What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Sleeper7784

I have 4 versions of GSC...

The one pictured is a bag seed from OGKB Cookies. I found 6 seeds in a pound, popped two.

I also have Dark Heart Nursery's Platinum GSC
Purple City Genetics GSC
Thin Mint GS Cookies

And
Animal Cookies
East Bay Sorbet (CP x GSC)

---------

Sampson, you live in Oregon. No offense - but how do you know what you have is even Cookies?

Not all GSC leaves are wide. Some have slimmer 7 - 9 blades leaves. Other cuts have super wide 5 blade fan leaves. Some plants have both.

I live in SF, CA

Home of the Cookies. It is in every club out here. Clones and teens available from Norcal all the way down to San Jose, all over the place. Seeds have been available from clubs (Hemp Center) and private vendors for years.

Many of my friends grow it. I see full units all the time, from multiple people. I am practically swimming in Cookies.

Have an awesome day :tiphat:

So to the best of my knowledge I acquired Purple City's cut from harborside. How does it compare up to your others?

OldLuck

Does this S1 look like any of the clones? The leafs aren't as dark green as the pics show.:tiphat:

Attachments

• P1080942.jpg
    P1080942.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 14
  • P1080950.jpg
    P1080950.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 12
  • P1080947.jpg
    P1080947.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 14

Danksmith

Veteran
oldluck is that an s1 you found or from cali con?... from what im told he selfed a new wave cut...

the eagle scout cookies turned out nice... however my pheno isnt a cookie... rather an og... might tag this one esc og...
chopped at 4 days shy of 8wks...
picture.php

picture.php

D

DJXXPLATINUM

CALI CONNS S1...GOT THREE PHENOS AND THIS ONE SEEMS TO LOOK ALMOST FULL BLOWN COOKIE TO ME...ALL THREE HAVE THE REALLY DARK GREEN LEAVES NOW AND THE BERRY COLORED PETIOLES ARE STARTING...FROST TO THE END OF THE LEAVES...I'LL PUT UP MORE PICS...WHEN WORTHY...I HAVE A DOZEN COOKIE STRAINS GOIN...AND AM REALLY STARTN TO SEE THE FORUM INFLUENCE IN THEM....DJ

Attachments

• SAM_1122.jpg
    SAM_1122.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
the term bagseed would indicate for me no selection at all.....
rather a genetic reshuffling of whichever plant the s1 came from... so very similar to mom but not exact... assuming that is its a single or two beans in a large sak(S1)...

anytime i see more than a few seeds at a time it indicates a pollen leak and germination....

however i have several platinum cookie seeds from a norcal grow thats fully seeded like crazy but all the kids are uniform and cookie looking .....so idk...

i can say now the forum s1 is frostier than kens cookies which is nice:woohoo:.....so well see

It should be clear that I don't mean the guy buying GSC somehow selected the seed he would get, nor that in the selfing process there is not a genetic shuffle. But if you read carefully, it's clear I mean the plants that went into making GSC. What I'm saying is if the 'herm seeds' are indeed uniform, that is unusual for a polyhybrid, and if both true, I would expect the parents to be inbred and not hybrids themselves, otherwise you would be all over the map.

Or maybe it's a S2, S3, etc. From all the people saying GSC is a low yielder and extremely slow in veg, I suspect this may be the case (people hitting an S1 or S2 plant with CS and selling seeds, these being regrown, etc.)

oldluck is that an s1 you found or from cali con?... from what im told he selfed a new wave cut...

the eagle scout cookies turned out nice... however my pheno isnt a cookie... rather an og... might tag this one esc og...
chopped at 4 days shy of 8wks...
View Image
View Image

Pie-fam wants to deny anyone has any S1's much less any real cuts. They finally gave up on denying people had S1's because they gave out a lot of seeds, unintentionally as bagseed and intentionally in larger quantities.

