What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest8905

dam i still hvnt tried this one....one thing about living in the woods, even thogh im in cali i still miss out on the popular cuts floating round someitmes....love to sample some cookies someday

looking real proper

great job

P

powerrobbie

Wow great to see some actual plant pixs of this strain. I'm sure you already know this but from what I have read on here you are VERY lucky to have that cut. There's stories on here of peple offering to pay thousands and thousands of dollars for a single cut but no one will part with it! I heard this strain is fetching top dollar right now.

RespectGreen

Veteran
You haven't even flowered yours yet greenluv? How do u know your yields "quite a bit btter" than what he has pictured? From what Ive gathered you've only smoked the cookies and vegged it for a week or two so what do u know about her flower characteristics?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Yes4 I congratulate you working on getting true males and not working with S1's or fem seeds.

I have smoked the cookies and it is good, possibly great (sample size too small to say great). I have smoked God's Gift and it is GREAT!

If you were able to get an elite cut of God's Gift, I'd love to see you grow her and breed her.

As for the male hunt without hermi tendencies, I'd suggest popping some Gun Powder seeds. Gun Powder is [LVPK x (true male) Asteroid].

As for how to collect, store, and apply pollen. Pirate used to keep an AMAZING tread going and he spent a couple of pages documenting pollen tricks with photos and amazing posts.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=109231

If you don't learn A LOT from that thread, I'll eat my hat.

:joint:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
:plant grow: Just thought I'd share some pictures of the "Cookies".

that looks pretty good man nice pics....even though some cookies cuts ive seen have regular fan leaves...that one has the classic cherry pie distorted single blade leaves, but shes all white and creamy whereas cherry turns purple and neon green...heres some comparison shots i just took fresh out the lab..the cookies are around 2 weeks away from harvest im guessing...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thats a LVPK nug creeping in the top left corner with the brown hairs

heres a cherry pie flower pic for reference...has the same distorted fan leaves as ogkushbreath, but the color is more purple and green...this cherry nug was flowered 2 weeks before the coookies so more mature..
picture.php

here is cherry pie mother with the weird leaves..
i have 2 different mothers but they both produce pretty much the same product...one just has some weird ass fan leaves
cherrycookienewwave013.jpg

heres the animal cookie mother's leaves...looks pretty normal
cherrycookienewwave014.jpg

Cherry Pie shots :tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC02190.jpg
    DSC02190.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC02189.jpg
    DSC02189.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC02188.jpg
    DSC02188.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC02187.jpg
    DSC02187.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC02169.jpg
    DSC02169.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC02170.jpg
    DSC02170.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC02172.jpg
    DSC02172.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC02173.jpg
    DSC02173.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC02178.jpg
    DSC02178.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC02179.jpg
    DSC02179.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 34

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice pics those colas are stacked with frost....crazy how they both look similar but the CP has more grapey grandaddy purple durban smell...cookies is all mint kush..

i love that shade of green that cherry pie has...you can see in OGkushBreath's 2nd picture on top left....its like this neon green that hides under top colas, the tips turn purple but the undersides retain that green color, when it dries up it really contrasts nice...

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
whow whow ive flowered out her once befor just not to the size i like she was very small but was enough to varify it was her, plus my friend who gifted to me gave me product same day i picked her up.

like prop said if you dont got that thin mint smell comein from her its not the gsc, like most poor folks out there 99% of what you got that some one told you is cookies is not. she is unbelievabley rare and not just handed out...........

greenluv707

im not stiring up shit but dude was just in the cookies thread not sayin anything about her but the name swoops in on the info being passed around and then starts this one lol. never mention the smell that nails her just threw up these pix sayin its cookies............i have her and im sorry its not,beatiful strain thoe but far from the gsc. 99% of what people think they have is cherry pie not cookies she is held like the real tk no bullshit.........:thank you: just tryin to keep it real with the GSC.

greenluv707

held real tight, handed out not a chance. i dont know where people think there gettin this strain but its really not givin out like that ............

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
A bit off subject and I don't want this to fan flames, but I had to say my piece.

A bit off subject and I don't want this to fan flames, but I had to say my piece.

i will be throwing the gsc next round,for all the rude people its probly not wise to run your mouth about somthing you guys have no idea about.

Maybe you should re-read what you post, because you contradict your self left and right. Regardless if you have seen it grow, seen end product, or even have hundreds of plants of it in veg; that DOES NOT mean you in fact know about that particular plant. The ins and outs usually come to me in round 3 and then I can say I dialed in a strain. Not saying you're in the dark, but don't act like you're the only one holding the light.

And to Steele no bueno my dude. Chill and try to remember we're all here for the same thing, to learn and grow...the holy-ier than though attitude and embrace of haterisms isn't a good look. To down any other breeder without them there to defend themselves is pretty schoolgirl esque of you. "I don't respect that camp" ?? For real? I didn't follow 100% but SOFT seemed to really be about his favorite strain and with a passion that seemed to be contagious. He fully documented a beautiful breeding project and honestly answered questions to any and all along the way. How you somehow found that vexing is somewhat baffling to me. I hope you read this and take it for what it's worth. This is not a strike at you or your seeds, but just friendly reminder your words emanate and online every post is like a first impression because you don't know the person for the most part, but take what they say currently as the person they are. So take it as you will.

Anyways my 2 pennies....oh and I skipped on a tray of these (GSC) just to rub it in. She made be hard to come by, but she still comes by.

~UP.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea shes slowly getting whored out here...id imagine maybe next year or so the faze might calm down locally, but then she will hit popularity back east like OG is right now....so while GSC might be the hot shit now, the next big thing is stil under wraps and yet to be discovered. thats whats so awesome about cannabis breeding and new strains....but i highly doubt a new strain will come around with this kind of popularity, i mean fuck what other strains have their own clothing line?? berner is pushing the new COOKIES line tough, rappers on the east coast like smokeDZA also getting down with it...cellski has a custom Cookie Monster jacket being created too. theres a few new crosses in the works too...

but well said UP....we are growers and cannabis enthusiasts, not MMA fighters that need to take jabs at eachother...to speak down to someone else, especially online behind the safety of a keyboard, shows true lack of respect and class...

lets see some more pictures! anybody else got any dried cured nugs to post!!

I

Iron_Lion

beautiful specimen, I love the velvety leaves. That cherry pie is something to drool over too. How's the yield?

Cherry pie is a moderate yielder, it'll yield better if vegged longer. I'm not here to start an arguement, I'm only here to share pictures and experiences with other people who have the same love and respect for this beautiful plant.

greenluv707

at lease you got your shit right where she comes from,that the place where burner worked and so on .............lol

Z

Z-ro

its so funny to see people say, 'oh you cant have the cut cause its held' tight type shit. all it takes is for one kid to get it and then want to cash in on selling clones, since people are willing to pay so much for it, and then boom its out there. ive only had cherry pie but i dont see what all the hoopla is about, how special can a totally common urkle/og hybrid be?

Status
Not open for further replies.