What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Here is a lower nugg of Animal Mints AKA Animal Cookies x Sin Mints in the early 30's made by me

picture.php

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey JustBlazen420, sounds and looks like a nice cross. Let me know how that turns out for you? You running the one or multiple phenos? Take care 1

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Smoked some bomb shit at the cup this weekend....Brought through some of #LumpysFlowers aka Lumpstatus and also got to taste some Dosidos and OGKBxFACEOFF....OGKBxFACEOFF was like taking a dab. probably my favorite smoke....had some really nice soil grown gg#4 as well...For the none IG users:

Animal Pebbles #3
Animal Cookies x Fruity Pebble OG
vtD7Cvc.jpg

Animal Pebbles #5
3OWz2OE.jpg

Animal Cookies x GDP #1
DkT0i2R.jpg

Animal Cookies x Sour Apple #3
rhCY7T5.jpg

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
Smoked some bomb shit at the cup this weekend....Brought through some of #LumpysFlowers aka Lumpstatus and also got to taste some Dosidos and OGKBxFACEOFF....OGKBxFACEOFF was like taking a dab. probably my favorite smoke....had some really nice soil grown gg#4 as well...For the none IG users:

Animal Pebbles #3
View Image

Animal Pebbles #5
View Image

Animal Cookies x GDP #1
View Image

Animal Cookies x Sour Apple #3
View Image

All look fire. Which of these animal hybrids do you like toking the best?

miscbrah3284

Veteran
All look fire. Which of these animal hybrids do you like toking the best?

each of those are my favorite of the cookie crosses i tried so far....the gdp #1 knocks me out i cant stay awake if i smoke it.....the picture didnt capture just how fuckin golden amber the trichs are...literally looks like it's covered in straight golden/orange trichs, kinda helps with the purple/blue hues to see but it's a straight knock out....

My favorites i tried from lump are his Sour Apple Haze(sour apple x ssh) crosses theyre a fuckin trip, smells and tastes so fucking good and with a great sativa high....think it's gunna go big

surfguitar

Has anyone done a side by side of the cookie cuts? I'm sure someone must have... Next round I'm about to run I have forum, plat, animal and samoas from archive. Should be a good round from what I've seen in this thread :)