S4vvy

OGKB

OGKB

picture.php

I have no new pics so i thought i'd share an old one :tiphat:

Last edited:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey S4vvy, nice looking OGKB. Still waiting for someone to drop those S1s of the OGKB and the TM then its a cookie hunt ;). Take care 1

true grit

Veteran
Hey S4vvy, nice looking OGKB. Still waiting for someone to drop those S1s of the OGKB and the TM then its a cookie hunt ;). Take care 1

FWIW i tried reversing the OGKB for some persy projects and though she podded up huge, she was completely sterile...not a drop of pollen. Heard this has happened to others as well.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Day 42 Forum Cut, CO2!...

Day 42 Forum Cut, CO2!...

I swore this would be my last indoor run with the Forum Cut, unless something was dramatically different with CO2. Looks like she gets a reprieve... Stacking, and swelling for the first time!! The few burnt leaves are from a foliar spray too close to lights on.
Day 42!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
That's funny the hollow I am making troll post you just ride dicks of berner and pie guy and as soon as someone talks about the beloved cookiefam hermie monster you come in to ride dicks.

I have a car dueshe bag and guess what I also grow my own weed don't need to make up elaborate story's about your fake weed guy that sells you supposedly cookiefam buds. Stay smoking your Texas swag weed that some Mexican ran across the border.

It's also pretty funny I am sure with all the attention the cookies has got over the years that the cookiefam don't need to export there buds out of Cali.

Maybe one day berner and them will play butt darts with you for being such a dick rider who self admittedly claims to live with the Feds or a Dea agent what are you even doing on this site when you only buy sacks and don't grow shit anyways collecting info for the Dea?

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]6 weeks last night.....starting to get really caked up. The smell is one of the best my nose has ever had the pleasure of sniffing, lol.

That's funny the hollow I am making troll post you just ride dicks of berner and pie guy and as soon as someone talks about the beloved cookiefam hermie monster you come in to ride dicks.
Actually, I agreed that there were seeds in the original cut, but I simply stated not as many as you're making there out to be. Why don't you try posting some honest information? Instead of ranting like a little kid.

DJXX

Veteran

I have a car dueshe bag and guess what I also grow my own weed don't need to make up elaborate story's about your fake weed guy that sells you supposedly cookiefam buds. Stay smoking your Texas swag weed that some Mexican ran across the border.

It's also pretty funny I am sure with all the attention the cookies has got over the years that the cookiefam don't need to export there buds out of Cali.

Maybe one day berner and them will play butt darts with you for being such a dick rider who self admittedly claims to live with the Feds or a Dea agent what are you even doing on this site when you only buy sacks and don't grow shit anyways collecting info for the Dea?
wow...mike go burn one....DJXX

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
That's I was wondering too......it is in the high 80's most of the time where she is. Maybe that's why?:dunno: I do have a clone of it in another room under big lights in ebb and flow that is turning purple.
Do you know which cut you got?

I had PCG and it turned in the last 2 ish weeks

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Came here lookin for some good entertainment. ... gg4 thread been boring with everyone getting long... way to not let me down mike... im not gonna say a thing bout original packs of cookies being seeded i only been smokin them since 2010 so ill let yall fight it out.......
Some of the pre forum cut cookies

Grizz

Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=34874&pictureid=844010&thumb=1]View Image[/url] Came here lookin for some good entertainment. ... gg4 thread been boring with everyone getting long... way to not let me down mike... im not gonna say a thing bout original packs of cookies being seeded i only been smokin them since 2010 so ill let yall fight it out.......
Some of the pre forum cut cookies
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=34874&pictureid=843992&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

no way thems cookies! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts