What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenoonez

Veteran
its funny i dont see people questioning any other breeders on there dreams? in all do time folks just say tune for some serious shit about to pumped out of grindhouse forsure...........

I don't see many other breeders around here being an asshole to people. I guess its the same deal with Nate and Nick Diaz, some people like people like that, others don't. Its hard to do business with people who you don't like. Plenty of other breeders out there who are peddling seeds and many of them are likely better breeders.

RespectGreen

Veteran
I question "breeders" or as 215 did make suggestions. Never once been told really I dont give shit what u think by them either. Just saying.

But watch mufuckaz we gun' take over da world wit my wu tang internet slang.

:)

RespectGreen

Veteran
j.k but here's the cherry pie still waiting for a cookie mufuggaz
picture.php

N

Nondual

Fuck all them give me some white chocolate macadamia nut cookies or give me death!
Ewwww. White chocolate? Are you serious? Macadamias rock though! My preference is plain old chocolate chip cookies with nuts...home made of course.

Have heard a lot about Cookies and looking forward to somehow getting a sample down the road to see what the hub bub is all about :)

There's some other stuff called Blue Knight which really rocks and am sure that will spread around pretty soon also. Maybe cross Blue Knight with Cookies and get Blue(berry) Cookies? I sincerely believe that would be one colorful, tasty and potent cross.

R

Red Swan

I don't know. I was blown away when Red Sonja was made from a single pack of Blockhead and sold for $$$. Literally something you can do yourself in a small area.. A buddy bought them and said they were quite good, so that was a relief. Luckily, I did have the original Blockhead for half the price from a few years ago as well as some good home made crosses. Blockhead x LUI, Blockhead x SPG clone etc.
Seriously folks, the work is already done by others, it's like pasta sauce from a jar, you don't need to add much to spice it up.
There are very few breeders who openly show their population numbers, their grow methods and their selection process and really breed from hundreds of plants or if not , they admit it.
I'm popping something called Chocolate Rain which is bred small scale from other peoples work. It's Chocolope x Cocoa Kush and it's superb. Seriously good. Can't name the breeder or it will be deleted. But the guy is honest about how he works and doesn't charge ridiculous prices. $30 bucks for ten and they blow away $150.00 seeds I've bought.
For me , it's about honesty. Just be honest. Two bad qualities in breeders are dishonesty and arrogance.

I'm just a pollen chucker working with small population of seeds. Just dusted the Cherry Pie with a purple Grape Krush Male. Should be tasty. I did grow out four males to see their qualities. Anyone can do this.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i became a cookie monster after the 1rst hit i ever took... imo it blows cherry pie away... both have similar flavor kindof but gsc is some much more potent shit ...
last batch of cookies i had i think was gscXfireog it is very similar to the original cookies i first had i would say its alittle bit kushier but still retains the cookie taste we all love...
swan- from what i know grape krush is an awesome stud plant i know many ppl who used him and almost everycross comes out killa bkgk for example... glad to see ya took time and selected a good stud instead of just using the 1rst guy u found... and cherrypieXgk just sounds like a great idea... best of luck with that...

G

guest3854

Lmfao, you boys are too much... This last month has been real fun... Dealing with countless shit bags, so perhaps a bit strong, just dont take kindly to inexperienced suggestions. You want Cookies, why self tha og, why not self tha GSC, itself, lol. By selfing tha OG, obviously yer gonna dominate tha cross with it. Cool, if that's yer goal, but...

Red Swan, tha color was blue; after repopulation (f2) each generation gone through was 80-100 beans, as with ALL my work, lol.

And to tha fan boy callin me an asshole, lol, wouldnt be tha first time, doubt it'll be tha last... Obviously you represent a camp i dont respect...

Tha Cookie Monster beans are so fuggin unique lookin, compared to anythang else we've produced, pink, magenta, fuggin beautiful... This gal yeilds nicely, chunking up and throwing out purple calyx' immediatly. Full minty spice cookie aroma, exciting...
Steele

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
just dont take kindly to inexperienced suggestions. You want Cookies, why self tha og, why not self tha GSC, itself, lol. By selfing tha OG, obviously yer gonna dominate tha cross with it. Cool, if that's yer goal, but...

And to tha fan boy callin me an asshole, lol, wouldnt be tha first time, doubt it'll be tha last... Obviously you represent a camp i dont respect...

way to keep coming off arrogant, I WAS GIVING YOU A GROWER/POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS PERSPECTIVE.. you need to learn customer service....the GSC is clone only so how are you gonna self with a GSC male unless you pop an unstable s1 bean? the guys who made this strain use a trusted OG to pollinate and the female still comes through...cookies is basically just cherry pie backcrossed a few times with OG. The OG is what makes cookies cookies, not some random cross with a totally different lineage like you are trying to do....what makes you so special because you pick up an elite clone and pollen hack it....theres hundreds of guys who do the same thing and dont come off like assholes on ICmag.

im over your attitude, i dont care if your genetics are the best not going to patronize you, im not even going to talk about the strain my friend grew from your company because i dont badmouth people over the internet...but watered down is one word that would come to mind..

the haters represent a different "camp"...LOL yea the average grower is the customer base you are trying to sell to, so just keep talking down on them im sure that will help sales....

