What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
Gonna be smoking my first bowl of the cookies in about 3-4 hours; my boy saved me 2 grams out of an Elbow that passed through his hands.

Holla holla to the growers that made it possible for me to puff on them East coast style.

Rbdf

miscbrah3284

Veteran
the platinum cookies is knockin ppl out left and right....i love it...and the thin mint, wow...the taste and smell is unlike any weed i have ever smelled/tasted....it lives up to the hype imo

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guess I am new and don't know forum etiquette. Sorry guys I will post some side by side pics since I can clearly see the difference in the two cuts from day 35 to 40. At the end of week 4 the gsc looked like it might keep up. I am new to the forum not to cultivation. Had my og before it was cool and it wasn't as hyped.

Welcome Wendall.....this thread is a "little" different than most of IC....you kinda got to have your titanium panties on here, but most peeps are chill.....welcome and we will look forward to your posts!:tiphat:

gbrandan

Ok, girls are getting healthy now so I can put up a quick couple pics.. Thin mint/ Forum cut..
uploadfromtaptalk1353692932368.jpg

That's all personal opinion krunchbubble... to some it smells that way to other it smells like muffins and other stuff...

I have always said cookies didn't smell or taste like thin mints.. its more of an og/GDP blend to me..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
There are somany smells and tastes that comes outta cookies u cant really describe it correctly... There's somany variation between grow styles I've seen the same cut produce different smells depending on when it's grown ... Another factor is how long it's been Jarred's... A 6month sample and a 2 wk sample is night and day difference in scent .... Tastes the same and looks the same.

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
Just puffed my first bowl of GSC within the last 15-30 min.

One hit every 5 minutes is the way I test a new strains potency/ceiling/duration. This is definitely a new buzz for me, seems more complex. I smoke mostly SourD. then ChemD, then OG kush and Cheese. This has the knockout punch of the ChemD but with plenty of energy, more up than SourD. Must be the Durban, shining through with my metabolism, right?

This shit is pretty strong, but i am "awake" as well.

Nice buzz, gonna have to try it out in the early afternoon to make a decision.

Rbdf

big twinn

Veteran
My forum cut smells like funky rubbing alcohol when it's grinded up, but tastes like cookies...

That is definitely there. Like OG without the lemon. Its almost like nail polish remover (acetone) among other things. I love it sooo much! Anyone else think the "thin mint" is just a cut that came from a better originating mother than the forum cut? They look the same in all the pictures aside from Miscbrah's excellent flower stacking (which makes me think it came from the same mom just a better cut; genetic drift if you will). The platinum looks a lot like OGKB. I figured "thin mint" was the tag used to distinguish the fact that it came from a dispensary while the forum tag was used to specify its own unique sourcing. Possibly the same with Platinum vs OGKB. To me it looks like 2 cuts, 4 names, each that go by two different names depending where they were sourced. Am I incorrect??
There is an awful lot of uniformity if these are said poly-hybrids, each cut producing the same general end product.

TPFTFW

Veteran
a lot is possible but honestly IMO the cut i have and was being all pissy about is simply just a keeper mom before they found the forum..("the crew") i thought miscbrahs looked the most like mine out of anything ive seen so far but still the fact it stretches so much leads me to believe its completely different and indeed the forum (some of phillthys gsc leaves look just like misc's.. which is prolly just similar enviomental expression or something of the sorts.. also my cut resembles the f1 alot more.. my plant was 3 ft tall SCROGd evenly and strecthed at most about a foot mostly about 4-6 inches.. i honestly just think miscbrah killed it.. its kinda been stated time and time again that cookies likes sparatic minimal feeding and thrives when left to flush for long amounts.. so maybe thats the key.. where as my cut ive been told to bump it up from 680 to at least 9 by my boy as he ran like 1600 last time with no/very minimal burn.. i will never do that nor will i prolly even get to 9 im going to go with what ive seen here and try and apply it to my cut.. my cut is also finnicky with light.. smells like.. thick dank chocolate pine dough skunk syrup currently.. i really dont care what i have any more i like it.. haha. btw let me apologize on open forum for claiming balls to the walls conspiracies and so on against you nice cali folk. turns out talking not accusing leads to a more informed mind.. who'd a thunk.. lol. anywho i hope everyone had a good holiday weekend.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
phillthy you run that gsc to its max! only person running it in organic soil on here a far as I know. hook a brother up and let me be the second?just kidding I know that's against the rules ;)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My outdoor cook this year was pure organic. So far Ive had 4 people tell me its the best smoke they ever had. Last year only one person told me somethin I had was the best they ever had, Jamaican lambsbread I did outdo organic, man I want that cut back...
Question, How is the yield on the OGKB and animal compared to the forum cut?
Is it worth trackin them two down if I already got the forum?
What are the similarities and differences between the two high wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.