What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Day 55

Day 55

all i know is thin mint is hyped and the forum/ogkb/animal/platinum are better lol
FTW

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0811b.jpg
    DSCN0811b.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 6
They posted that they went to the "real creator of the cookies" shop. And then tagged everyone in cookie fam and called them out for changing the name of cpk to cookies and announced they would be giving credit where credit is due and working with st. George.

Is "cpk" Cherry Pie Kush?

If so, I've never seen Cherry Pie that resembles Cookies in any way.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Supposedly cherry pie and cherry pie kush are different. Jigga takes credit for cherry pie and cookies. St. George says he made cherry pie kush, sold packs of it to Berner and he renamed it cookies. Who cares really? Cookies is almost over. On to the next group of jokers to find a good strain and tell stories.

Munson

Veteran
YOu would think people in those positions wouldnt even use social media. Whats to really bitch about? You got "cuts" that everyone wants, either for themselves or for their patients, you definitly gettin by and not scrapin like a lot. So yeah your the cool kid. What happend to being humble? If you on top and cant take critisim get the fuck off social media. And do we all really need to see the lavish things that people buy?? Sorry for ramblin, cookie dough in the morning

Munson

Veteran
i think they mentioned, cpk was, that "flo rida" kush x cherry pie. But who fuckin knows. Also purple payne is F1. So now whats purple paynes genetics? And so on and so on. The genetics of DJ Shorts strain are out there for the taking. See where im gettin at? The genetics matter but so does the pheno hunt, but it doesnt end there. The hardest part is stabelizing. And once thats achieved that when credit should be given. But once again just ramblin

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Lumpstatus absolutely killing everything he's running! :woohoo:
Wish he still posted up pics online

Lumpstatus growing "Cookies n Dream"

cnd_zps4221a6ce.jpg

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ That looks like some fire.. Girlscout cookie x Blue dream? or what

I mix cookies and blue dream in blunts all the time, the combination of the two is really nice.

I might have to make that cross now.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Hows the high on that Miscbrah? I know I love the forum high cuz its motivational and I can function, bet blue dream would compliment it well, being an up high and wutnot. a high yielding cookie tastin blue dream would be the shit!

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Hows the high on that Miscbrah? I know I love the forum high cuz its motivational and I can function, bet blue dream would compliment it well, being an up high and wutnot. a high yielding cookie tastin blue dream would be the shit!

I havent smoked any in so long but was like blueberry muffins and menthol tastes great, hard as rocks...high was strong and got me spinnin, solid hybrid

ur in the bay right?

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
blue dream x forum cut

So it's forum reversed female pollen on a blue dream?

I have Animal Cookies x Silver Haze I'm calling silver cookies.

I could probably find a good male in there to cross on the blue dream and keep the genes from getting too muddled up.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm going to send in some 'Animal Cookies x Super Skunk' to the server fund once the seeds finish drying out. So they will be available on seedbay before too long.

As far as original gsc.. You have to be lucky enough to get a cut, and then be even luckier to get the real deal. There is a shitload of bagseed gsc garbage out there.

elchavo

I'm going to send in some 'Animal Cookies x Super Skunk' to the server fund once the seeds finish drying out. So they will be available on seedbay before too long.

As far as original gsc.. You have to be lucky enough to get a cut, and then be even luckier to get the real deal. There is a shitload of bagseed gsc garbage out there.

Tnx a lot for your reply bro!

I really imagine how difficult is to get the original GSC cut... but i have some hope in it...during these years I have achieved and retained many dutch elite clones like amnesia hypro, amnesia haze or critical mass, and other Americans as lemon larry, tahoe or sour diesel...In the last year, i taste and love some american strains, and this is because i'm searching new american flavours (news for me)

Here in spain happens too... too many "fake clones", too many fake seeds, and too many fake breeders making fake copies...But when yo know how are you growing...was easy to identificate...

One love and sorry one more time!

miscbrah3284

Veteran
So it's forum reversed female pollen on a blue dream?

I have Animal Cookies x Silver Haze I'm calling silver cookies.

I could probably find a good male in there to cross on the blue dream and keep the genes from getting too muddled up.

yes blue dream x forum cut(reversed)

the silver haze cross sounds dank......we're pretty hapy with the cookies n dream tho lol

Latest posts

Latest posts