Two bad qualities in breeders are dishonesty and arrogance.
Anyone can do this.

well said.... the weed game is huge here in norcal no matter how big you think you are, still just a fish in the ocean out here...i fucking HATE internet beef BS, but i dont see how anyone else here would respond any differently to Steele's attitude, and i know the majority of IC is with me on this..

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Just got almost 30 clones from my friend. I've been waiting to see this one for a little while. If it is what they say it is, we'll see what the hype is about. I haven't tried it yet, but even if it's head stash herb, it will be cool. The pics I've seen look good.

zenoonez

Veteran
Lmfao, you boys are too much... This last month has been real fun... Dealing with countless shit bags, so perhaps a bit strong, just dont take kindly to inexperienced suggestions. You want Cookies, why self tha og, why not self tha GSC, itself, lol. By selfing tha OG, obviously yer gonna dominate tha cross with it. Cool, if that's yer goal, but...

Red Swan, tha color was blue; after repopulation (f2) each generation gone through was 80-100 beans, as with ALL my work, lol.

Tha Cookie Monster beans are so fuggin unique lookin, compared to anythang else we've produced, pink, magenta, fuggin beautiful... This gal yeilds nicely, chunking up and throwing out purple calyx' immediatly. Full minty spice cookie aroma, exciting...
Steele

I'm no fanboy and I don't represent a camp. I represent myself, a disinterested third party who thinks that your style of talking to people isn't professional and certainly isn't garnering my support or admiration. You come here flout that you have the cut, talk about your plans and shit on anyone else's ideas of what they think would be interesting crosses with her. As to the lack of experience with breeding why even come down here to talk to the lowly peons other than to shit on people or rep your future releases?

I have never had an opinion on you or Grindhouse prior to this thread. I have never run your gear, nor do I know anyone who has. If your posts in this thread are an accurate representation of how you carry yourself and run your business then I am glad I haven't spent money on your gear and I likely never will. If this was just a slip, a bad day, then so be it, we all have bad days. I guess only the future will tell what kind of businessman and community member you are.

Blaze215

Seriously folks, the work is already done by others, it's like pasta sauce from a jar, you don't need to add much to spice it up.
It is true, so many breeders have put some serious work into creating incredible strains. When you pollinate one with the other something good is bound to come out.

For me it's more of not having the actual room to develop these skills more than anything else.

For me , it's about honesty. Just be honest. Two bad qualities in breeders are dishonesty and arrogance.
Those are two bad qualities in anyone my friend. Let alone someone who you are placing your money and faith in.

There's alot of folks out there who don't live in med states that are taking a huge freakin risk growing the herb. The last thing they need is to get shafted with some bunk beans.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
i will be throwing the gsc next round,for all the rude people its probly not wise to run your mouth about somthing you guys have no idea about. this is a thread about info on the gsc not a bash fest.if you have no respect dont open traps that need to be shut straight up.........to me this looks like personal attacks on steele,you guys are not askin info on her, just a buch of bullshit spewin out and arrogant bastards and empty threats........

everybody is intitled to an opion but if its negative just keep it to yourself.......

ya for all you haters i will be showin a gsc baby growin when my room is done around christmas,and will be puttin her in to show follks........

Last edited:
Really dude? Really? I have been trying to hold my tongue, but this is a thread that Prop215 started, about GSC, and he was just making a suggestion from what he has experienced (in my opinion, a valid one). Then Steele made it all about his upcoming GSC, which I understand marketing, but you have done more damage then good... I have bought a pack of Grindhouse seeds before, but an attitude like that definitely makes me not want to get any more.
F.Y.I. Steele- you might not want to alienate the grower/ pollen chucker community as it is growers that buy your seeds.

:tiphat: :ying:

zenoonez

Veteran
i will be throwing the gsc next round,for all the rude people its probly not wise to run your mouth about somthing you guys have no idea about. this is a thread about info on the gsc not a bash fest.if you have no respect dont open traps that need to be shut straight up.........to me this looks like personal attacks on steele,you guys are not askin info on her, just a buch of bullshit spewin out and arrogant bastards and empty threats........

everybody is intitled to an opion but if its negative just keep it to yourself.......

ya for all you haters i will be showin a gsc baby growin when my room is done around christmas,and will be puttin her in to show follks........

