picture.php

Peace
Endur

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks great miscbrah3284... I just took some too...

Endur that's not the forum cut right?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my god man that's firkin awesome. I think that's the largest cola from the forum cut I have ever seen. Well done :)

How long do you veg your indoor??

Endur

Veteran
my god man that's firkin awesome. I think that's the largest cola from the forum cut I have ever seen. Well done :)

How long do you veg your indoor??

This Is The Whole Plant.....Really Low yielding When grown Outdoors. :biggrin:

picture.php

I Veg for 30 days, In 3 gallon smart pots. Flower under a 1K Hortilux Bulb, in a 4X4 tent.

Endur

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
@tropical rain

I got you man, but really? I really don't feel like that should apply to us...

Take that shit to Cali Connection, Swerve should see that... HE'S the one with GS Cookies... Claiming it aint the forum cut, but the real deal Holyfield.

If I did that, I'd understand a bit more.

LOL I'm just saying man. I had to get a few funnies off.
:tiphat:
I guess everyone (breeders) wants to cash in, I can see when you are trying to offer something to the masses for an affordable price. Sure. Especially if it is an "elite" "clone only" etc that most people can not get their hands upon.

Yet (not saying you guys do or have because I haven't checked your pricing) but by crossing GSC to a BigBud shouldn't command upwards $100+ (not saying you guys did that either just giving an example).

If the point was to try to attempt an IBL of sorts if possible with GSC and you had a program going etc,etc,etc. Also maybe being one of a few people doing it yeah fine. I could see the use of the name. I could see the pricing.

Yet what I see is (and not just from you guys, I'm not at all trying to single you out. Nothing personal.) people taking dogshit crossing it with a GSC/OG/Flavor of the day clone. Bag 10 beans stamp $100 on it and ride that wave.

Maybe I wouldn't have even said nothing if more people just took whatever clone and made their crosses and did their thing and named it something to represent them. (example: Casey Jones or Wavy Gravy)

But you are riding the wave when add at "OG" "CHEM" at the end or "COOKIES" at the end. This new creation may or may not have enough luster or pizzaz to stand on it's own or to stick out so fuck it let's tack what the masses truly want at the end of the name so the shit will sell and the customer may get a piece of what they truly want but just can not get although what they are now buying is actually in no way shape or form the same as the clone they PERHAPS THINK THEY WANT?

For all anyone knows PHANTOM may have PLENTY phenotypes in those beans which are better then every cookie or OG or whatever flavor of the day cut that is out.

But there is no hype train to ride on. Nothing already gassed up and ready to go.
So you got to build from the ground up. No wave to ride. Nothing.
Got to show and prove.

Again nothing personal, You guys aren't the only people doing this. It has and was done before you guys came along. It shall be done after the fact as well when the new hype train rolls through with a new flavor. (Not to say any of these cuts don't deserve the hype or attention.)

I mean it IS good business, Get your money on by all means.

Svverve? psssh wouldn't even humor with time of day.
I didn't even know he was still cash croppin with seeds.
Cool, Thats wassup!

(p.s. my bad about clicking not helpful tried to fix it was scrolling. Not to derail this thread. Nor to start shit. Just wanted to respond. It was all in good fun. Mostly. Grow on. oh and excuse the run on sentences, improper english, grammatical errors. It is the internet after all.)

TR

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Endur, that outdoor gsc is friggin' awesome. I hope my little beans turn into mommies quick enough to put outdoors this year, even with no veg time just to see what they do outside. Your pics made me excited. Thanks.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
I'm not trying to start this shit up again but if you go on twitter and instagram, sfluxcapacitor, Pieguy, and Jigga will all tell you to hit up Waterfall Wellness to get the finished buds from THEIR cuts (the ones that supposedly NOONE has)... When you go on waterfall wellness' site...

>>>>NO LINKS ... NO spam<<<<<<

They carry the Sherbert ( a new one from cookiefam), Thin Mint Cookies AND GS Cookies...

one of those must be the forum cut... but when you scroll over the strain it gives you lineage of the strain and you won't believe this!

