What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
im pretty sure everyone who doesnt have those other two want to know that. And also want to get there hands on those cuts.
And has it been decided if the DHN/Platinum is indeed the same as the ogkb?
So far the only confirmed ogkb pics that have been posted are the ones norcal posted and anyones OGKB posted himself?
Seems the DHN is something thats obtainable, whereas the animal and ogkb might be considerabley harder to acquire

miscbrah3284

Veteran
MO---Forum(i guess not thin mint?), thin mint, platinum are all out there and available to the public if you are in the bay area.

Never seen animal cookies though or any other cookie crosses

PCN

Hey guys, I have been tolling these pages for a while now. I'm up in Seattle and have been on the hunt. I came across the Platinum Cookies and the GSC strain. The Platinum is just like mentioned before. Super slow, light feeder and the shoots grow almost parallel to the stem. Here's some pictures. You can see the nutrient stress on the tips.

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx8ut6.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx8ut6.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 10
  • get-attachment.aspx999.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx999.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 13
  • get-attachment.aspx637.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx637.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 13
  • get-attachment.aspx651.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx651.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 11

PCN

Tell me about this one. This is the first GSC strain that I got. From the descriptions and characteristics I found here, I know this is not the ONE. I just started to Flower it.

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1353127490263.jpg
    ResizedImage_1353127490263.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 9

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
oops, i was actually adding to something smoketrees was stating or asking, i forget im a little.......:peacock: heady to say the least

DHN is Dark Heart Nursery

thanks man, where are they located? I did a search on weedmaps and couldnt find nothin.

L

LumpStatus

Dhn is a nursery that provides cuttings to dispensaries. The dhn plat gsc cut is commonly available at hhc Oakland

Let's see some more pics miscbrah!! How's she smelling?

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
I gave my cookies a longer veg this time and she seems to be stacking a LOT better. I have an even bigger one 2 weeks behind this one that is a straight beast, gonna be interesting to see how she does when that size.
4 weeks in
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And heres the one thats 2 weeks behind
picture.php

Last edited:

TPFTFW

Veteran
fwiw I think the thin mint and the forum are in fact the same thing.. paks, mo's and the DHN seems to be the ones to get paks and mo's being the Same if I'm not mistaken. I would say OGKB* the animal, my cut and all the new Durban X's are the ones that's going to be harder for people to obtain.. lol I got some beans too from another homie.. 2 beans o' fanimal to hunt through.. I'll try and not overwhelm my self with all the pheno's to sort out.. Haha really though it'll be fun to see what comes up.. EDIT.. ok so with every fad there's always a few that think it's cool to hate on something that's popular just for the simple fact it's popular.. That doesn't make you an eclectic awesome bad ass.. that makes u the crazy d bag Christians burning Harry potter books for attention.. or the school girl who refuses to like twilight because it makes her different and unique.. LOLOL. I'm not in Cali and wanted to get the most outta my plant. What's funny is alien Durban that yields out the ass..

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I want to see 1 GSC under 1000 W

vegged for 2 months and topped to hell

show me, I need a good laugh

Jbonez

Veteran
I want to see 1 GSC under 1000 W

vegged for 2 months and topped to hell

show me, I need a good laugh

Im gonna be vegging mine for about two months, topped to hell, but around a 600 vert bare bulb... Ive never ran her tho, so I am not sure if dialing her nutes is gonna be an issue, seems fine in veg. Normally I dont top but the cut is already in that shape so yeah.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Has anybody confirmed if DHN has a legit cut and which one is it?
pictures?

Any of you bay area GSC growers entering her in the Emerald cup?

Cherry pie

Cherry pie

These are 58 days gonna go another week. I was told it was gsc. It had the mutant leaf and the look of the OGKB. It turns out its cherry pie. I'm still happy and I have the forum cut for sure now in veg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts