Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
forum cut day 43

picture.php

picture.php

B

blue green

So how do all these 'NEW' cuts come about?

Are they crosses, or just plants someone grew that don't really have anything to do with the original but just looks like GSC?

Or is it unknown? They just 'POP UP'?

Also, is 'THE FORUM' cutting the most common, and the kind of measuring stick of GSC? (Even though that isn't the original cutting, is it?)

Thanks.

Zdub7k

So how do all these 'NEW' cuts come about?

Are they crosses, or just plants someone grew that don't really have anything to do with the original but just looks like GSC?

Or is it unknown? They just 'POP UP'?

Also, is 'THE FORUM' cutting the most common, and the kind of measuring stick of GSC? (Even though that isn't the original cutting, is it?)

Thanks.

The dif cuts that pop up are either outcrosses or Bx's or beans from the same batch of S1's that the origianl GSC came from...the forum cut is the one being circulated through these forums...and for some people it would e the measuring stick, but I dont believe its the best version of the....I havent grown any of the cuts...just info Ive picked up in the forums...

RespectGreen

Veteran
I had her vegging in a 7, she's a nice vegger... Easy to keep green, and gets real nice n' thick with multiples toppings n pinches....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i figure i will start some lst here soon as well,i have two smaller ones so i may try topping one,only on my first round of one plant...

miscbrah3284

Veteran
how long u veggin her before the flip fish?

that plant is made to be topped/lst'd/and supercropped....within an hour or 2 branches already pop back up and you have a bunch of new tops to work with....love it

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have 2-3 more weeks before there will even be space in flower for that one so it should get plenty big in that time,but i may hold off a bit and wait for the two smaller ones to size up a bit so i can do a fair sized run,i can be fairly certain owing to where i live that this is the only "legit" cookie cut in town,whatever that means in the context of cookies! i have been spreading cuts as fast as i can make them (for free) but i will still be the first here to have any quantity of cookies..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its just the way it photographs in white balance mode,they are really dark green,they are turning purple on the leaf undersides though,and i think the calyx purpling is just the strain itself,it was 74 in there when i took those pics,lights off around 68

TPFTFW

Veteran
The dif cuts that pop up are either outcrosses or Bx's or beans from the same batch of S1's that the origianl GSC came from...the forum cut is the one being circulated through these forums...and for some people it would e the measuring stick, but I dont believe its the best version of the....I havent grown any of the cuts...just info Ive picked up in the forums...

the forums an outcross of the original cut (xOG) to pretty it up but losing the true dough

the original cut full of weird almost like sweet creamy syrupy dough funk (like a canned iced lemon toaster strudel with a thick odd funk)

compared to the crews f1 durban (not taken by myself but pieguy.. some guy archived em outta the dudes twitter recently) so i saved it

in a lot of ways the two are dead on.. and in all honesty really this is shit like of my own gathering. these guys kinda dont really know themselves. its a bit of a long story but.. ik the f1durban and this cut are damn near exact. for all ik they may be brother and sister at this point. each making different cuts (ogkb, platinum, DHN) and the other (animal, SCM, forum) but at this point its really a toss up.. haha. people hate on me for being up front but.. im positive im close

Latest posts

Latest posts