What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Misc...

DHN and OGKB are not the same.

Not sure if thats what you were getting at but if so I would not assume that without proof besides comparing pictures. If you are saying that though, what made you come to that conclusion? Have you sampled the ogkb before and felt it was identical to the dhn or something?

they are NOT the EXACT same but they are believed to be close enough...still waiting to hear what OKGB has to say about the DHN cut but my sample is not the one that would be going to him. All I was saying is if you already have the OGKB i wouldnt go out of my way to get the DHN cookie cut since you would have the 100% legit OGKB "platinum cookies"

as for my SCM cut on the first page....i'm not seeing a resemblance in how they flower, and the stacking/leaves look different to me. A few people said it's the forum, but quite a few said it's not who's years in the game/knowledge i trust....but either way it's dank, i revegged it and have 2 new clones of it to mother so im really not trippin

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MtnLivin

Damn man, if your last cookies weren't done to full potential I can't even imagine how good these nuggies are going to be! I was stony balony off the last batch lol...

hempyftw

Noice!!!

Noice!!!

I got to smoke a zip of this stuff. Over that last couple months.

I fully enjoyed the taste and high.

Glad to see others find it hard to grind up! Shit is dense.

Thanks for sharing your pics guys. Wish I could get a cut of that GSC!

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
pretty sure Endur could polish a turd

and no one would know it was crap

you seem to be a plant whisperer, I see your name and have to click. When someone who knows what they are doing takes on something special, something special happens

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting article

Interesting article

...according to this "list" GSC only came in 8th(?)...check it

Best Buds: The Top Ten Strains of 2012

Pot possession used to be a binary thing: you either had it or you didn’t. No longer.
Cannabis strain reference site leafly.com lists more than 500 validated strains and climbing. Marijuana is a multi-billion dollar, globalized industry, with the market providing strong incentives for international breeders from the Netherlands to South Africa to come up with their own stable of “brands”.

Dozens of pot competitions each year help sort through all the innovation, with the best strains standing out. In turn, growers purchase winning seeds and clones for the most in-demand and hence valuable flowers.

The average cannabis neophyte might not notice the difference, but bud shape, density, color, smell, and structure are all dead giveaways to its parentage and effect. In states where medical marijuana is legal, expert dispensary buyers can tell the difference between an OG Kush and Grand Daddy Purple from across the room.

Below we pick the top ten cannabis strains of 2012 — a collection of Cannabis Cup winners, and dispensary menus hits. Please enjoy responsibly.

http://blog.sfgate.com/smellthetruth/2012/12/31/the-top-ten-cannabis-strains-of-2012/#9114-3

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my guess is that GSC is low on that list bcuz it's largely unavailable. im sure tons of folks on here will chime in "i've seen it for a year or more" "i get it all the time" "been smokin cookies" but reality is its pretty tough to get to smoke or grow for many if not most.
& the gsc pictured in the article hasnt got a touch of purps to it.... just sayin.
what do i know have yet to run into gsc aside from on icmag, ha.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Was gonna say lookin fortune cookie ish number 8.... And blue dream GDP 3 2 ehhhh I agree og number 1 but endur n misc pics def not n 8....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea that article is kind of "mainstream" definately not up to par with us canna-snobs...we would be ranking the most popular new strains from the forums lol.

but OG holds supreme no surprise.....OG smell/taste is hard to beat, i just wish OG had a more balanced high like GSC, smoking OG early in the morning pretty much garuntees fighting the sleepyness all afternoon...nap by 5pm usually lol.