What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hahaha man i dont mind the funny pics but yea this thread has gotten kind of ridiculous..

NO ONE ELSE HAS SOME PICS OF COOOKIE THEY ARE SMOKIN ON!! come on now!

the yield of cookies appears to be low at first because the colas are kind of small..but they are so dense it makes up for it....and Oz of cookies sometimes looks like a half OZ of some other buds..

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
Gangsta_Cookie_Monster.jpg

you going to use those pistols or whistle dixie ??

big twinn

Veteran
Here are two of my GSC s1 beens, let me know what you think phenotypically! One of them looks more indica while the other looks somewhat mutated/deformed with slight leaf clawing.

Seen more cookie monster pictures and hype then any veg or bloom shots in this 41 page long thread.

UnknownPballs keep my momma outta this or i'll hit your momma with a Alabama hot pocket and make her a warm cup of teabag tea after.. plus your breaking tou's left and right, stomping on the constitution the forum was founded on. our fore fathers would be astonishted! we the people will not stand for it any longer! the emperor wears no clothes! long live love! bong hits for jesus! amen.

yo doctor Pballs i can take some nice photos of some club cookies too, so who do you think you are the ron paul of pot growing? did you do it all for the nookie? but seriouly whos running her and lets see some action shots! laces out.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Shrimpcocktail you're speaking on things, as if you are in the know...you're not...here's a hint it's not from the club.

Oh and many have the cookie dough baking, don't mean it needs to be shown because some turrets kid asks. I discussed with a couple friends last night how for how every one of us are on here, there 10+ that don't post on the internet nor give two shits about "hyping" it. It's relatively new still and not in too many hands even though is she's slowly spreading. Eventually I'm sure more pics will be posted, but for now many aren't even supposed to have her so to post pics of her growing may raise some eyebrows.

Proph

Status
Not open for further replies.