What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPFTFW

Veteran
Js.. That's what my boy said my Durban I have now is.. <see last page..> lol. so I'm doing that Durban x HA OG.. Fems.. should be interesting. just bought a lil 2x3x3 tent to fuck around in as far as breeding. I feel like a lot of you cats have been doing a good bit of dankard X's or are going to do. my first plan was the livers cross but oddly enough that was also someone else's idea. Idk I believe in my cut and If y'all wanna hate hate but it's thin mint goodness.. Stretch's at most 2x and stacks a he'll of a lot Better than the forum cut IMO.. but I never hear about the chocolate or the mint from u guys with the forum cut other wise I'd say the cut I have is the forum just due to similarity.. my leaves switch often depending on conditions it seems. Really odd it goes from 5 to 7's sparatically. I'll upload a series of nice photos come da right time.. really looking forward to the Durban..

haha i guess everyones smoking swapmeetcookies
i love all these names
yall are on that woogie boogie cookie yo

the mag cut looks not half bad outside for a kush x, interested to see how the end result is

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
someone in the comments is aparently saying the f1 durban is the original durban x og cross, and the og bx is what makes cookies..

"Durban poison x Flo rida kush = F1 Durban poison
F1 Durban poison x OG Kush = cookies
F1 Durban poison x grand daddy purple = cherry pie (kush)"

watts - The f1 in the cookies is a cross of durban poison and something that was described as having the same lineage used to make blueberry. There are a lot of amazing new flavors out, but nothing is gonna be released for a while until it's all 100% hermie free. Years of hard work and time put into making cookies, and the creator didn't get to enjoy the fruits of his labor. Crop after crop was not sold because it was seeded, than people cross hermie cherry pie with og and call it cookies. All those crosses end up hermed out and produce more fortune/fake cookie seeds. Now we have all these people talking shit about the potency of cookies because they aren't smoking the real thing. True cookies have consistently tested between 26-28 percent THC and up to 6% CBD even the larf.

how it looks to me GSC = Flo rida OG x F1 (Durban x ? BB ancestor)

I would trust OGKB, on this subject, over anyone else... especially someone on a HT's chat board.

Peace,
Infi

I

Iron_Lion

OGKB's description is kind of vague.

DJ's Blueberry is Temple Flo x Thai/Afghan, so one of these 20+ year old clones was used to make Cookies?

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DJ's BB is Purple thai (oaxacan x thai) x Afghan.

temple flo is an F3 Flo much like F-13 is an F5 Flo... and I believe Flo itself is just an isolated Sativa phenotype of (Purple thai x Afghan) BB.

what I take from OGKB is that it's either a oaxacan type mexican, a highland thai, or maybe even an afghan (given the CBD level and bud density) but that would just be my speculation on his statements so :dunno:

I have heard of an OG x True BB cutting that was supposed to be really good and very high in CBD

J

justblazen

whats up cookie monsters, was wondering if anyone could help me out with identifying this pheno here...someone I know says its nuwave, but I hear differing opinions from others. :tiphat:

Attachments

• GSC1.jpg
    GSC1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 10
Interesting article published by HT...
View Image
Read more..

I hate to be that dude, but... what's the general take on Danko's claim about the hemp center origin ("the original version was bred by The Hemp Center in San Francisco but there are now several phenotypes available in NorCal in clone") as well as Silverback's claim ("Big ups for getting another one of my creations into the published world of pot... I first heard of my work being claimed by the breeder from Apothecary Seeds, claiming my namesake strain").

Not to question the omniscience of high times or anything, but let's revive this debate. I'm not terribly interested in ego tripping circle jerking (though I wouldn't want to deny readers that entertainment), just some clarification and near truths... shit I'll settle for half-truths.

L

LumpStatus

You will never hear the truth....because there is no truth to be told. There's no proof to be seen. You can take someones word for it but there's always that chance that they are wrong.

The story of the gsc has already gone the route of og kush. Everyone has a different story and there is no, never will be, an accepted truth.

I

Iron_Lion

You will never hear the truth....because there is no truth to be told. There's no proof to be seen. You can take someones word for it but there's always that chance that they are wrong.

The story of the gsc has already gone the route of og kush. Everyone has a different story and there is no, never will be, an accepted truth.

Like most of the greatest strains it was probably an accident. And now lots of people step up and try to stake claim on creating it. Or say they have the real one and all others are fakes. Yup you're right just like OG.

Just wait til next year, there will be 50 official cookies cuts :biglaugh:

Relentless

Veteran
When does the aroma start coming in on GSC? I have the forum cut just beginning week 4..Her leaves started purpling up last week and the trichs are coming on, but no real aroma..

Y

YosemiteSam

What amazes me is how quick it happened. You can just look at this thread...at first at least some consensus. Now, all over the map and who the fuck knows.

If I ever happen to get lucky I am documenting it on You Tube before I ever give away the first clone.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
^ Digital time-stamping is a good way to go, and a great idea, especially on a site that will preserve the original post date.

At least for the sake of documenting the parents & genetics that went into the cross stored in the original post - so it is crystal clear and not based on second hand speculation / word of mouth in the future. Like the game Telephone.

It beats the old days of mailing something to yourself and holding on to it as proof of the date it was made, as a cheap patent.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll only make it worse....making "Double Stuffed Cookies" aka - forum GSC x (OGKB x DMT) -

Be hard to find the right male in a x sour bubble outcross, as sour bubble (DMT) is likely dominant. Just gotta hunt and get as many proper known GSC traits as possible....

At least I'm not doing S1s .....

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd love to mesh the two accepted legit cuts in a way that reduces stretch, ie internode distance, increases yield, but DOESN'T fully alter what is special about the GSC as a "line".

It might take using a double stuffed male and Bx'ing back to the forum cut to do so.... In which case, offering a line that will allow folks to do so, with males, puts a beautiful tool into many peoples grow rooms.

I see only good things coming from the project... GSC is a legend already - no need to wait 10+ years to make an accurate seedline like it did with the OGs....plenty of folks can benefit from her medical properties.

dank.Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.