I don't think Swerve's GSC is a Nuwave cut. The timeline doesn't fit that, and he's not a dope. He did get showed up by Berner, but the plants don't look nuwave, which is a relatively new fake I'm familiar with. But who knows if it is a S2 or what he did after he presumably got some S1 seeds or a clone.

Greenhouse GS Cookies. It went super dark because the nights dropped below 45 degrees

View Image

Oh sorry, thought it was a professional photo, and that the biggest seed company jumped on the cookie wagon. (And that they cooled temps to get dark coloration). Sorry.

The reason I said it doesn't look real is the length of the fan leaf stem, and the spacing. But I realize grow conditions very much affect how the plants look.

In comparing the plants, and that match flowers sold by GD, the ones with ultra-dense nugs and the unusually weird long fan leaves are in my estimation more authentic. Some OG resemblance in there too.

I don't know if it's a pheno on S1's or there are half a dozen different recreations or what.

I just know the 'Platinum' name has gotten severely diluted with recreations and constitute a great deal of what is called cookies. Very nice plants, and a keeper in many gardens, but it should be called something else as they have a clear Cherry Pie influence and the GD guys (truthfully or not) stated Cherry Pie phenos are not cookies at all.

'Platinum' used to be a good cut, and GD had platinum cookies themselves. Now it's mostly (a nice) cherry pie based GSC recreation.

Did anyone do a side-by-side on OGKB, forum, and speedyweedy, and SCM/MO/MF/PCG/DHN?

Specifically most curious about OGKB and speedy, as my friend already has a pheno straight from GD, and also forum, SCM, MO.

Cannavore

Veteran
Sin Mint is the nicest cookie hyb in seed form that I've seen so far. Couple phenos look like the forum cut on roids. Gonna grab a pack soon.

Thanks HH.
YES....Of course its the "F" Cut.....:biggrin:

I am running 4 outside this year, In 100 Gal Smart pots.

For those that are running the "Forum" outdoors, I'm Sure you will be stoked, with the yield.

Endur

Have you run OGKB or speedy's cut?

Would love to see that comparison.

So to the best of my knowledge I acquired Purple City's cut from harborside. How does it compare up to your others?

I'm curious too. It did win an award in 2013, as if that means anything..

given how supply and demand dictate hype I would say people would say it's crap purely on the fact that everyone in cali can drop by berkeley and pick it up for $14.

My friend has never had a 'horrible' GSC cut, real, recreation S1 or otherwise. A large proportion of the 'woohoo' on GSC is people smoking 'fakes' so they must be damn good strains in their own right.

Sin Mint is the nicest cookie hyb in seed form that I've seen so far. Couple phenos look like the forum cut on roids. Gonna grab a pack soon.

Nicest out of what?

Compared to....

and have you grown the other company's? I would be surprised if anything that downline looks close to the original because it's a polyhybrid and the originators claim they never passed a clone. Even the S1's are showing wild variation (or GD changed what is called cookies). S1's or S2's Outcrossed to some other hybrid, and I would expect the plants to look nothing like the original.

OldLuck

There are a few different S1 beans on the market now as well as crosses. I like that most of the real cookie crosses have the deep jagged edges like mine display. Also have a (TopDawg D-DNL x Girl Scout Cookies) that looks more like headband. Only seed this year when sprouted from rooter had a diesel funk to her.

Attachments

• headband cookes2.jpg
    headband cookes2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 13
  • headband cookes3.jpg
    headband cookes3.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 14
  • headband cookes5.jpg
    headband cookes5.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 17

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
1.D-DNL/cookie from Top Dawg?
2.your saying it looks like headband?
3. Now it's a headband cookie?
I for one am confused......and I guess jj could have done it.....

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Help needed in San Francisco.

Help needed in San Francisco.

I would like to start by apologising for the thread hijack but i have a friend in San Francisco that is in a horrible situation and in need of some help, if anyone is able to help please reach out to me by pm and i will fill you in more.....anyone who does will be a friends for life and get everything i ever produce seed wise free.

picture.php

Peace & love.