What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Mikenite69

Veteran
I have forum and animal and had them in week 3 of flower when I tore everything down and trashed it because of the owner of the house I live in wanting to do work on the house I am living in and doing upgrades during the summer.

As soon as he is done clones are waiting and ready.

I've grown forum, Animal and OGKB and like growing Animal the most because shes the easiest to grow for me and produced the best for me.she vegges so fast, roots fast and has very nice bag appeal. I think OGKB is the dankest smoke wise but vegges so slow. Might be my last run with her. I know others are killing it w forum once dialed. I also think I received a dudding forum so my experience with that one may be inaccurate. Hope this helps

Sleeper7784

Has anyone done a side by side of the cookie cuts? I'm sure someone must have... Next round I'm about to run I have forum, plat, animal and samoas from archive. Should be a good round from what I've seen in this thread :)

This will be nice. You'll have a chance to see which cut out performs the others.

Mikenite69

Veteran
That is true I thought the forum rooted fast. Then I wAs amazed at how fast the animal actually roots. I think right now my fasted rooters are in order Cali-O, animal, forum, and banan og. The Cali-O i am amazed at how old the cut is and still roots in 4 to 5 days right along side the animal in humidity domes during the summer months. They seem to take longer in the ez-cloner during summer months than in domes with rapid rooters.

That sucks that the ogkb vegges so slow it's such a pretty plant when finished properly.

Animal Cookies

picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
just finished a round of animal vs PCG cookies…holy crap the PCG is the worst yielding cookies I've ever seen. nugs barely the size of peanut MMs….plus i threw one outside and its looking sick as hell absolutely no vigor. gonna toss it into the garbage not even worth cloning…

animal came out nice as usual.. but the bigger surprise was this "unknown cookies" we ran, had nice large stacked colas, zero purple tint but reminded me of ogkb in product. we have no idea what cut it is, got it in SF from the homie who claimed it was supposed to be animal...

surfguitar

Interesting about animal rooting faster the guy I got mine from said it rooted a little slower than forum, I'll see tho. Supposedly the cut I got is from @str8flame on ig

Mikenite69

Veteran
Well conditions and a healthy plant are key to getting quick roots. I know I only try to clone when my plants are the healthiest.

My animal amazed me at the speed she cloned at she was always a day before the forum or the same day as the forum needless to say very good rooters on both and I haven't lost a cut yet cloning either one.

Very nice pics Goodbudz but then again all your pics you throw up look fire!

d3cryption

Veteran
just finished a round of animal vs PCG cookies…holy crap the PCG is the worst yielding cookies I've ever seen. nugs barely the size of peanut MMs….plus i threw one outside and its looking sick as hell absolutely no vigor. gonna toss it into the garbage not even worth cloning…

animal came out nice as usual.. but the bigger surprise was this "unknown cookies" we ran, had nice large stacked colas, zero purple tint but reminded me of ogkb in product. we have no idea what cut it is, got it in SF from the homie who claimed it was supposed to be animal...

lol that sucks.......... she was a low yielder for me also.............. sleeper seems to run pcg alot, but even his yields have went down i believe.....

I'm running a lime cookies... and i can say that the pcg i ran looks to be the better yielder......... this lime cookies ain't doing shit.....

got that cookie smell though.. :)

Mikenite69

Veteran
The forum looking lime cookies will put on more weight towards the end like the forum. Also she can eat really well.

If it was the new seed pheno she yielded low but hella frosty and that was my first run from seed in a 7x7 sqaure pot. Usually those nuggets will surprise you when you weigh them.

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
Lime Cookies

Lime Cookies

@ abt 5 days of 12/12. Probably vegd her for 60 days. in a 7 gal coco for the finish. This pheno looks like a kush leaning indica dom hybrid to me.

I'm gonna see what this lady can do!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Very nice Goodbudz. U will like her she yields pretty nicely. That is the hybrid leaning pheno of the lime cooks. I can't wait to see u finish her off proper.

d3cryption

Veteran
The forum looking lime cookies will put on more weight towards the end like the forum. Also she can eat really well.

If it was the new seed pheno she yielded low but hella frosty and that was my first run from seed in a 7x7 sqaure pot. Usually those nuggets will surprise you when you weigh them.

new seed pheno

Latest posts

Latest posts