I don't care what you think is wise. What you and your boy gonna fly to make a midnight visit? As to respect, I have it for all people before they open their mouths and prove to me that they don't deserve mine. Steel doesn't have mine at the moment and you aren't far from losing it either. If you are so set on keeping things positive, it might be a good idea to pass that on to Steel who is the one who turned the attitude sour. As to shutting us up, you and Steel keep acting hard, its the perfect business model, I mean thats why I buy all my computers from Bill Gates cause he is a "stone cold muthafuckin killa." I think they put that on the packaging now with a picture of Bill thugging it makes me know he puts out the best shit...

bill-gates-copy.jpg

As to threats, I must have missed where those were made by anyone but you and your boy. So I would ask kindly that YOU keep the threats out of this and tbh keep the Nate Diaz out of this too, it was a much more friendly thread before you two showed up with your thug life business model of selling seeds.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
this guys a real piece of work as for this thread I was talkin to prop 215 befor you got all grapefruity on my ass......keep it related to the subject not throwin out some tough guy bullshit with some cool internet pix.:tiphat:

we really see whats this about with that grapefruity goods bullshit tag. to me it says PERSONAL ATTACK all over it.i dont go into threads lookin for a fight just info.but everytime somebody has that tag allways is talkin all that shit just over an opion. you guys say on that side of the line and well say on our side of the line,you guys with thoes tags know what im sayin.............black and red all day........

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
lets try and squash this people....i feel like i have been civil and even respectful in my comments towards steele, i wasnt making threats, being rude, or anything of that nature.. just made a suggestion and he chose to take direct shots at me with his comments instead of being professional and politely disagreeing, he showed nothing but disrespect and arrogance to his fellow growers and potential customers....

i dont think argueing on IC will solve anything except create divides between us, if steele wants to act like that so be it....i will not be patronizing any of his gear, and i will be letting a very large circle of growers across multiple counties and states know about his charming attitude..

back on topic..i will be harvesting in about 2-3 weeks and will throw up some pics of what i got cooking. so far they are looking beautiful, lots of frost and that unmistakable minty smell hits hard as soon as i walk past that tray.

fuck it took some quick pics right now...
cookiesinflower002.jpg

"f1 cookies" on the left, Animal Cookie on the right. im not 100% sure if the "f1cookies" is legit, ive also heard rumors its Triple Threat which is a similar cross from the same group of guys, but it smells justlike cookies and outyields the animal..berner calls this one "New Wave" you might have heard of it if you watch stoner girls gone wild lol...
cookiesinflower001.jpg

the animal cookie...smaller yielder but has those nice dense nuggets, loud pack! cant wait until these finish up so i can see what i got, but so far so good if the smell is any indicator its right on the money.

Last edited:

zenoonez

Veteran
this guys a real piece of work as for this thread I was talkin to prop 215 befor you got all grapefruity on my ass......keep it related to the subject not throwin out some tough guy bullshit with some cool internet pix.:tiphat:

we really see whats this about with that grapefruity goods bullshit tag. to me it says PERSONAL ATTACK all over it.i dont go into threads lookin for a fight just info.but everytime somebody has that tag allways is talkin all that shit just over an opion. you guys say on that side of the line and well say on our side of the line,you guys with thoes tags know what im sayin.............black and red all day........

Lolz thats right, divert attention away from the fact that your boy acts like a total douchebag by trying to claim that I am just another breeder's fanboy just hating on your seed company. Hate to tell ya bro, never rocked his gear either but he is someone whose opinion I have respected on many issues not exclusively cannabis related. That and that only is the reason I rock his banner. I choose to support those people who treat other people with respect and therefore deserve mine. Those are the people I like to support and help to succeed. If you have a problem with who my friends are then I guess we can see how petty your shit it looking.

As to personal attacks and people looking for a fight I think that was your boy coming in here and being rude to people and you coming in to support him that started this. But thats okay right, you two roll together, disagree with one I have problems with both eh? Thats okay, the real people can decide who they think is being real. To clarify however, I didn't get grapefruity but I did get all over your boy for being rude but I could see how you conflate the two. Furthermore, the only e-toughguy in here has been you coming in with your i-peen starting in post #135. You are right though, I have an opinion and I won't keep it locked up for you or anyone else.

This isn't about who is repping who or a banner, a flag, a tag, or any other bullshit affiliations. It is about Savage being rude to someone who didn't do shit to him other than make a suggestion about what he would like to see as far as breeding GSC. If you guys wanna post pics of her, info about her, what your plans are, whatever, I don't have any problem with that. My problem is with how Savage came off as a total ass, not professional and not worthy of my respect. If that was a result of a bad day then so be it, its water under the bridge and we can get back to discussing the cut and how you guys and other people are going to get her out to the masses. If not then it is what it is. We can take this to PM or we can squash it here, its whatever you want it to be.

Prop, my bad man, i didn't mean to hijack your thread into this. You know I am all about some GSC and thought I had a line for ya outta norcal but things don't always turn out to be what people claim. Good luck in finding her, I am sure someone will eventually come across her and spread her instead of hoarding her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts