What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hope u have an umbrella...
I've ran 9 seeds,, they are "fake"...
According to the people with all the "verified" cuts,,,but, if u want an unbiased opinion, I would say they 'are' worth running,, actually have better flavor than the cookies being sold in the club's around my parts..
But I think a good chem is still killing the cookies,, give it a few more months,, cookies will be on the lonely shelf along with blue dream and green crack..

I would love a nice Chem Grow what breeders do you like?:)

A

acridlab

I would love a nice Chem Grow what breeders do you like?:)

Wanna stay on topic, "cookies",, but to answer, as of late, Pisces chem crosses are very nice reps in seed form..do a search here on IC and u will get some good info,, peace

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
I know its probably posted but has anyone tried the Calli Connection Girl Scout Cookies? I have a couple of freebies on the way and was just wondering it they would be worth popping?

That is another thread my friend. Some people have had some decent results. I say throw them in the trash.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Hey for the recordheres some history on the forum cut... It was far from free.... Free to all of u who got her but A few members here paid a lot of $$$$ to get her before anyone here new what cookies was..l The forum cut was not found in bagseed by anyone here... it was purchased for stacks... Not gonna say who as I know they don't want the credit but they know who they are. It was there generosity that passed it out to a few members in the circle first and then she spread like a wild fire. Bout a yr after the fact...

^^^^THIS....crazy how fast she spread after that first year, blew my fucking mind lol

I will NEVER forget the cookie scavenger hunt/dumpster diving extravaganza that had people flying into the bay to check trash cans for cookie cuts.... LMFAO

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
^^^^THIS....crazy how fast she spread after that first year, blew my fucking mind lol

I will NEVER forget the cookie scavenger hunt/dumpster diving extravaganza that had people flying into the bay to check trash cans for cookie cuts.... LMFAO

:biggrin:

Figured it was THE BEST way for people who couldn't afford "The Forum" cut at the time, to be able to get it and for FREE!!!

Some people in my group got mad at me for that, and the ICMAG mods didnt have a clue what to do with me...

Made a few new friends, they gifted me strains as well...

In the end, it was worth it...:tiphat:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Well if I am reading your post correctly my hats off to you krunchbubble for passing this fine specimen around. I can't wait to finally enjoy her without being in a cross.

Anyone that has ran that forum outside in the summer what month does she usually finish? Just trying to see if she is workable in my area. Thanks in advance for any tips.

d3cryption

Veteran
Skeezo that doesnt like none of the cookies cuts ive seen...

Now run , before krunchbubble have a field day with ur as......

Flawless victory , I can smell it in the air....

Jk, doesnt like like a cut ive seen tho.

Endur

Veteran
Well if I am reading your post correctly my hats off to you krunchbubble for passing this fine specimen around. I can't wait to finally enjoy her without being in a cross.

Anyone that has ran that forum outside in the summer what month does she usually finish? Just trying to see if she is workable in my area. Thanks in advance for any tips.

I pulled my Cookies on October 25th @ 38° Sierra Foothills....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

100% Organic Sun Grown

Endur

Mikenite69

Veteran
Thanks for the replys fellas. Ya my area we are good till about 1st week of Oct. to the middle than mold and bud rot sets in. I hope I can see how she does this year in the great outdoors.

Sleeper7784

Hell to the yeah Endur! That's what's up. I'm running a couple of my cookies outside this year.

For the record when did you put those out.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
damn Endur just when i was thinking i might not grow cookies outdoors this year you have to go and post a pic like that

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
nice endur! I harvested my outdoor cookies about then too,but I only took the tops and then harvest again a week then 2 weeks later. the under stuff really fills out nice if u harvest in waves with the cookies, kinda like what they say with flo.

Endur

Veteran
Hell to the yeah Endur! That's what's up. I'm running a couple of my cookies outside this year.

For the record when did you put those out.

I planted on June 1st, 12-14 inch tall cuts in 2 gallon pots, straight into 100gallon smarties.

damn Endur just when i was thinking i might not grow cookies outdoors this year you have to go and post a pic like that

Thanks G....
Some people underestimate what she can/will do outdoors, she's a totally different plant grown outside...FWIW
I'm sure you will kill it...and grow some BIG plants.

nice endur! I harvested my outdoor cookies about then too,but I only took the tops and then harvest again a week then 2 weeks later. the under stuff really fills out nice if u harvest in waves with the cookies, kinda like what they say with flo.

For sure, That's what I did too....harvest tops, then let the lower flower mature a couple more weeks....

Also to take note of....I didn't have any mold issues with the cookies at all, and they went through a couple good rainstorms.....

Peace
Endur

Mikenite69

Veteran
Thanks for all the great info Endur and Get Mo. That's great to hear that she is pretty resistant to mold. Always nice to get Great outdoor info on strains from people that have ran them out there before.