Thin Mint Cookies:
Purple payne x Durban poison x OG kush

GS Cookies:

Og Kush x Purple Pain x Durban Poison

And for anyone interested, Sherbert:

OG Kush x The Pink x GS Cookies

Not saying I believe any of this or anything but why is there sooo much misinformation about this cut? I understand people don't want shit to be recreated but the cookiefam claims "Cookies" is like 7 years old so what the hell... why hasn't the real info been given out yet or REAL GSC seeds been made yet?

Also if it was true it was pretty cool of sfluxcapacitor to come on here and give us the real lineage or so he said...

so the only question now, is the "f1" actually Purple Pain?

Sorry if no one even cares anymore...

Last edited by a moderator:

Danksmith

Veteran
I'm not trying to start this shit up again but if you go on twitter and instagram, sfluxcapacitor, Pieguy, and Jigga will all tell you to hit up Waterfall Wellness to get the finished buds from THEIR cuts (the ones that supposedly NOONE has)... When you go on waterfall wellness' site...

http://waterfallwellness.org/menu/

They carry the Sherbert ( a new one from cookiefam), Thin Mint Cookies AND GS Cookies...

one of those must be the forum cut... but when you scroll over the strain it gives you lineage of the strain and you won't believe this!

Thin Mint Cookies:

GS Cookies:

Not saying I believe any of this or anything but why is there sooo much misinformation about this cut? I understand people don't want shit to be recreated but the cookiefam claims "Cookies" is like 7 years old so what the hell... why hasn't the real info been given out yet or REAL GSC seeds been made yet?

Also if it was true it was pretty cool of sfluxcapacitor to come on here and give us the real lineage or so he said...

It would make sense for them to rename the f1 since its caused so much confusion with the generational stuff... And sflux said they did a f1/durb pollination that yielded 2 males and a gal....

Also, I think those crosses would all be logical ways to work the gsc from where they started.... Sherbert looks bomb as hell tbh.... The people I've seen wit it are few but man she looks beefy;)

Also I'd guess that the ogkb cut and some of these different flowers/subtleties in cuts are coming from some of the people doing bx stuff....

All I know is when those beans drop' I'm picking up some".... These guys(cookiefam) could have made a ton by now off beans.... Instead looks like they actually have the foresight to really really put out a true gsc to seed and are committed to doing the work..

Sativa got me rambling my bad:tumbleweed:

Not to hate on you cali guys I've got nothing but respect for everyone doing their thing, but 480 for an ounce of sherbet...
what kinda compassion is that?
i mean obviously someone with serious conditions probably is not riding the hype train as close as some of us but hype does pay off apparently

:tumbleweed:

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

already been posted, but lets get this thread back on track!!!

loving my cookies! def some of my fav weed... everyone i smoke it with gets a real kick outa it aswell!

later everyone

:tiphat:

http://waterfallwellness.org/menu/

Thin Mint Cookies:

GS Cookies:

THIS. This is what I was talking about! In that other thread. The Waterfall Wellness owner is one of my old contacts.

The old story IS TRUTH.

Teh cookie fam is trying to distort TRUTH so as to protect their upcoming ventures.

That said, if anyone has any great male OG pollen, I'll take my cp and hit it.

We can sort through the bunch and I bet a million lbs (to the Cookie fam) that we get hella similar pheno's....

D.C.

Cookie Fam, cookie fam, cookie fam :moon::moon::moon:

PNW_grown

Veteran
Now I know you know this Prop, but is this is what most people still think Nuwave is...lol? For the record one more time in attempt to clear that up...Nuwave is not related to the GSC tree in any way. It was made w/ a variation of 3X crossed w/ Fire OG. It is nothing like GSC at all...it grows, looks, smells, & smokes completely different. The smoke is what really puts itself in it's own lane- constant flavor explosion w/ sweet/earthy tones & leaves a heavy fresh (almost soapy) aftertaste...it's really like no other.
Ya man, I don't have any experience with the Wave, and I don't know why the guys are still calling it GSC at their shop. Just so you know, GDP Genetics, and P2P/aka GDP collective split. They are the ones who have always sold clones. Sounds like one of you needs to kick them some knowledge if you're in the Bay Area.

GDP Genetics DID NOT use the NEW WAVE in any crosses, or plan to in the future.