What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

canned abyss1

Veteran
Hey Canned, this thread is about Cookies. You pos
ted some picture of some flowers that were purple and it's not even cookies. Your genetics are autoflowering and you're saying the cookies is just a bunch of hype? Why are you talking out of your ass, when you haven't even tried it? If all you can bring to this thread is negativity than just leave. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and you just happen to like spyder mite autoflowering ruderalis. Honestly, your bud looks exactly like the low grade herb I see on the shelf of cannabis clubs selling for 5-7 dollars a gram. All your buds are so larffy and fluffly it looks like the bottom pieces of my plants that i throw away. I looked through all five of your threads, and all you grow is leaves, with a few wispy looking flowers. If you ever came to cali with that bullshit, you'd get offered 1000 for a lb or laughed out the door. We have standards growing here in cali because there is a lot of competition from old school growers in humboldt, trinity, mendocino, and santa cruz. I don't even think your flowers will hit the 15% thc mark if you got them tested. I'd like to see some steephill test results (liquid or gas) of your flowers before I further acknowledge anything you say. I don't mind taking criticism, but I won't take it from a rookie newbie grower like you. Put your money where your mouth is, because all i see you growing is leafs.

I guess you told me, time to go back to smoking my low potency 5$ a gram larfy buds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peterpan

Veteran
I have been growing a long time and don't see why there is so much hostility about gsc. It would be boring if there wasn't the next great strain to get. To everyone that has it enjoy it. I don't know anything about it except whats in this thread but I must say it looks dank. Thanks for sharing. PP

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UnknownProphet said:
I never heard anyone say it's the grail or will suck your dick or something of the sort.

Damn.... well count me out

cobcoop said:
Well... as i said on another site, I converted all the duct openings in the tent into gloryholes...

G

Guest 88950

im convinced that there are subliminal messages between the dank GSC pic........who put the msg ther IDK but everytime i see GSC pics its like pavlov's dogs...........mouth starts watering, intense focus on the resin crusted nugs, trying to imagine tokin a thin mint.....its like feedin the addiction.....only problem is ive not tasted or smelled the GSC so how can i be craving it.....one day ill taste her.

edit

UnknownProphet...........your pics are the tainted ones :) fucking awsome looking nugs

RedEyedNReady

Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everytime I look at this thread it amazes me! Cant wait to get to work on her! Will do our best here at CV to give you all a good representation of the cookies! We have the cuts rooting for this round of pollenation! Being the poly hybrid she is... Will be a great venture to see her offspring and a challenge Im sure! All of you have done wonderful work with her so far!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

If the world only worked that way. Look at how many overhyped movies end up being crap or look at how many overhyped talentless musicians and actors there are out there. Just because something gets hyped up doesn't make it better than it really is.

not the case...here in cali we have a combination of super picky smokers and an extremely flooded supply of good herb... usually you cant even cold call people to SELL herb out here its so flooded, everyone has their own plug, everyone is growing, but if you have cookies they come asking for it in every county out here north to south..

so if a strain is fetching 1k per LB more, and is being demanded by this many customers it is not hype. this has been going strong in the bay for over a year now, cali smokers are a snobby picky bunch if this strain was "hype" they would have gone back to OG kush a long time ago...just like the whole dark purple grandaddy faze that took over for several years and spread across the country...it will stand up in its own segment with the other popular "brand name" strains just like purps, haze, kush, sours...not like deep chunk which you rarely hear people calling and asking for..

im not saying its better than OG, chem, sour, but its definately holding its own and commanding top dollar in a flooded and hard market..and its a good thing because indoor cali growers were seeing their margins get slimmer every season and this is keeping things somewhat stable out here...that alone is more than hype if a strain has that kind of effect on a multi million dollar economy!!

no need to clutter this place up with pics of your own bud that just looks childish you dont need to prove anything to us, most people enjoy her thats all that matters......be easy man lets get this back on topic..i want to hear more about what crosses folks are planning with her.

astartes

I think working some of DJ's crosses into it would hopefully bring the creaminess to the forefront a bit more.

GSC x Vanillaluna
GSC x Cocoa Kush

a.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
so what does the Y smell/taste like??? Based on its looks i would think it has a strong 'purple' aroma??? Definitely looks pretty damn fire... Is it supposed to be even better than the cookies???

Also, this is probably a really dumb question.. But what does a "loud" pack mean... What makes a pound of herb loud?

big twinn

Veteran
I'm hoping to find a male in the remainder of the seeds i have of her, assuming they arn't s1. If I find a good male similar to the GSC, i'd like to backcross him to the GSC, and then find another solid male of the same caliber to further backcross to the gsc...maybe stabilize her polyhybrid traits a bit more. This blue berry i have would also mix well with her. Its the most dense growing strain i've ever seen....it looks like she was revegged lol, hopefully she translates just as well in smoke too.

V

Veg N Out

It reeks...The bag appeal says LOOK AT ME....It attracts attention..It's loud.

Stoked the GSC is tryin to get out...Got people off of TKs nuts..! And This is a fact...In cali if you have the BEST representation of Urkle, Triangle Kush, even Trainwreck...You WILL get to work eventually if you are the right kind of person! Don't grow bull shit and be respectful and this industry will take care of you! Give thanks for what you have and don't hate on what you don't!

PS>> And all of you wanting to "Stabilize" this plant or make outcrosses with it..You will lose the Cookies in the Milk!!..

big twinn

Veteran
^no loss in milk mate, I'm planning personal projects, nothing big, nothing to "get out there"...If i have the cut, then i'll be able to enjoy her lushes cookies, even if the other crosses stray away...its just fun to see what else could arise. More and more there are increasingly better genetics to play with, as long as crosses are being made, more fun can be had.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i am C.S. the GSC and dusting the 10+ varieties i am popping or growing...

2 different AlienDog's
Blue Sonja
WhiteFire
OGCHEM
Sour Bubble BX4
WhiteGirl
GDP
Cali Connection Chem 4
Some Secret Mosca shit
Some Secret Chimera shit
And Hopefully Some NEW CGS secret Shit....

i dont give a shit what happens, it WILL be interesting........

Last edited:
Canned, just because you can take a close up macro picture, it doesn't mean your buds aren't larffy and small. The pictures you put up are of buds smaller than the size of a quarter. I can tell because i see the size of the stem in the picture. I take back what I said because the 5 dollar grams look better than your dime size fluffy bullshit. You need to stop hating and take a look at the garbage you grow. Don't be mad because you grow bullshit.

big twinn

Veteran
OGKushBreath/Canned...maybe you all can chitchat via PM, b/c NO ONE on here cares about which of you has the bigger dick. If you enjoy your smoke Canned, burn one and enjoy it...maybe even post in a thread or create one about the stuff you like, like Prop did. 90 pages deep with a lot of contributions and now its constantly being derailed...this doesn't happen to any other Strain threads...GTFO
...your just fueling the file more and more OGKushBreath...you don't have to smoke his flowers so get off this thread if you wanna derail the other guy. This isn't the place for it. Tact guys....we all are on the same team.

Back to cookies!!!

God, i wish my grow wasn't in the "lights out" stage of the day or i'd go snap more pictures to upload to get back on track.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
jealousy brings out the evil in people, even if they don't realize what there doing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts