What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Middle boy? Bitch we started this shit. Keep tryin with ur bootleg cook.. Have fun pullin 3/4 a light.. bitch I pull double. And u know its 4K all day.

"galactic" cookies we know exactly what circle thats from.... i would rethink the way you run business especially when every youngster in the bay area is droppin your name...and dont you mean "my dads pullin 1.5 a light" lol

have a nice day playa!

thats the thing about the bay area...lots of gangster BS out here, guys who dont give a fuck about anything except money to buy their chains and make their rap music on the side....they are really ignorant enough to think this monopoly on cookies is going to last too...by the end of the year it will be available in bean form to the global cannabis growing market....

Z

Z-ro

dude wtf is up with this thread every time i click on the last page it forwards me to youtube. weird.

Anyway, the hype wont last long on these, the cuts are already being whored all about in my area. get in this year while you can cause by the end of this years outdoor season youre gonna see this stuff all over the place.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
when embedding youtube links only paste the numbers and letters, symbols after the =

if you put the whole link it re routes anyone opening this page to youtube.

peace :joint:

Mia

"galactic" cookies we know exactly what circle thats from....

Yeppers.
If I don't know you, I bet i know someone who does.
People would be wise to really consider how they address others....
Sunset huh, I know a few folks out towards the beach...........lol

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Think before you post ... stay on topic. Negativity will not be tolerated. this thread is hanging by a thread :)

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
so apparently girls cout cookies are the new threads to get our drama fix, kinda like all ogkush threads always were.
Heres a couple crappy veg shots of my cookies, it looks much more like the pic turtlefarmer posted, and not very much like the pic abja posted.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well just because your post didnt make the cut it doesnt mean you were an offender. The people that were being negative know who they are....if the shoe fits wear it :) But dont expect that when a thread goes off like that im going to read and figure out the meaning of all the negativity and where its directed ... I pretty much just take a big broom and sweep it out. Ive got lots of other things to do in life then clean up after a bunch of E gangstas. So some post that werent negative can get caught up in the sweep .. sorry about that to any that got caught in the sweep that didnt deserve it.
I think this thread is 40 pages and we still havent seen a live Girl Scout cookies plant in flower ........ whats up with that ?

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well just because your post didnt make the cut it doesnt mean you were an offender. The people that were being negative know who they are....if the shoe fits wear it :) But dont expect that when a thread goes off like that im going to read and figure out the meaning of all the negativity and where its directed ... I pretty much just take a big broom and sweep it out. Ive got lots of other things to do in life then clean up after a bunch of E gangstas. So some post that werent negative can get caught up in the sweep .. sorry about that to any that got caught in the sweep that didnt deserve it.
I think this thread is 40 pages and we still havent seen a live Girl Scout cookies plant in flower ........ whats up with that ?

i know you were doing your job. i just had my cherry popped thats why i commented ;)

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
theres live flower pics recently posted on the farm, and didnt ogkushbreath post several shots of the GSC.
6 weeks in, last two harvested today.
attachment.php

Boldly claiming the only live flower pics of the cookies makes you look more cocky than confident

G

guest3854

Hs, it was said that no one has brought a flowering cookie pic to tha table. This pic is my GSC and posted by GL. Nice way to confuse with more hate...

Steele

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
fuck.....

who the fuck cares who posts what?

I WAS FIRST! I WAS FIRST!!

fucking thread is like walking into a grade school classroom, done with it, im to good for this shit.........

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
im sorry for being a 'hater', but ogkushbreath has 2 seperate post with multiple clear shots of the cookies. Without bold writing taking up the entire shot.
For those interested in seeing more live shots. a user on another site, 'lumpstatus' has posted some early flower shots of a cut he received as GSC.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to krunchbubble again

Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.