What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

rattleram

Good n bad cookies fosho

Good n bad cookies fosho

The bottom left pic is cookies I got from harborside, tasted good but no potency. The leafier to the right is way more Stoney n it's old n leafy. I would assume its people cheating n cutting to early. (Og top left pic)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 49

mmj916

The DHN is the forum right? That's the cut I wanted, but they didn't hav em in stock. 5 hr drive fo me.

No.

DHN's cut is the "Platinum GSC" - origin & lineage unknown. (Look of the DHN is similiar to the "OGKB")

The "Forum" cut is possibly on *********, or craigslist; unlikely to be vended at dispensaries atm

miscbrah3284

Veteran
No.

DHN's cut is the "Platinum GSC" - origin & lineage unknown. (Look of the DHN is similiar to the "OGKB")

The "Forum" cut is possibly on *********, or craigslist; unlikely to be vended at dispensaries atm

forum is what is most widely available i believe.....

You want SCM and DHN cuts, although SCM may have changed the cuts they were labeling as girl scout cookies because like I said in the last thread the pics of the plant in this threads OP came from SCM, when i went back the cuts looked different....im still vegging the different looking one and seeing what its like

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i think the majority of cookies is taken to early. Or at least if your looking for some super strong shit take her 65+. My first run of cookies was far from dialed, and turned out pretty good, but not outstanding. ive been smoking on some fresh cookies i let go 60 days, and its night and day better than my first run of her.
Heres some pics of one i took down last night that i let go 69 days
picture.php

And some Cherry Pie i let go 69 days as well (got some dope macros of her ill have to post)
picture.php

picture.php

Relentless

Veteran
Very nice Smoke!!
both look killer!
gotta get my hands on that CP soon, she looks ohhh soo dankalicious!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cherry Limeade

Cherry Limeade

i think the majority of cookies is taken to early. Or at least if your looking for some super strong shit take her 65+. My first run of cookies was far from dialed, and turned out pretty good, but not outstanding. ive been smoking on some fresh cookies i let go 60 days, and its night and day better than my first run of her.
Heres some pics of one i took down last night that i let go 69 days
View Image

And some Cherry Pie i let go 69 days as well (got some dope macros of her ill have to post)
View Image
View Image

Dude we gotta cross that cherry pie with my lime-warp and make cherry limeade.

Dorky

Ive felt this way nearly every time I got new elites to play with...

I cant say what cuts I have in my stable other than what I post, but trust me bro, there IS fire trumpin the cookies... But lots of dudes are hard on the cookies dick right now cuz she is harder to get, another year, she will be another strain.. I havent even bloomed my cookie cut yet, so much other fire to play with.. I smoked the forum (thanks to a buddy) and she is fucking bomb, but bro, how many times have we been down this road????

Fire never becomes just another strain. The loads of OG, GDP, Bubba are all over the place but when grown right peoples mouths drool.

Jbonez

Veteran
Fire never becomes just another strain. The loads of OG, GDP, Bubba are all over the place but when grown right peoples mouths drool.

Yeah i guess, I move with the times bro.. I also have all those cuts and most well known variants, except the gdp, I like urkle better, and im torn on the 98 over the katsu so I grow both..

Hard to pick a best in my stable bro... For the class, am I not kind? lol

Get in where ya fit in bro...:biggrin:

You English?

Here is a days worth, nearly all the cuts you just mentioned.. and a few more lol...
picture.php

theJointedOne

Veteran
dhn and scm are the labels for the guys who crank out the clones

dhn is dark heart nursery, i have dhn the white, dhe chernobl ect..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I need to grow cp out sometime....so many of you vets have mentioned the smell...that strong eh brahs? in terms of smell what would you compare it to lol

its rank, very sharp and pungent. basetone is similar to GDP, candy grape but with alot of musky durban undertones....brush your finger along a flowering nug @ 50-60 days and it cuts through other smells.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I jus stared at that raindeer video for like 2 minutes strait....

Heres some pure forum cut gsc keif.
picture.php