it to any "GSC" cuts you have and grow out the offspring... you could get lucky...

RED CTHULHU

FORUM CUT OR PLATINUM COOKIE FAMILY CUT?

FORUM CUT OR PLATINUM COOKIE FAMILY CUT?

Hey Hey,
Jus' wonderin' if the GSC & THE SC clones that you gifted BOG when we met in MOTOWN are of the { Forum } or of the PLATINUM COOKIE FAMILY CUTS? SUCCESSFUL campaign to wipe out the BORG, and now she's been brought into her own, outdoors, for maximum yield.

Oh, and what can you tell me of the BEYOND BOMB labeling on the BLUEBERRY INDICA X STRAWB🍓RRY DIESEL.

Thanx

si3ns3

I actually had 4 males from the 30 seeds I got from the seeded packs that were left at the club. the first three we stolen but they people that stole them didnt know what they were. The last male i just found when i cracked the last 10 seeds. I actually have two distinct phenos from the seeds. The one I posted against Pieguys original gsc is the most desirable

PNW_grown

Veteran
I have one male from the seeded packs left. Ill post picks soon

Aha! One more person to add to the list...
People say Ken is full of shit to have found a male seed in a seeded pound of GDP. That is the male we use in our crosses.

So, It's nice to know there is another soul out there who has had the same luck.

MakinGoo

If a male was found in a seeded pack of GSC I'd think its not a S1 from GSC then.. Wouldn't a S1 b all girls? I'm sure u can get super lucky & still find a male from a S1 seed but 2 find a few males don't seem rite..

I'm guessing its a GSC cross from pollen off a real male from another strain.. Now I'm not saying its not worth breeding with him.. I'd think u can still use him b'cuz he's 1/2 GSC he's juss not a 100% pure GSC male.. At least that's what I'm thinking!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The same thing happend with CBG Peyote Purple There where a few males. I found one. These are s1 seeds

MakinGoo

The same thing happend with CBG Peyote Purple There where a few males. I found one. These are s1 seeds

Whoa!! I guess I'm completely wrong then.. My bad..

I knew there's a tiny chance 2 find a male.. U juss gave me hope 2 find a male in my White Fire packs..

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
It's kinda different knowing they are S1's and pulling seeds out of some LB's... not saying anyone is lying or anything... But if you are pulling seeds out of LB's you can never say for certain what the lineage of that seed was! It's BAGSEED! The only thing you know is it is atleast 50% of the buds you pulled the seeds out of... Prob still worth breeding with... but not good enough to say you found a 100% Pure and True GSC,GDP, etc.. MALE.

You just found a Male.

I'm no breeder so enough talk about genetics for me...