What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Hashy Larry

better pic of the "tits" bag seed :

TITS3-1.jpg

Hashy Larry

This is the bud of Cookie Monster that i found the seed in:
Co-OKie-Monster-momma.jpg

The father is an original Haze x Skunk 1 from Sam (Cultivator's Choice)

Hashy Larry

pic of Samoa x Haze Skunk:
DSCN7934.jpg

I unfortunately lost this plant in 2016 when some punk kids found my guerrilla grow and stole some of my girls :(
I just thought some growers who are familiar with cookies, haze and skunk would find it interesting in the way their characteristics combine. I have always been a fan of pif and cookies. I never thought that they'd blend well but the skunk is a nice bridge. I personally believe skunk can go into anything. I think blue dream kinda ruined the reputation of haze hybrids, but i believe we should maybe experiment more with haze and sativas in general.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Thin mint cookie AKA jigga cut also known as uk cut also reffered to as straight cookies by me also kown as the purple kush flava cut by english rick which i see where he's coming from..

She does pack some power if you let her go 9 weeks but nothing i would be wanking over personally id still take the #45 cut..

UObiUZT.jpg

KxjvcL2.jpg

DcNRDYM.jpg

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone have cookie veg pics in an album? Im digging through the thread but its a lot to go through if anyone can point me to some veg pics thatd be cool.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks. I have some 09 animal cookies x gorilla bubble bx4 f1s going on a selection run for f2s. Ill post pics later. They been stuck on 3 leafs for a bit.

Munson

Veteran
Sour scout aka TITS bag seed

Attachments

• SAM_3029.jpg
    SAM_3029.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 17
  • SAM_3030.jpg
    SAM_3030.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 18
  • SAM_3031.JPG
    SAM_3031.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 19

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thanks. I have some 09 animal cookies x gorilla bubble bx4 f1s going on a selection run for f2s. Ill post pics later. They been stuck on 3 leafs for a bit.

I have some 09' Animal x Deep Chunk. Fems from the DC going intersex. But it was a forced herm from a massive light leak. The Mighty K x Deep Chunk are jamming in flower with no intersex issues. So I'm hoping the 09' x DC will be intersex free as well. I think the combo will be great. The resin content of the flowers and the fans should be off the charts, as both are known for extreme frost.