SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
heres a crappy/blurry pic of some cookies
picture.php

High74

Executive Branch Genetics
Veteran
who ever left Smoke Tree negative rep should be banned !!!!

there so many haters in this thread it's unreal.

I support people who are being positive and have quality information to contribute.

People who have nothing postive to contribute please dont vist this thread, I like looking at all the pics in hopes of a smoke report and maybe a chance to smoke some cookies myself one day, knock on wood .Anyways, keep the pics and the smoke reports coming :ying:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hey guys what is animal crackers? whos got some more info on this girl?

animal crackers is a misname of animal cookies...some kids thought it was the barnum and bailey animal crackers instead of the pink/white animal cookies..

whoever left norcal and smoketrees neg rep has zero class...all of this back and forth arguments need to stop...

N

Nondual

Some Secret Mosca shit
Some Secret Chimera shit
And Hopefully Some NEW CGS secret Shit....
Gotta love 'secret shit' especially when that shit is in your hands. Sounds like an awesome project and hard to believe there won't be some killer shit come from those crosses.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Here is a question, does anybody that has smoked GSC rate her in their top ten? I only smoked an 1/8th, and most of my top strains I have smoked pounds of, but GSC might be in the top 5-10.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
my all time favorite is probably still a greasy OG kush that reeks of lemon fuel...animal cookies in iced bong with glow rod maybe close 2nd. there are other strains where i enjoy the high better (DSD, vanilla kush) but i dont think the bag appeal or taste is as good as the OG and cookies..

G

guest8905

Bullfrogg- I might put her in my top ten of smoked. Your statement fits what I was thinking perfect

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
lol i think its hilarious 2 people neg repped that post. haha, like seriously:laughing:
Maybe they were neg repping it cause the pic was so blurry/terrible lighting

I never really got an answer on that 'Y' other than it 'reeks, loud, great bag appeal etc'
Anyone got any smells associated with it?

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
i am C.S. the GSC and dusting the 10+ varieties i am popping or growing...

2 different AlienDog's
Blue Sonja
WhiteFire
OGCHEM
Sour Bubble BX4
WhiteGirl
GDP
Cali Connection Chem 4
Some Secret Mosca shit
Some Secret Chimera shit
And Hopefully Some NEW CGS secret Shit....

i dont give a shit what happens, it WILL be interesting........

YEA BUDDYYY! Im coming to Cali in may, I think I am going to have to link up with some of you fools.

aod

G

guest8905

lol im not getting what this 'loud pack' means. Im not hating at all, just wondering what this means. Is it like "loud" as in it is loud to your senses once you put your nose in the turkey bag?

loyalty7

I have tried different varieties of the cookies...I'm from the east coast if its not official haze(dominican or cubans strain of haze not that fruity stuff everyone call haze)Sour,chem, or a good og, I pass. But i must say i've gotten cookies in san fran, some premature which was mediocre, and some that were done official...Point blank cookies done right will have you thinking if you took shots of vodka earlier in the day...Cookies done right is straight fire!!!Not saying its betta den everything out there, but it will keep up with the best strains i have sampled...And its smell and taste is very unique...So if you think the GSC sucks, your either a hater or have not had a good representation of what the cookies are. I went out my way to grab a cut of the cookies, So if no one else has her in the east coast, i can say i spent alot of energy and a cpl trips to cali, and the cookies is in the east...I would def not spend the money and time if i thought she wasnt a keeper

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I have tried different varieties of the cookies...I'm from the east coast if its not official haze(dominican or cubans strain of haze not that fruity stuff everyone call haze)Sour,chem, or a good og, I pass. But i must say i've gotten cookies in san fran, some premature which was mediocre, and some that were done official...Point blank cookies done right will have you thinking if you took shots of vodka earlier in the day...Cookies done right is straight fire!!!Not saying its betta den everything out there, but it will keep up with the best strains i have sampled...And its smell and taste is very unique...So if you think the GSC sucks, your either a hater or have not had a good representation of what the cookies are. I went out my way to grab a cut of the cookies, So if no one else has her in the east coast, i can say i spent alot of energy and a cpl trips to cali, and the cookies is in the east...I would def not spend the money and time if i thought she wasnt a keeper

given out to much rep in the last 24 hours, or id get ya, good post!

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Caveman #1: "I like kill, eat deer."

Caveman #2: "I like kill, eat moose"

Caveman #1: "U dumb"

This is you guys

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
ive had venison but never tried moose wonder how that is lol...i dont knock anything till i try it! so to speak on something you havent smoked, grown, etc is foolish!

sticky loud pack is a hiphop rap term for a LB of weed that is very stinky and frosty...and yes they have their sense mixed up lol, but i guess it conveys that if it hits certain senses real hard it translates onto other senses...

Mia

Moose is really good meat. Highly recommended.
I must be getting old i didn't really know what loud and pack(although I figured that one out awhile back) meant.Pack was reserved for multiple ps way back when never heard it being used for singles till recently... lol kids these days... too many cookies..

Status
Not open for further replies.