What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorky

Wanna see something funny. Next time you have a Girl Scout ask you if you wanna buy some Girl Scout Cookies.

ASK EM "Are they made out of Real Girl Scouts?"
you will get hella dirty looks from there mom

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
cant we all just get a long, or is it a bong??

either way

puff puff..passs....cookies to my boys and girls out there,

interesting to see some slender cookies, gh buds sound gross though to be honest, how anybody smokes things not organic from soil is beyond me...but hey to each their own.

the fact people are stil using bottled nutes is mindblowing, being that the info is there for everyone to grow real proper medicinal and holistic herbs, not some chem bullcrap.

sorry for the rant , but chem buds are soooo nasty

Yeah, I hate chemical nitrogen, chemical phosphorus, and chemical potassium. Organic nitrogen is waaaaaay better. How could someone even consider growing without using organic phosphorus? You can definitely taste non-organic potassium in the weed. I hate it!

kinger

Veteran
new pics:dance013:

Attachments

• 2012-01-26 17.17.38.jpg
    2012-01-26 17.17.38.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 2012-01-26 17.18.20.jpg
    2012-01-26 17.18.20.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 10
Hey Marlo my bud is second to none also I'm just saying as far as when the new strains come out to where I'm at we are way behind Cali I been hearing about GSC for a couple months now and still nothing so that's what I meant about sloppy seconds maybe bad choice of words the strains I do got I kill it with and I'll take the pepsi challenge with anyone if I had the GSC ID GROW THE FUCK OUT OF IT!... Love your training techniques with your vert setup's by the way I grow vert and took a lot from your w.o.w thread... Respect

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
Yeah bro I know the BAY lol but nobody got beans of gscookies.. IMHO all the best strains hit or are propagated out west then slowly work there way east hence the sloppy seconds once we get um out west are already on to the next big thing... Whoever gets the gsc cut first out here is gonna be loving life!

You're so wrong on that one.
No cookies here.... but my shit isn't sloppy seconds to any bud on any coast, imho.

Plenty of excellent bud out here, cookies will be here soon enough too.

:wave:

I don't know what east coast you're frome Marlo, but that's been my exact experience. While there may be the occasional strain like ECSD, the vast majority of the clone only plants originate from the No Cal or So Cal areas and only gradually migrate outwards. There are many barriers to collecting top shelf clone genetics, much more so when 3000 miles are thrown into the mix.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm just saying as far as when the new strains come out to where I'm at we are way behind Cali

I don't know what east coast you're frome Marlo, but that's been my exact experience. While there may be the occasional strain like ECSD, the vast majority of the clone only plants originate from the No Cal or So Cal areas and only gradually migrate outwards. .

wave.gif
Wsup guys.....

No way! No sir! Don't let these boards fool ya!
Just because these clones are readily available in dispensaries, dont start thinking they all came from there. Growers all over the world are adding to the genepool nowadays. Most of the elites ppl sing about are just names. GSC may be the real deal, and from Cali, but Cali isnt and has never been the end all be all of quality bud. (Sorry to all my Cali dudes)

Out here, its much harder to find AAA bud (not for me). But when you find it, it's definitely pepsi challenge shit. Good luck finding clones out east without the help of a dispensary. However, that's not to say they're not here
smile.gif
. We just don't use the same marketing plan our Cali brothers do.

There's one guy out there that has every clone you could ever want....................the mailman. Getting him to give em to you, is the tricky part.

there are grips of east coast originated clone only's. more found each run :)

Bingo!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I hate chemical nitrogen, chemical phosphorus, and chemical potassium. Organic nitrogen is waaaaaay better. How could someone even consider growing without using organic phosphorus? You can definitely taste non-organic potassium in the weed. I hate it!

heheheh OWNED...nice CB!:laughing:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I'm sure the cookies will be around here soon enough. There are just too many amazing strains out there to be found to stress over one for me though. If I get it, I do but other than that there are too many other strains I have NOT grown out that need my attention.

I want to see what this elite does in crosses and how it outcrosses. So many males could help with the cookies and man this could only get better. Also if anything make some silver and get some seeds going and testing.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
ok i give up, the hype level has now officially reached the point where i believe it, lol

lets make a poll to see who brings the cookies ibl out first and who the s1?

any bets?

KRD

It will get passed around really fast,I got the cut three months ago but didnt really want it. But I grew it out and have to say it fucking smells amazing my wife smokes og,chem,sour dub and everytime she goes to my place she smells that one first. If gsc smokes as good as it smells its gonna be around for a long time in my rotation.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran

images

V

vonforne

I have some s1´s going now. will have them up on seedbay soon! 100.00 per seed. lol

Tom Hill

Veteran
Hehe yeah I enjoyed it nice smoke, but in breeding this plant it will segregate like hell when selfed, outcrossed, or otherwise - offering only variable offspring. A plant with a pedigree like that can not offer uniform crops when bred to - that is the reality. Select S1's from her will however offer what this cut can't as far as breeding worth - but that will require a lot more work. This is why often when breeders boast only they have "the original" it's quite laughable, because most often the original (hybrid) is worth diddly squat for breeding purposes. -T

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Nailed it.

I've been dying to say that it's next to impossible to further refine a such a unique polybrid, and with so much genetic variation through multiple influences any attempt at duplicating this clone in seed form will create variations that the clone does not have. When the person who put up a grindhouse logo blurry pic of seeded plant with supposed GSC seeds I really wanted to say what Tom basically broke down. Although right around then it was turning it to a shit tossing session and I didn't want to fan flames. Hopefully when someone with as much breeding knowledge as Mr. Hill speaks on it, it will be recognized as truth.

FYI Prop I'm still up trimming...guess I need to fill my cookie jar so I can sleep like all you other cool guys. *Actually the LVPK is best for my insomnia, but any excuse to fill my cookie jar.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Hehe yeah I enjoyed it nice smoke, but in breeding this plant it will segregate like hell when selfed, outcrossed, or otherwise - offering only variable offspring. A plant with a pedigree like that can not offer uniform crops when bred to - that is the reality. Select S1's from her will however offer what this cut can't as far as breeding worth - but that will require a lot more work. This is why often when breeders boast only they have "the original" it's quite laughable, because most often the original (hybrid) is worth diddly squat for breeding purposes. -T

interesting notes man! but yeah shes definately a poly hybrid bred from other hybrids...should be interesting to see what happens though. the only way to see is to start doing those s1 and outcrosses....

maybe if you use plants related to her she might outcross better...i think GSC would need to be crossed with strains related closest to her....backcross to more OG phenos, maybe a reversed cherry pie or durban. but using unrelated strains like sour or a blueberry would just water down her best traits...

G

guest8905

chinese, nepalese, and burmese males r what im thinking of using with the gsc, maybe some south american or african too. A somewhat broadleaf male with prolific branching and a smelly stem and good growth habits off any of those males would please me greatly

I used durban pollen a sour d this last year, wondering how those will be and iff ill get some similar terpene to the gsc

Status
Not open for further replies.