Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
picture.php

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Contrary to the latest popular belief, their are many strains that can stand up to and surpass OG.

That might be true. I just meant that when you get to the top, it's a matter of personal preference. Over the past decade. The majority of the better strains I've seen have come from the Sour, Chem, and OG side of the spectrum. In terms of potency, aroma, bag appeal. This is what people want. That's why they've been selling for higher prices. There is nothing, in the bay area, selling for higher dollars right now than cookies. We're not going to talk hazes etc..., because no one but cubans in Miami and Dominicans in NY are growing them commercially.

I've seen lots of herb out in California, and there are lots of good strains. Some are really interesting. None have caught on or had the staying power of the Sours, Chems, and OG's. That's not to say that there aren't great strains out there. Some are just really tightly held. So only a small circle knows about it, sees it, or tries it. It has to get out to the masses so it can be known. Then you'll know where it stands.

I could care less if people like it, want it, or have it. I know that I enjoy it. That's all that matters to me.

S

stickey fingers

Troll

Troll

Contrary to the latest popular belief, their are many strains that can stand up to and surpass OG.

Another Cali COCK SUCKER !!!
FYI nice pics to bad you're strains SUCK !!!
with you're bullshit, the inquire is calling
or just get the FUCK out of here, this thred is of cookies
if you don't have any good keep the FUCK OUT !!!
i am from Cali so FUCK OFF !!!

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Simmer down, he was just saying that in general its not impossible to pop some beans, and find something that can stick with OG.

He isn't saying in stone that OG sucks, and EVERYTHING can beat OG.

Sorry I'm joining the bs chatting, but how come we are on a weed forum, and 9/10 people seem like they need medication or to smoke some damn weed and calm down.

LOVE NOT HATE.

If your not part of the solution your part of the problem.

Back to the cookies

canned abyss1

Veteran
Another Cali COCK SUCKER !!!
FYI nice pics to bad you're strains SUCK !!!
with you're bullshit, the inquire is calling
or just get the FUCK out of here, this thred is of cookies
if you don't have any good keep the FUCK OUT !!!
i am from Cali so FUCK OFF !!!

I guess if its not OG or gsc and grown in Cali then it must suck. How could I have been so naive, thank you for enlightening me wise one.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice pics norcal! not sure why people are getting so bitter about shit and leaving you bad post rep...like abja said, market wise cookies is killing every other strain. i am sure that the high expectations of it might leave some people disappointed who were expecting some miracle end all strain....one guy says the "high wasnt stronger than bubba" and everyone wants to come out the woodwork and say the strain is hyped up..lol

please stop fanning the flames and instigating things in here if yall got nothing positive to add than kick rocks...

Hey Canned, this thread is about Cookies. You posted some picture of some flowers that were purple and it's not even cookies. Your genetics are autoflowering and you're saying the cookies is just a bunch of hype? Why are you talking out of your ass, when you haven't even tried it? If all you can bring to this thread is negativity than just leave. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and you just happen to like spyder mite autoflowering ruderalis. Honestly, your bud looks exactly like the low grade herb I see on the shelf of cannabis clubs selling for 5-7 dollars a gram. All your buds are so larffy and fluffly it looks like the bottom pieces of my plants that i throw away. I looked through all five of your threads, and all you grow is leaves, with a few wispy looking flowers. If you ever came to cali with that bullshit, you'd get offered 1000 for a lb or laughed out the door. We have standards growing here in cali because there is a lot of competition from old school growers in humboldt, trinity, mendocino, and santa cruz. I don't even think your flowers will hit the 15% thc mark if you got them tested. I'd like to see some steephill test results (liquid or gas) of your flowers before I further acknowledge anything you say. I don't mind taking criticism, but I won't take it from a rookie newbie grower like you. Put your money where your mouth is, because all i see you growing is leafs.

U

Ultra Current

I was just joking around earlier. I cant wait to try the cookies and see what all the hype is about.

big twinn

Veteran
Godamit...back to cookies!

I got out of bed and took pictures of my cookie cut JUST to post and get us back on track. Stop derailing the thread everyone. If you don't like cookies, find a thread containing a strain you DO like and post and contribute to those threads. We are not ruining anyone elses threads, so to those that are hating, go contribute else where and let us enjoy what we enjoy. We all are on the same team.

on to the pics:

Cheers and good karma to everyone..including the haters,
Big Twinn

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think im gonna be trying to get a sample Cookies over to the UK to try her out, waiting for the cuts to arrive, root and be flowered will be too far away and the haters may have weakened the strain with all their negativity by then lol.
Peace

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
beautiful pics from all, are there any other strains that have that weird blotched purple look?

canned abyss1

Veteran
If a strain gets this much hype it has to be good. Crappy strains get no hype.

If the world only worked that way. Look at how many overhyped movies end up being crap or look at how many overhyped talentless musicians and actors there are out there. Just because something gets hyped up doesn't make it better than it really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.