What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grass Lands

Veteran
the weed game is so polluted with misinformation and 2nd hand shit...who knows what is really real. unless you know the breeder himself (and who says hes not lying either)...nothing is 100 percent verified look at the shit with OG kush theres a hundred different cuts and supposed "crosses"...

This pretty much sums up the cannabis industry...

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
i knew there was a special ingrendent in thoes, what about the andies mint cookie? there must be some herion in there cuz im still lookin for thoes bastards,lol

L

LumpStatus

GSC Day36

My gsc starts to pop roots in 5 days and usually an entire tray rooted in about 8 days!

Attachments

• cookie8day36.jpg
    cookie8day36.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 15
  • cookie10day36.jpg
    cookie10day36.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 15

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i was taking clones last night....

noticed the leaves are SUPER, SUPER thick.....

of all the hundreds of varieties ive grown, i can only think of two strains that were like this, one was a super mutant off of DJ's gear, and i dont remember the other.....

stayBlazin510

There is a guy posting that he knows the breeder and that Cherry Pie is not in GSC. He is saying that Cherry Pie is Durban x GDP and that GSC is Durban x OG. The OG is not Tahoe and is an old OG from South Florida that has been around 20 years. He also posts that GSC is more potent than Cherry Pie.

That said how long is average for GSC cuts to root? I have a tray of them going right now. Right smack in the boondocks of the northeast. How do I pull stuff like this off? LOL!

This is the pure kush they are going to make seeds with. The big, fat, greasy leafed LA Pure Kush.

I've read this also, it's very interesting. I was just going to post but seen this. I wonder what the real lineage is on the GS cookies!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
talked to my cookie guy again last night and he did say that the guy who bred cookies works with a south florida OG cut. but he also mentioned that the circle works other OG cuts namely Platinum (which i grew side by side with SFV and couldnt tell difference)...and another called "sunset OG" which is held by growers in the sunset district...probably a socal cut renamed.

but cherry pie is most definately in cookies. cherry pie was bred up in laytonville with tahoe OG and made its way down to the bay according to alien genetics.

i have seen f1 durban at hemp center in the hands of berner and i could not picture that a simple durban x OG would make cookies....cherry pie has all the veg characteristics and nug structure similarity of cookies.

opt1c

Veteran
werd... that explains why i tasted mad tahoe og in the cookies i smoked

of all the og'z tahoe is the real deal in my book... i think its renamed sfv og if u ask me... having smoked both over the years i can't tell the difference... fwiw the sfv og was the first to hit la back in the late 90s that i saw and i smoked everything that came through ucla lol

digging the cookies though; nice balance between the gdp and tahoe with a synergistic punch reminiscent of the old school 707 headband

Ickis

Veteran
The picture remains cloudy especially when you factor in the theory that if I was a breeder I would use the kentucky fried chicken secret recipe policy.

Hey opt1c how does True OG and OG Fire cut compare to Tahoe?

Space Case

Veteran
Florida boys always holdin' it down and keepin' real!

I see very little similarities in SFV and Tahoe. Yes, they are both OGs, but the are noticeably different, even in veg!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
I know several growers and smokers personally who are enjoying the Cookies as far up as Ashland, Oregon area in clone form and smoke. Further north I could only speculate.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
god dAmn!

this cookie monster is COOKIED OUT!!!!

we did it BIG yesterday, was burning through zips of da cookie, fucking RETARDO DOUBLE BOILERS.....

opt1c

Veteran
Florida boys always holdin' it down and keepin' real!

I see very little similarities in SFV and Tahoe. Yes, they are both OGs, but the are noticeably different, even in veg!

I think the sfv cut that got passed around after 2005 is different than the orig sfv og... this was back when the only og in la was grown by armenians in the san fernando valley

sfv cut that got passed around was a spindly weak branched yoyo needing touchy bitch... still pumps out the same smelling/tasting nugs as the tahoe... i'm going off finished product not veg/growth patterns though which i do admit they r very different... but from the pics i've seen of the cookies growing, which is what this thread is about, it reminds me of tahoe og popular up in so hum at the moment when looking at it in veg... in flower the cookies is on another level so i can't compare that...

but the smoke of the cookies screams tahoe to me; just my personal opinion though... don't mean to ruffle any feathers :tip hat:

what i'd like to see would be some sour strawberry kush x cookie hybrids in the future :joint:

Last edited:

LIFER25

lol there's a seed bank in Canada that have cookies seeds available along with a bunch of clone only Cali strain in seed form.

Status
Not open for further replies.