What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Root bugs can definitely do that, the only time I have had that I attributed it to Fungus Gnats or Springtails and mainly in coco. Never saw it soil even with Gnats.

Keep an eye out.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I'm pretty much pest free in my room. I think it micro mugged because I was just blasting it with so much light. I've got a forum I ran in another tray with the light higher and it had zero issues.

Mattbho

I'll play heres dosidos and pure animal keeper stacking up starting week 5 from flip. My very 1st coco round. Can u say roots!!!!

Attachments

• 20191027_043334.jpg
    20191027_043334.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20191027_043358.jpg
    20191027_043358.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20191027_043554.jpg
    20191027_043554.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 18

Happy Times

The good ole cookie micro nugging...I notice my cookie cut would do that under intense light, then sometimes it wouldn't. Had to raise my lights to the ceiling to get a decent yield.

OP

Intense light leading to micro nugs? That’s interesting

Adjustable ballasts might be a nice equipment choice with these strains? Less electricity, more nug

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Is there a preferred GSC cut that people run outdoors? I understand yeilds are low but I'm not a cash cropper.

OGKB 2.0 triggers early AND finishes early OD. good yields too. pulled the tops 9.25 this year.
picture.php

picture.php

Same with my Dos-si-dos and they are a bit stronger.
picture.php

picture.php

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Had to comment on the looks of the buds that we had a Silver Haze keeper years ago that was sensitive to everything, done right (light feeding/less light) it produced long and "normal" buds and colas, a little too much of anything and they stunted like this and started ro push a ton of trichs all over the plant.
4974day34sh_2.jpg

Only have this one age old pic but looks to have the same kind of "problem". We used to pull crazy yield from the SH when done right but this happened all the time. Yield was 25% of normal but there was as much resin in these strange ones than in the healthy ones. Kinda just looks like what I have experienced with some strains but anyhoo looks yummy!
In my room, I think I like the forum the most out of all the cuts I have.
Here she is on the first day of flush. Day 60
View ImageView ImageView Image

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I've got wedding cake, 2.0, sour dubb, blueberry,ssh,gg4, firestorm,forum, a lavender x powerplant and recently acquired kushmints

That's crazy about the ssh doing that because that's exactly how my ssh tray last month was. It like micronugged but was super potent.