What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
I'm The Hollow. Please don't confuse me with Pest.

There are also 3 low quality pics of some tiny nugs of Cookiefam Cookies in my profile now.

I have the precious pics you guys wanted. In their low quality glory. lol

Not this guy again with his massive contributions to the community! I believe in a second chance but, PLEASE don't fuck this thread up. We lost like 30 pages last time you showed up and got banned.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
if this thread AGAIN... slides into nonsense and naysayers...it will go away along w/ the troublemakers.... for sure....

please provide content ...NOT .... pissing contest

surfguitar

Its not really a matter of if I will. I just need to find the right person to do it. My trim is so frosty, I would love to get a couple ounces off a lb.

Get some essential extract bags, return won't be quite as high as oil but it will be a better quality product IMO

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
One more time...

One more time...

Got a wild hair and decided to do a whole light of Forum Cut. I figured with co2, and a more controlled environment, she is worth one more run indoors. I will be weaving the shit out of her until I see flower set...
picture.php

miscbrah3284

Veteran
if this thread AGAIN... slides into nonsense and naysayers...it will go away along w/ the troublemakers.... for sure....

please provide content ...NOT .... pissing contest

that's what they want and why they keep trolling though....most likely the same trolls who dont like the amount of views icmag gets so they the threads closed....cant give into trolls cant we just IP ban

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Truth? Latest people involved are those fucking chumps at Gage green. Bringing up the st. George story again and calling out cookiefam. Is it truth? I don't know. Is it drama? Yes. Is it a strategy to hype their own companies before a cup? Yes.

Munson

Veteran
Truth? Latest people involved are those fucking chumps at Gage green. Bringing up the st. George story again and calling out cookiefam. Is it truth? I don't know. Is it drama? Yes. Is it a strategy to hype their own companies before a cup? Yes.

Truth as in, Pieguy and Flux got on there and started spilling. Not sure what the fuck GGG was thinking. I had respect for GGG up until yesterday

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
what did i miss with GGG? they about to release their oGKB crosses or something?

They posted that they went to the "real creator of the cookies" shop. And then tagged everyone in cookie fam and called them out for changing the name of cpk to cookies and announced they would be giving credit where credit is due and working with st. George.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I read them IG pages - but I don't use that media, so I just lurk and watch some of the big boys whine back and forth to each other...hahaha. ;)

dank.Frank