What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
It's all good.. I call it forum due to many members saying it's forum and the issues with calling it Thin mints... I've also looked over many photos of forum and is on par IMO.. So im comfortable with the name and the only miss match to the forum cut is the thin mint smell from jar... My understanding is forum lacks the thin mint odor.
I also understand the Thin mint cut will Yield yet is hermi prone which is the one thing my cookies dont seem to be... Being I de fan, experiment and such as I do,I have been expecting nanners that never come... lol It's all in the shows and tester threads...

Okay on with the show.. :tiphat:

Didn't mean to start something and I guess I need to make sure I tagged those pictures correctly..lol :chin:

Please dont take my word for it.. Testers will let us all know whats up,soon enough...

Biggest crock of shit....

Buddy Holly

ya im surprised no one made that connection sooner either.

its an obvious comparison. u both run fake cuts, make seeds with fake cuts, producing more fakes as growers pop seeds. swerve gave every wannabe breeder the blueprint.

jus curious, have u grown any alien dawg?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

its an obvious comparison. u both run fake cuts, make seeds with fake cuts, producing more fakes as growers pop seeds. swerve gave every wannabe breeder the blueprint.

Im glad im not the only one just fucking thrown by this kat's posts.....

Cannavore

Veteran
image.png

someone, find the thread where I so, called this shit.

Word to your bitch-ass-cookie-hyping-to-new heigts-so-high-og-hype-is-compaively-hella-uber-lame-ass-bunk-hype-momma's, biiiiiiitch....

For a bitch plant, you'd never imagine possible so many dudes hanging onto her, hyping her, happening upon trannied up crosses and claiming lineage..

Hella lame. Don't have the parental stock, the original, even beans s1's, (though I'm slightly biased on the subject), one or two generations removed from the aforementioned requisite gene pools, the you've more than likely literally have nothing better, certainly no less a phenol-crap shoot v. bagseed, watered down, best guess probably not close, very much more possible, no more than fractionally related to the proffered hyped-ass genes which make you feel like a warm and fuzzy part of the cool kids.

Sorry, you're just not with the cool-cOokie kids. Pleased people, I'm not close, either, but someone needed to tell you just how lame and not even laughably close to the ONE AND ONLY COOKIES.

So, I guess if this is how it goes, I'll go ahead and find the next og/disel/cookie/c99/ww/BB/ on and on back to before my time

MJ Hype, making hella rich mother fuckers outta lames who cracked the right seed and at least possed the knowledge to keep sPecial phenos, since, well, before I was but a glimmer in my old man's eye.

Sirry for typos my peeps. House burned down, severed tendon/nerve in ribght havd. Surg two weejs ago now2, still in cast.

2 days from completion of a pretty darn awesome little 10 x 10, total loss. Shell shocked. New life direction though. Extremely rare in reality.\

now that my house has burned down, I have a better view of the rising moon.

-some Asian guy

D.C.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I forgot about the Name hatters...
HaHa ALIEN DAWG... That's ME...:biggrin:
We have been threw this already and not going back to it..
Not feeding the fire anymore and like I said.. I'll stand by my photos and threads...

I have not nor do I grow Alien Dawg... It's a screen name.
Alien + Dawg
I have zero to do with the strain nor do I use my screen name on photo's since creating Cannafornia seeds.

I Offered a hand full of packs at a fair price and sent testers to prove/discover what she is all about...

The swerve blue print is far from that... Dont you think... :biggrin:
If you have more to share,please feel free to come on over Cannafornia way... Dont fill this thread with opinions,its to nice a thread for this... Sry I shared here... Hatters going to hate...

Im not hard to find...

AD....

S

SPG*

Hows the Forum cut of Cookies Compare to the other cuts folks?

so Beautiful a lady :)

(got the forum cut rooting now :smoke:)

DJXX

Veteran
Hows the Forum cut of Cookies Compare to the other cuts folks?

so Beautiful a lady :)

(got the forum cut rooting now :smoke:)
you will love it...there is a reason for its popularity....and its not hype at all...its in the GOAT league in my book.....GREATEST OF ALL TIME...in the top 5 in my stable...has everything you would ever want except yield...DJ

guy fawkes

Veteran
you will love it...there is a reason for its popularity....and its not hype at all...its in the GOAT league in my book.....GREATEST OF ALL TIME...in the top 5 in my stable...has everything you would ever want except yield...DJ

mmm think il go and take a few more cuts.. just to be safe :)

whats she like to clone mate? ive not long had her in my stable and not much exp with her.. yet.

true grit

Veteran
Thats the farthest shit from GSC ive seen in this thread...

Cookies WONT yield...

Agreed on first part. But wont yield? Thought we talked about this last year! lol. Then I dropped 6oz on my first plant.

Forum can be a beast but ya gotta hit her right. Animal makes it way easier. If you can hit 2per on OG you should be able to on cookies.