What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
cookie blunts and joints coated in chem4 honey oil...over and over and over again. i dont think someone could possibly get any higher.

started today off with more cookie blunts...not a very productive day lol.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
cookie blunts and joints coated in chem4 honey oil...over and over and over again. i dont think someone could possibly get any higher.

started today off with more cookie blunts...not a very productive day lol.

dude, i DON'T THINK i want to smoke today!!!

but I DO want to hit up a Steakhouse!

krunchbubble

Veteran
You should hit Alexanders best steak I ever had. The kobe has nothing on their dry age!

last time i went there, they gave my steak to another table, and had me waiting 2 hours!

gave me a shit ton of free food, but the wait and service was something that's they fucked up big time and WONT be getting my money again...

i like 5A5 and Bobs Steak and Chops, we met Mayor Ed Lee And Willie Brown last week there!...

Blaze215

I have no idea how you cats can smoke so hard. Smoking that type of a blunt would have me passed the F--K out!

krunchbubble

Veteran
I have no idea how you cats can smoke so hard. Smoking that type of a blunt would have me passed the F--K out!

there were at least 6 of them.....

countless joints......

volcano going the whole time.....

AND vape pens.....

it was tough! :tiphat:

T

TrichyTrichy

It's 'restaurant week' in most major U.S. cities until feb 11 :)

Last edited:

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
F7czg.jpg

has any one seen the hanging around head shops ?

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
someone was actually trying to get $1000 a clone in Cali for these

like WTF?

we have them coming, we have to wait for the to grow out, but clones should be as these are, FREE

:dance013:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
1k is standard deal i had no problem paying that...i know folks who paid up to 3k...some growers have a deal where they supply you with clones for your grow but they want 1 LB for the first 3 harvests....if you can get 1k more PER LB than its easily worth it....GDP selling for 23 a LB or you can grow cookies and get 36 a LB.....if you got 10 lights you are making 10grand extra every harvest...if you are a breeder you can make thousands off the beans.

but yea friend to friend hook up is sometimes free thats the best deal..i give clones away for free all the time, but genetics that i paid alot of $$ for are different..

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
someone was actually trying to get $1000 a clone in Cali for these

like WTF?

we have them coming, we have to wait for the to grow out, but clones should be as these are, FREE

:dance013:

But are they even the real deal? As other's have posted there are scammers saying they have clones or seeds.

My thought is most that have the real cut aren't trying to make money off of selling cuts, after all they got it from someone else so who are they / why should they flood out cuts and piss off the guys they got the cuts from?

As for beans as has been discussed and opined on by no less than Tom Hill (in this thread a few pages back); the Cookies is a poly hybrid and selfing the plant or crossing it with true males in no way ensures "Cookie" type babies. The beans may be great but the genetic variation in phenos will be as varied as the mind can conceive.

I guess the point is that clones from a true source are often at ZERO cash and clones at $1K are probably not a true source. I know it sounds weird, but the things you have to pay for with karma and relationships are harder to acquire and more rewarding. No amount of stacks can keep you from getting scammed. Keep it safe and trust your gut.

:joint:

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
very good words to the wise HYDROSUN..........make friendships and youll have that better chance of gettin it rather then breakin your wallet for something you dont even know what it is......

friends= cookies cuts.........

strangers= fake ass shit......... easy as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.