What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

mmj916

lets see some whole plant shots! i got a really nice bush of gsc right now about to be put in bloom, and she looks like she will yeild just fine!

i would like to see someone who vegged her for over a month if anyone is giving her that kinda time :)

ill pop back with a shot of my gsc later !! :joint:

I have some that have been vegging for 1 month in 2g sp's, and prior to that vegged for 8wks (!) in 9oz solo's...just trimmed them down last night, prepping for a flip next week. I'll see if I can get my camera to work = )

dro510

right on unc!!! she came a long way forsure!!!! looking good!

View Image

here is a shot of mine, sorry for the weird pic.taken threw my dirty grow glasses.. she is huge tho, thats a 1 gallon grow bag for size ref...

really hoping for 5 plus oz off her, i mean shes gonna be n 3 gallons of coco under 1000 watters with co2! so lets see what she can do!!!

later everyone!

How long u veg her for Adrift? Looks very nice.

I do not have the forum cut, my boy is hoarding from me! So I went out and got the SCM and DHN cuts so I can tell him I have the Thin Mint AND Platinum! :moon: Even though I still do want the forum haha.. He just knows he has GSC.

PC181114_zps41522956.jpg

PC181115_zps318b4e0b.jpg

DHN
PC181121_zps69f60ba8.jpg

PC181120_zpsff7423b4.jpg

These have been veggin about 8 weeks. They kinda had a slow start when I first got them due to coldness.

Adrift

Veteran
dro- she's been vegging over a month now :)
urs are looking nice 2! hope they end up being what ur looking for! later

G

GOOROO

hey adrift! Glad to see you got that cooks too. How long ago did you source.....

Thats a biggun in that 3 gal.....just look out for the stretch cause it goes and goes and goes.

Adrift

Veteran
hey adrift! Glad to see you got that cooks too. How long ago did you source.....

Thats a biggun in that 3 gal.....just look out for the stretch cause it goes and goes and goes.

hey there! i scored her about a month n a half ago or so. this will be my first time running her..

in that pic she is actually only in a 1 gallon pot. im starting to think i grew her a bit to big... :) but im gonna do my best to keep her n check . haha
live in learn right!

i just wanted as much yeild from her as possible so if she doesnt out grow my space she should be a really decent yeilder!

also anyone ever lolipop the gsc way way up, like only grow the top colas??? just curious if it would still just be small nugs or if it would actually beef way up!!

later!!

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello to all.. Beautifull pics to every1, thanks for sharing.. Anyone knows if any of the GSC cuts have arrived Europe?
Saludos and best wishes
N

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GSC

GSC

Here is the Forum cut at 26 days. Grown in RW Croutons Top fed drip.

Mid
picture.php

picture.php

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
So what is the lineage on girl scout cookies? Is this a clone only strain? Any feminized seeds available to those of us in the hinterlands (Texas) who don't have a shop nearby stocked to the nines?