What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
January 18th 2013 is the exact date gonna go on a diff app to screenshot it to end the debate of authenticity as it also goes by "tatis cookies"

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Treemason and I have talked. Can I help you ?

PM coming

Quoted from a post made in December 2013 - “Grandmas cookies is a bagseed I found in a bag of 2010 sf hightimes cup Greendoor platinumb cookies entry which placed 3rd.”

In another post from January 2013 he used the hashtag #grandmascookies then #forumcutbagseed

Hope that helps

That def helps. I didn't go back that far.. I dont mind if people find bag seeds. If its killer I want to try it. :biggrin:

PDX Dopesmoker

really? you sure? i def got access to GMO. just picked up MAC1 from the same dude. GMO sure is stretchy

Yes, GMO is undoubtedly the strongest cookies cross I've smoked to date. There was one other called Voodoo Cookies that I got one time which also seemed like a cut above in the raw power department.

I found this old picture of the Grandma's Sugar Cookies from the weed store, its photogenic stuff for sure.
hHqhu0L.jpg

Stickybred420

just for the sake of clarity/for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, this is Khash treemasons Grandmas cookies. the lady in question. shes a 15/10 on bag appeal that's forsure. :ying: she looks like she would melt your face off.:dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

(Photo and grow credit: Khash_Treemason)

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
GMO on day 26....still stretching!!! Those are 4 foot stakes and she started out in bloom at 20 inches tall. Her two large colas are even with the hood. This bitch is about to reach past the reflector! Lol. Gonna be a great harvest though....just 9 weeks to go! :shucks:

picture.php

BambinoOG

Hey fellas anybody run Purple City Genetics Pcg Cup Cookies cut? That thing is dank, will never get rid of it. I got it from elemental wellness in san jose back the day like 14 .. I had Animal Cookies that I got from Collective Efforts before it was connected cannabis in Sacramento on fruitridge, was real good but was lost due to dog eating mom.

I am currently running Dough-Lato from Archive which is (Gelato 41 x Dosidos) x (Dosidos x zkittles) .the mail being called the moonbow by tha docta. I prefer to stay away from fems but these are Archive so i thought I would run it. Barely growing but had taproot out after 12 hours in water and came out the coco pretty fast also so seem Fast. Should be dank hopefully get something neat only 6 beans though.

I recently acquired the Peanut Butter Breath clone from Green Dragon dispensary in North Hollywood. For those that dont know Green Dragon is the mecca of high quality clones in california . They consistenly have fire strains available to the public . They are even offering Derrick liberty reach now Derrick Green dragon clones that were pheno hunted and selected by derrick himself. Derrick is on Ig check his feed all fire. Green dragon ive been visiting since 2011 back in van nuys. If anybody has a chance to go please do yourself a favor. Getting back to the Peanut Butter Breath barely momming it and cutting off it but it is very vigorous and smells highly in veg like dank. I had a wicked sour d cut from dark hearr nursery that smelled like gas as a clone so this is a good indicator for me. Cant wait. Will start posting more ive been lurker for years but hate ig and get nervous about posting pics im old school panic man. Great thread and love the site whats up ICmag fam.:biggrin:

BambinoOG

I have some Pudding Pop which is Forum Cookies x Dosidos from Archive that I have in my vault i might pop those soon depending on how my stardawg and dough lato hunts go along with the peanut butter breath experiment . Anything archive is so fire. Never boof:dance013:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Forum tray on the left got the legs shaved at 19 days yesterday. Ive been pinching to keep the stretch down. Tray on the right is 2.0 at 46 days
picture.php

Pic from 3 days ago of 2.0
picture.php

meizzwang

Does anyone know if "Cookies" offered by Darkheart Nursery is the same thing as the original GSC cut? The tag says something about it being platinum cookies x durban x something else that I can't read because the label didn't print properly. Very confusing....

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
2.0 doesn't stretch much at all.maybe 2x Wedding cake stretches about 3x and ends up a little taller than the forums, not by much though.herea all that I've got left from my last run of 2.0. came out killer.
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts