What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Mikenite69

Veteran
Thanks alot buddy!!

Thanks alot buddy!!

Well wanted to give thanks to my buddy that made this happen.. Now i have a stacked bakery.....

forum cut x2

Blackberry cookies

Gdp Candyland#4

group shot

DJXX

Veteran

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i want to be there when weighed....taking notes all the time....on here i have seen 11 oz out of a 400hps with a scrog...so i would say its possible....there are so many stories on here like fishing stories...lol dj

I "think" Heath Robinson hit 13 oz's in a vertical special built unit with a 400 HPS.........I might be able to find the link again. He was using his own strains though as well.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I think mono cropping really helps when you are trying to go for yields. Well that and ofcourse a good yielding strain.

Multi strain grows I see it harder to hit high numbers with just a single light with multiple different strains..

Also IMHO that it also depends on how long you are vegging for and working your plants

true grit

Veteran
For sure, multi strain lights make it a pain to hit weight. I hit over 1.25 with 4 plants on first mono GSC forum bed. From that next run will have 9 or so plants vegged appropriately. Forum cut is not that difficult to hit 2-3oz and Animal should be easier since it isn't light sensitive and stacks easier. Ill snag some pix of a few animal from this run later.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Platinum Cookies
picture.php

picture.php

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well when I run my forum cut I am gonna try to use the aptus line and I am gonna buy a fresh exhale c02 bag and see what I can pull from her.

I have seen people report over 2 zips for the forum cut. I mean if you aren't vegging for a long amount of time and getting even 60 grams that's not that bad of a yield. I mean 9 plants under a 1k would be about a little over 18 ounces and that's not that bad if you are running only just a single 1k unit.

This was a clone tossed into flowering with a about 1 week veg from roots showing. I took clones and tossed mom in to the fray...

People keep saying cookies wont yield.. IDK.... She might! lol

Original Clone

Last edited:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

Cannavore

Veteran
That's the forum cut?

Shit looks way different than any other forum cut or cookie cut I've seen posted in here.

No offense alien dawg but I think you got sold up the river.

Mikenite69

Veteran
That's from the gsc s1's alien dawg? If so pretty damn nice I am glad I was able to get those 2 little seedlings to pull through.

Edit::I am almost positive those pictures are from the S1 seeds that alien dawg made if I am not mistaking.

Cannavore

Veteran
That's from the gsc s1's alien dawg? If so pretty damn nice I am glad I was able to get those 2 little seedlings to pull through.

Edit::I am almost positive those pictures are from the S1 seeds that alien dawg made if I am not mistaking.

If it ain't I wouldn't even bother growing those lol
Looks like chocolope or something

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I knew that might happen... haha...:laughing:

I edited and posted the original clone in the last post here which was shown here when I received it around a year ago and most called it forum looking cut by more than one. It was given by a very reliable source as the "Clone only cut of Thin Mint" Yet.. People freak out when I tag it as such..lol

Call it what you will.. It's cookies 100% and honestly I dont think it's forum... It's Thin Mint... There are 1000s of pictures of her grown,clones,fem,cut,dry,smoked in my albums...
Feel free to check em out and swing on over Cannafornia way "Coffee Lounge is always open" and lets me know what you think it is...lol

Im happy tagging it as GSC and leave it to you to figure out for yourselves... 3 grows and over a year of growing here.
Not one has said she isn't Cookies... lol

:moon::biggrin:

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I edited and posted the original clone in the last post here which was shown here when I received it around a year ago and most called it forum looking cut by more than one. It was given by a very reliable sourse as the "Clone only cut of Thin Mint" Yet.. People freak out when I tag it as such..lol

Call it what you will.. It's cookies 100% and honestly I dont think it's forum... It's Thin Mint... There are 1000s of pictures of her grown,clones,fem,cut,dry,smoked in my albums...
Feel free to check em out and swing on ove Cannafornia way "Coffee Lounge is always open" and lets me know what you think it is...lol

Im happy tagging it as GSC and leave it to you to figure out for yourselves... 3 grows and over a year of growing here.

I only have animal cookies now.. but I used to have a bagseed gsc cut I got from a friend, it looked a lot like your gsc. I only knew it was a bagseed cause he told me the person he got it from cracked the seed, I guess it could have been an s1 since idk where the seed came from.

Cannavore

Veteran

I edited and posted the original clone in the last post here which was shown here when I received it around a year ago and most called it forum looking cut by more than one. It was given by a very reliable source as the "Clone only cut of Thin Mint" Yet.. People freak out when I tag it as such..lol

Feel free to check em out and swing on over Cannafornia way "Coffee Lounge is always open" and lets me know what you think it is...lol

Only reason I said forum was because that's what you have up on the first page of your tester thread:

"Ga3 Feminized GS Cookies
GS Cookies "Forum Cut"
(OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purple = Cherry Pie) x F1 Durban Poison x (OG Kush back cross)"

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only reason I said forum was because that's what you have up on the first page of your tester thread:

"Ga3 Feminized GS Cookies
GS Cookies "Forum Cut"
(OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purple = Cherry Pie) x F1 Durban Poison x (OG Kush back cross)"

It's all good.. I call it forum due to many members saying it's forum and the issues with calling it Thin mints... I've also looked over many photos of forum and is on par IMO.. So im comfortable with the name and the only miss match to the forum cut is the thin mint smell from jar... My understanding is forum lacks the thin mint odor.
I also understand the Thin mint cut will Yield yet is hermi prone which is the one thing my cookies dont seem to be... Being I de fan, experiment and such as I do,I have been expecting nanners that never come... lol It's all in the shows and tester threads...

Okay on with the show.. :tiphat:

Didn't mean to start something and I guess I need to make sure I tagged those pictures correctly..lol :chin:

Please dont take my word for it.. Testers will let us all know whats up,soon enough...

Buddy Holly

sounds like we got the new swerve here. just call shit whatever u want. no biggie.

obviously u never seen real thin mint to call yours the same. check sfluxcapacitors pictures. million miles from what u posted.

Mikenite69

Veteran
We'll I was wrong I thought she was a pheno found in the S1's.

Well I have 2 of the S1 seeds growing out and 2 still hoping will pop of alien dawgs and just got the forum cut today and I'll have the animal in a few weeks. I am gonna run all of them together so I'll do a smoke report on all of them and see how close the S1's that he made are to the forum and animal.

Latest posts

Latest posts