What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
it was the forum cut that won.
Bad ass Dr.Dank! congrats man! I wish life is good had nugs of yours on display for people to check out. That was the one thing that bugged me about the cup was most places didnt even have there cup entries to check out in there booth.
I saw the other 3 cookies life is good had, and all were pretty fire.
Looking forward to the pics you got dr. dank. I wanna see the cup winning batch

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you to all my homies I just won first place at the high times cannabis cup! Thax Whadeezlrg, unknown, prop, abja, Ivmcgoo, krunch, and all my Florida homies!! Can't believe I won hybrids with my first batch of cookies! It was top notch lab tested cookies with a 20+ year old formula!!! :)

big congrats bro. i just fired up some organic cookies in your honor. my best batch yet. bravo!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
My 1st Run With Cook`s

My 1st Run With Cook`s

Here is the forum cut @ day 60 something. Grown in organic soil and fed organic nutes. Flushed for 2 weeks and still green...well turning black. I am thinking I added to much N to the soil mix. I made her soil light and her feedings were light. Got a tray full of clones rooting as I type this. Anyhow,enjoy..I know I will. BIG thanks to PNW_Grown and my Cali cats for making her appear in my garden.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
that candyland they said was GSC x GDP. but the samples i got of it were just straight GSC / forum cut.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cookies wont yellow on you bro. no matter what your mix is it is always a nice dark green.

what i'm puffin on...
picture.php

dro510

that candyland they said was GSC x GDP. but the samples i got of it were just straight GSC / forum cut.

did not catch that.. how about the cali connections thin mint! gsc? haha maybe the worst lookin sample of all the cookie entries.. looks like some sweet tooth haha

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
dude seriously though! that looks so schwaggy. There sfv entered looks crappy too. I tried going up to there booth to see if they had any nugs to check out, but they were all gangster uninterested, you think having 20 dudes with cali connections shirts on at least one would be friendly?
Beyond laughable that they won best booth.
I wish i could have seen the GSC they entered, definitely some other random purple strain by the looks of it

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same here bro.
My Triangle was as yellow as could be but the GSC just went dark purple at the most, her leaves were falling off but no yellow on her when i harvested.
Despite not yellowing out she smoked beautifully and has a nice white ash.
Awesome news about the HTCC win for an IC mag member and being the forum cut is another nice factor.
Here is a little picture to brighten my post up a bit.
picture.php

Peace
cookies wont yellow on you bro. no matter what your mix is it is always a nice dark green.

what i'm puffin on...
View Image

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
congrats dank, a straight win for the ick-mag possee! thats some good news to hear....especially since before the cup i was following a few of the big name seed companies on FB and twitter, wont say which ones, but they were badmouthing GSC hard and saying its all hype.

also funny to hear about CCs booth and his fake cookies aka mookies.

theJointedOne

Veteran
congrats dank, a straight win for the ick-mag possee! thats some good news to hear....especially since before the cup i was following a few of the big name seed companies on FB and twitter, wont say which ones, but they were badmouthing GSC hard and saying its all hype.

also funny to hear about CCs booth and his fake cookies aka mookies.

haha yeah i was in chico for a reggae show last week and I wore my GSC hoodie (limited edition made in sohum) and some guy whos hella drunk and looked coked out or e or something came up and was like 'oh your on THAT HYPE HUH?' ..i wanted to punch him in the face but i calmly turned and was like 'heh yeah bro if you had the real thing you wouldnt be saying that..' ..he got all but hurt and left..heheh

go Cookies

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran

Well i posted pics of this before.. this is the winning batch i got more pics in my pc but can't seem to upload them... Also got a bunch pics from the cup but again having a hard time uploading em....this was grown 4-5 months ago? Cured for 2-3 months maybe? im bad with time.. lol so it def got a nice cure... I Flushed 14 days... sometimes twice a day... Soilless medium GH 3 part nutes and additives..... hand water.. this was my first batch of cookies (The one that got first Place at the LA Medical Cup for Hybrids) I don't PPM my shit I use a formula that is proven and i stick with what works..... Im never the one to ask you what you do in your garden because I truly don't care :)i know what works for me.
This is the fourm cut grown in a true Sealed room 1000k lights with love and care..... I honestly never thought i'd win..... its an honor hopefully it won't be my first or last.

Leaving to Asia now! Have a good one everyone! much love to the Cookies the crew and SCS ;) The best in the world

Last edited: