What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
theres dozens of brokers and growers who are renaming shit left and right...its part of the game. thats what i said earlier..."PLATINUM" is just a rename, its not a seperate strain.

really surprised about the n word comment because lots of the guys i know workin cookies are african american...not sure people here take kinda to that kinda talk!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
wow, was kinda excited you came here to post some info....

then you immediately became a dick.....

fuck off, we got your shit already.....

Norkali

the hemp center doesnt have the best samples, they are known to hoard the nice top colas to themselves and only put the smaller buds on the shelf lol....pretty sure they arent selling clones there

better cookies sometimes at green door, garden of eden (hayward)...i never buy from club 60 an 8th is steep i usually pay 250 a zone for them from friend..

i like GDP its good for selling but not one of my favorite smokers or grows....smoke is nice and smooth lavender if its grown right but most isnt and tastes like shit...its straight commercial weed because most of the damn commercial croppers who dont know shit about

i found some weird specks on this batch of cookies, looks like vermiculite or fungus gnat wings....either way reminds me why i like smoking my own homegrown you know whats in it!

The cookies that I picked up have the same shit....lol.

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DONT KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT!!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PLATINUM COOKIES....THERES REALLY GOOD COOKIES THAT SOME NIGGERS DECIDED TO CALL "PLATINUM"... WE CALL THE BEST COOKIE...... """"GALACTIC""""

haha good laugh. last time you walked up to someone and used that language was? and someone cant call it platinum but you call it galactic? gtfoh

hammalamma

Veteran
Oh that's cool.
I'm completely clueless but fairly curious on the cookies.:tiphat:
Haven't seen it around the south bay much at all....

I talked to a friend who says he has gsc at his club downtown. I checked the menu 20 a g all the way up.

S

sweetypie

im sorry for the outburst babbabud i grew up around alot of racism but thats no excuse

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow what happened to your thread Yes??

I really liked learning about this very interesting thread....well I hope we get back to your topic because I got the Cherry Pie, and an offer of some Tahoe OG pollen so..Ima going to try my hand and spreading some pollen and seeing what develop's. I only hope it turns out 1/2 as nice as the pics you posted, holy cow them's some frosty buds!

Grizz

Veteran
wow, kinda liked the troll, kinda reminded me of the old days when someone said the kush word, lol my kush is bigger than yours.

workin on getting me some cookies, thans Prop for the thread and info

G

guest8905

we should keep it civil in props thread, id hate to see it get binned for dumb ass reasons lol

Status
Not open for further replies.