What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

DJXX

Veteran
sweet work there d3cryp...we need for mods to install a scratch and sniff option..lol dj

Mikenite69

Veteran
Damn that key lime pie looks delish. The cookies are looking good also. I think the cooks really don't stack hard till late. That is what a lot of forum members have stated.

Looking really good though decryption.

A

acridlab

heeyyyy,, whouoa!!!,, wait a effin minute, here… can't be post'n that shit in this thread!!!!!!!!! that sir, is NOT the cookies!

jus kidding,, that shit looks great, keep up the good work

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Hey all!

Just flipped this girl to flower last week.
Hope to catch up to d3cryption here a few weeks out ;)

PCG GSC
Cut was vegged for 5 weeks
attachment.php

Hope to be able to contribute to this thread more once some budshots are available.

Cheers,
BeL

Attachments

• DSCN0483a.jpg
    DSCN0483a.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 7

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
im liking the structure of the PCG cookies it has super thick stems i have some vegging next to blue dream and other cash crop hybrids and she is keeping up in growth and has great node stacking and structure...something that forum and animal lacked.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Please don't find me retarded, probably lazy... Is PCG the "platinum" cut?
PCG is the company that sells the clones to dispensaries.

PCG = Purple City Genetics

It has been stated from PCG (on twitter) that their gsc cut is the platinum cut.

d3cryption

Veteran
They say its platinum, but look very much like forum....

Y4p215@ does the pic i posted looks like forum to u ?I think soon people will run the pcg over forum.... pretty soon im gonna run them side by side .... I think I figured her out...... dont top late ( if u run vert) , and dint stresss her or she will throw nanners.. other than that shes a keeper....out of all the strains im running so far im only interested in pcg gsc and klp as of now .. more so klp ...pcg is now developing its smell now...

theJointedOne

Veteran
you can get the pcg at bpg on san pablo

good to know miscbrah about the dhn being the platinum, that has the most boring high ive had in a while

chhers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts