What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

if it looks like the forum it's probably the forum or animal......dhn cut is the platinum cut

Hey Miscbrah! Good to see ya over here! I started looking for any kind of legit cookie beans after you 1st started posting all your cookie pics, what like 2 years ago? I finally got ahold of some Bodhi Strange Love which is GSC forum cut x their instant karma. That's is close as I could get out here in bumfuck VA but hey it's something!:laughing:

Now to hunt the glue!:tiphat:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Its been a long time...

Its been a long time...

picture.php

Baylien = Animal x OGR's Fire Alien

I have lots of pictures of the couple phenos we ran of this, they were extremely photogenic. Once i get my new laptop, I'll probably make a thread and I still have some seeds too, so the thread may even turn into a growlog. I might also send some in when i send in the GG4 S1s.

Prophet.

Ickis

Veteran
Quit dipping plants in sugar and then taking the picture Unkownprophet.

I don't think it is possible to get more trich coverage than that. Good shit for sure.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well done on the cross man! looks amazing! :good:

Great name too lol will make people think about it after they hear it but don't see it

miscbrah3284

Veteran
that baylien needs to sit on the shelf above top shelf....Connoisseur shelf or some shit.....ur crosses make every other weed look so mediocre

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
unfortunately we lost both of those phenos but the cross came out pretty uniform so I'm sure we will find something real similar in the rest of the beans. looking for a pheno with that same frost but with a deeper kush flavor. I'm tired of losing testers from seed runs, went out and bought two 128 site cloners so i make sure this shit doesn't happen again. also lost my favorite POW x fire alien pheno which i think was better than the baylien, had a much stronger bubba/master kush smell and flavor but with big poddy calyxes like an OG. fire alien seemed kind of recessive both of the crosses the female came out dominant.

prophet do you have any pics of the POW x Fire Alien saved somewhere, i dont think i got to photograph that one properly before chop.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Life sucks sometimes, here have a (platinum) cookie...

Life sucks sometimes, here have a (platinum) cookie...

picture.php

I hate growing cookies, but i love smokin em...its a love hate relationship.

Oh I am having someone make some dewaxed cookie shatter from larf and sugar trim. Was told it looked like neon piss and smelled like a pack of cookies...and we are only on day 1 of 3 (mininal) in the oven. Bout to bake up something fierce.

guy fawkes

Veteran
im looking forward to cracking my home made gsc forum x katsu bubba/killing fields and ive not even made them yet..pollen on route as we speak :)

S

SPG*

Woo man. Vibes!!! Who's next lol :D

Shite wrong place! :-/. ..re AD n UP

^Great pic. Yield looks small :-/ shame

Last edited:
S

SPG*

^ I'm gonna CS this crazy Strenth OG I got and hit the GG4,GSC and bscheese too
Also BM n chem d and SFV Og
GSC s1 s nxt in line..

Latest posts